Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband (652 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by fastest007: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2016
http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/nnamdi-kanus-wife-blasts-mend-buhari.html

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu has reacted to a viral report by the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) suggesting that her husband who is leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is willing to renounce his agitation for Biafra following a negotiation with the Federal Government of Nigeria to drop charges submitted against him.

Uchechi said in a statement released on Tuesday 2 August 2016:
"This type of news as distressing as it is, is laughable because no group can postulate what my husband can or cannot do or say. This is not only an insult to our belief but also a despoliation of our rights as a people perpetrated by dishonourable minds.

"It is now apparent that the charges against my husband are politically motivated and not a judicial process as President Buhari would have the world believe. This singular act of tyranny and injustice against my husband amongst others is reprehensible to every reasonable mind and is one of the critical reasons for the emergence of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) who have in their quest, consistently called for the release of my husband which President Buhari has underplayed.

"Subsequently, Nnamdi Kanu should be present at any negotiations and I can refer President Buhari to F.W. de Klerk of South Africa on how to negotiate with a freedom fighter."

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by mira4u: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
This is long overdue. I expected this a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by jesse8048(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
I dnt see Nnamdi kanu denouncing biafra or else... .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they fight you
Then you win
- GHANDI-

Kanu bless

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by size40: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sorry Madam Kanu ur husband is not a freedom fighter. Ur husband is a pure criminal that deserve to rot in prison. No reasonable leader or country on earth will take this issue of criminality perpetuated by ur so called husband lightly. Whose mandate did ur husband seek b4 his criminal agitation? Who gave give him d mandate to speak for d people of south- south about his useless Biafran cause? When did he, Nnamdi Kanu consulted d people of south-south for negotiations b4 his uncivilized agitation? Pray ur husband comes back home alive for u and ur children. If not, Al Mustapha's prison term will be a child's play compared to what ur husband has started facing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Blasts MEND, Buhari: You Cannot Speak For My Husband by kayfra: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Countdown to 1 year anniversary incacerated in Kuje.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe to face corruption charges over N53.3bn East-West Road / Ekiti House Of Rep Member Shares 3 Cups Of Rice And N500 To His People(photos) / FIRS Shuts Firms In Abuja, Asaba, Lagos, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.