Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b (851 Views)

Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by phobia2002: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested Vincent Chidiebere, a 31yrs old guy in Anambra State for allegedly peddling hard drug worth N1.78 billion.

Addressing reporters in Onitsha on Tuesday, the Commander, Mr Sule Momodu said the suspect was nabbed in Awka, the state capital, on July 28 with methamphetamine weighing 25.2kg.

He said the arrest followed a tip-off that a shipment of the drug would pass through Anambra from Enugu to Lagos.

“Based on the information, we set up a team to search vehicles from a particular company. About 11am we intercepted a vehicle carrying the substance and nabbed the suspect.”

Mr. Momodu, who said the substance tested positive, described the drug as “one of the most potent illicit drugs in the world, which has a lot of destructive tendencies on the user.”

He someone under the influence of methamphetamine can be influenced to make disastrous decisions and can make criminals test the nation’s security to its limit.

The commander said besides the security threat posed by the users, the drug posed a health hazard.

He said chemicals used for the production were highly toxic and could cause permanent destruction to the eco-system.

“The waste from the drug is more toxic than the extracted substance. The people around where it is being produced are likely to be exposed to cancer and other incurable diseases, while children born in the area are likely to be deformed.”

NDLEA had discovered three methamphetamine laboratories at Nanka, Ozubulu and Obosi all in the South East, and the commander believed that more laboratories exist. They would track them.

He said Vincent Chidiebere will be charged to court according to law.

Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by kestolove95(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
na dia hand work...people from dat Syd hv passion from movin drug
Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by SUPERPACK: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by eyeview: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
This kind of bursts can only be possible via tip off.
But are they really certain on the stated value of that substance cos the amount being quoted there can revive some state's economy.
Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by eyeview: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
kestolove95:
na dia hand work...people from dat Syd hv passion from movin drug
Immediately I saw ur moniker as reading the post,I just knew that a tribal bigotted dimension must emanate from you. And in a few seconds,you proved me right. Your hatred towards anything igbo is quite pitiable.
Tell me,did an igbo guy break your heart at one point in your life? You know Jesus can heal all wounds,right?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by kestolove95(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
eyeview:

Immediately I saw ur moniker as reading the post,I just knew that a tribal bigotted dimension must emanate from you. And in a few seconds,you proved me right. Your hatred towards anything igbo is quite pitiable.
Tell me,did an igbo guy break your heart at one point in your life? You know Jesus can heal all wounds,right?
attack d message not d messenger..i knw call any tribe hia o..but wetin I talk no b lie
Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by eyeview: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
kestolove95:
attack d message not d messenger..i knw call any tribe hia o..but wetin I talk no b lie
I wasn't making reference to this thread. Have observed your post over time and you have a very uncanny way of bringing in igbos into the topic,no matter what the topic is.
It was fun at first but at this point,I think you should leave that to the younger kids coming into NL and assert yourself more on topical discourse.
As for your question,yes you are right. Most of the crimes traceable to igbos are motivated by the desire to break from poverty and move to an affluent life.
And every tribe has a crime inducing index. While a certain tribe's own is religion and religious causes(and in recent times,cows),another's crimes are cult,ritual and fetish induced.
Have a nice day
Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by SUPERPACK: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
eyeview:

Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by lisimmo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was here to... you know nah. cheesy grin
Re: BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b by iamphill: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guess a protege of Mr.White .....Breaking Bad...lol

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes Police Van In Portharcourt **pictures** / VIN DIESEL (success Story) / MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.