Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP (464 Views)

We Need To Hire An Web Developer With Basic Knowledge Of Networking. / HR Beginners Academy: Build The Knowledge To Get A Job In HR / Job Vacancy In Lagos! Apply If You Have Basic Knowledge Of PHP App Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP by Olusharp(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
The book is now available in pdf format.it is meant for those with no idea about epr software especially tally,the book is an eye opener as it open your eye to everything about Tally,how it works etc.. you will also be given a site where you can download the demo version to help you learn on your own.. it goes for a sum of 1000 Naira.. quote me on how to make payment and get the book..
Re: Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP by Amazingg: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olusharp:
The book is now available in pdf format.it is meant for those with no idea about epr software especially tally,the book is an eye opener as it open your eye to everything about Tally,how it works etc.. you will also be given a site where you can download the demo version to help you learn on your own.. it goes for a sum of 1000 Naira.. quote me on how to make payment and get the book..
Interested
Re: Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP by Tej2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olusharp:

I am interested
Re: Basic Knowledge To Tally ERP by Olusharp(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Amazingg:

Interested
cc Tej2
Thanks! send a message to this mail olu200016@gmail.com so that i can send bank details...

(1) (Reply)

Physics & Chemistry Home Tutor / What Job Offer Is Best To Take / Advanced Mobile Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.