Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

1 Week Special Promo - Www.lagoshost.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 1 Week Special Promo - Www.lagoshost.com (697 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Special Promo For All Brides To Be / Special Promo On Your Wedding Item From July 1st Till Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Week Special Promo - Www.lagoshost.com by lagoshost(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2006
Dear Sir,

This is to bring to the notice of our numerous customers that we will be hosting site at a give away price to encourage our prospective clients who have always been looking for the best time to get started and prepare for the year ahead.

This bonanza will last from the 8-16th of December 2006. Just For A Week.

This promo enables you to get a N1,000 discount. Instead of the normal N4,000 we host and register a domain name (Economy Plan), we shall be giving it to you for N3,000 only.

To place an order, follow this steps:

1) visit http://www.lagoshost.com/billing/step_one.php
2) Tick " I want lagoshost.com to register my domain, this is a new domain." and enter the domain and you want to use.
3) Tick "Lagos Economy - No Setup Fee" That is the last hosting plan there.
4) Where you have "Enter Promotion Code" enter "decem1966" and ignore Referrer ID. This coupon "decem1966" enables you to get this N1000 discount.
5) After completing the whole forms, check your email and make payment on or before 16th of December, 2006 to get this discount.

Terms:
* One person is allowed to Register 5 accounts only.
* We are only able to host 100 names at this time.
*You must inform us about your payment via the email/SMS.
* You must make payment atleast 1 day after the day day you place the order.

For More information, call 08023611150

Thank you.

AD Manager,
LagosHost.Com
Re: 1 Week Special Promo - Www.lagoshost.com by AdeniyiSamuel: 3:08am On Oct 11, 2013
[/color][color=]pls how do i pay 4 d domain i just ordered?

(1) (Reply)

Call Now For Website Developer/designer / Hottest Investment In Nigeria Has Arrived. / Now Selling Hitv N13,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.