Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 (859 Views)

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by tuopian: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2016
"My wife bought me a fully new Galaxy Note 7 as the wedding anniversary gift, obviously, this is a very nice surprise, I really like my new cell phone, it is great. But, I don't know how to transfer my contacts from the old Galaxy Note 3 to Note 7, anyone who can help?!!"

Bought a new Galaxy Note 7 to replace your old Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5? Looking for a simple way to easily switch contacts from the old Galaxy Note phone to Note 7? This video will tells you how to one click to sync contacts and more data from Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 to Note 7 via Mobile Switch.

Mobile Switch is an all-in-one data transfer and management software which enables you to transfer not only contacts, but also text messages, photos, videos, call logs, calendars, music, apps and more from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another with ease.

Steps to Transfer Contacts from Galaxy Note to Note 7

Step 1. Download, install and launch Mobile Switch on your PC.
Step 2. Connect both of your old Galaxy Note Phone and Note 7 to Computer.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from old phone to Note 7 with a click.

Besides, you can backup & restore your Samsung phone data, and permanently erase all data and settings on your Samsung phone without restored.

Related Tutorial: Restore Contacts from Backup to Note 7

Read the video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMOO9ITRgv8
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by ndmu8442: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2016
It helps a lot, thanks for shared.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by konersye: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Samsung Data Transfer enables to transfer anything from one Samsung to another, of course including transfer contacts from Galaxy Note to Note 7.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by kulex2k1(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
1. just go to ur fone menu of d old fone 2. select contacts then settings 3. select export contacts 4. save contact file to a location in ur memory card 5. locate d downloaded file, just bluetooth it to ur new samsung phone. 6. thats all.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by ndmu8442: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
konersye:
Samsung Data Transfer enables to transfer anything from one Samsung to another, of course including transfer contacts from Galaxy Note to Note 7.
Thanks to shared.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by lisawhite: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Actually, there're many android data transfer apps could transfer data between android device and computer.
You can transfer contacts from samsung to computer first, then connect the note 7 to computer and import contacts from computer to note 7.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by quwes: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
I know a special designed android data backup app, just few simple steps to transfer everything between your phone and computer, and you need to enable usb debugging on your phone. To transfer data from samsung to samsung, you should connect your phone to computer separately.
how to transfer samsung contacts to computer
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by cihenww: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
To complete the task more easily, I recommend you try the program Samsung to Samsung Transfer, which enables you to view all contacts one by one and transfer the contacts you need.

Transfer Contacts Photos from S3/S4/S5 to S7 Edge

How to Copy Contacts from S4 to S7/S7 Edge
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by Tjkkelt: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
To easily transfer your data from Android to PC for backup, you can't miss Samsung Backup. Samsung Backup is a remarkably versatile data management software, which not only allows you one click to backup contacts from Android to computer, but also enables you respectively to transfer data like text messages, photos, music, apps, videos and more between Android devices and computer.
How to transfer text messages from Samsung to computer

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Tecno Winpad And SAGE 10. / Tekken 7 - Official Game Trailer And Release Date / Etisalat Reveals 10x Value Of Your Recharge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.