Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,882 members, 7,824,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda (49941 Views)

Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda (SEE WHY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by FagsamPHP(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
k
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ademidedavid(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just 7hrs detention him face don metamorphose....i wonder if him poor for 2days!!! \\|justthinkingaloud|
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Kherry: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hian! My crush u shld av listen to them instead of forming B I G to save u diz emb nw
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by emmyid(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerian celebrities and their forming attitude. Anyways, dat serves him right!
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
We should learn to obey the law and avoid punishment period!
Moreso, our green passport is one of the most dis-honoured outside the shores of this nation embarassed
YES!!! from experience

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by JoeBlocks(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
What is wrong with this our celebrities. Are they so thick with importance that they feel so very important and think themselves above the law.

He should be made to face whatever charge is leveled against him, so the others can learn also.
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by bmxshop: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Daniel058:
Ebonyi guy

U have a problem with that?
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Pearlvictory(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonymX:

"Ordinary" Uganda has 24/7 light and power.

"Ordinary" Uganda is a way better nation than Nigeria. Don't be proud of something you really you can't defend smiley

You mean Uganda whose UGS3000 equals $1? With an ancestor as a president?
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ClitRaider: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thank god it wasn't drugs...
I thank God o!
Else, All "NCAN" members go flood the thread with praises of the flattyJew-redmudstard-lagooners.
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Achorise: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
That's an example of a civilised country
A good example of giant of Africa
A good example Of an organised country
A good example of developing country.
Please where does Nigeria fit in ?

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by kinglekan: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Empress2014:
embarassed I shouldn't have comment.....

But you just did. grin grin

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by MurphyG1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I dont know why some people wouldn't just comply.

Patoranking wld be like "Do you know who I am?" embarassed
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by AnonymX: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pearlvictory:

Lol. Like your Naira is any better.

Why didn't you reply about the water and electricity? You that have a "new" president - hope you're enjoying him? And I hope he's a 30-something year old

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Daniel058(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
bmxshop:

U have a problem with that?
he's from my state i mean
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Pearlvictory(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonymX:

"Ordinary" Uganda is a way better nation than Nigeria. Don't be proud of something you really you can't defend smiley
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonymX:

24/7 hrs my as*. Nigeria has her issues but next to uganda we are light miles ahead. And yeah Uganda is ordinary ( if not below )
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by grodt999: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
yes ibo, rough and anti social mentality
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ClitRaider: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonymX:

Lol. Like your Naira is any better.

Why didn't you reply about the water and electricity? You that have a "new" president - hope you're enjoying him? And I hope he's a 30-something year old

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by theadvocatus(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guess the marketing started right there at the airport... Good strategy omo nna
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Excellent news, kudos to the Ugandans.
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ba7man(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
By extension, Pato Ranking is "Ugandan" too. undecided

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by henrydadon(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Let him go and try it in America or UK maybe they won't deport his as $ back to Nigeria..only In Africa they can brag and form celebrity. .just one of the many reason africa won't move forward as a continent
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ClitRaider: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Achorise:
That's an example of a civilised country
A good example of giant of Africa
A good example Of an organised country
A good example of developing country.
Please where does Nigeria fit in ?

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by ClitRaider: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
grodt999:
yes ibo, rough and anti social mentality
Flat.heads won't like this.
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Serves him right!! He think he has immunity. Next time he would behave himself.
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by mployer(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
He arranged for it so Ugandans will know he is around tongue
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Baroba(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonymX:

No mind them, I think a lot of Nigerians need to travel to other so called smaller African nations..They will be ashamed when they return..

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by phenase(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool
WHAT IS IN UGANDA?
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by Rainbow7(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He was not arrested.
And beside you don't need a visa to travel to Uganda, you will be issued a visa once you get to Uganda.
Check the picture, this is not the Nnaemeka Okorie i know, this nigga claiming to be patoranking is fat

Zombies are just bitter
General Cassandra brought hunger to their lives
omo take am eazy na no be fight
Re: Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda by moxiemania(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Children, when will they ever be humble??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.