Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Update! Nobody Sponsored Me To Destabilize The House Of Representatives - Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update! Nobody Sponsored Me To Destabilize The House Of Representatives - Jibrin (410 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update! Nobody Sponsored Me To Destabilize The House Of Representatives - Jibrin by eleburu(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Honorable Abdulmumin Jibrin is not ready to back down. I am also obliged to respond to som allegations that Iam sponsored by some external forces to destabilize the House of Representatives The worthless and laughable allegation is orchestrated by Speake Dogara and his gang of thieves to discredit my unstoppable mission No external forces in this matter, if there are any, they deserve commendation for sponsoring a struggle to wipe out corruption in the House In any case, are the external forces responsible for the massive theft an abuse of office by Speaker Dogara an the 12 other members? He will soon resort to religious blackmail forgetting I was the one,muslim from northwest that spearhead&mobilize resources for his election I had a very good meeting with my party APC yesterday. I thank the party for their objectivity&I will continue to cooperate with the party But I stand by my allegations agains Speaker Dogara and his corrupt gang of 12. We shall continue this struggle. There is no going back

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/updates-nobody-sponsored-me-to.html?m=1
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Update! Nobody Sponsored Me To Destabilize The House Of Representatives - Jibrin by HungerBAD: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Update! Nobody Sponsored Me To Destabilize The House Of Representatives - Jibrin by reasonwitme: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
in 6-7 months time this case will not be heard of and they will become friends again.

(1) (Reply)

Calling Your Governor Excellency Is Illegal - Aregbesola / Where Are The Roads Back To The Farms / My Encounter With Boko Haram Foot Soldiers – Barr Aisha Mama Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.