Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home (1803 Views)

Lovely Boerboel Pup is Available For New Home / Lovely Caucasian Ready For Pickup(affordable) / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by pmadise(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
This puppy is exactly 4 months and import ready only for serious buyer. She is from massive champions bloodline and pedigree paper is available on request.

The price is cheap considering the quality.

Contact me on 08066611102

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
When I become a landlord, I'll have dogs
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Royruky(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
I like the pigeon for the background shall
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by pmadise(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
The Sire of the puppy

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by imitateMe(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2016
I love this dog.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by marhoinspire: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
picture of the mother. bcus to me d pup looknlike a mix btw ca ucasian n GSD

1 Like

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Greendly(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
ahhhhhhh!! I love this dog...... oh f.uck complete package. cute, innocent, huge and scary at the same time.
I must say the owner really tried bringing up this dog am really impressed wow
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by pmadise(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
marhoinspire:
picture of the mother. bcus to me d pup looknlike a mix btw ca
ucasian n GSD

Pls be reminded that this pup comes with a pedigree certificate up to the 5th (yes fifth) falial generation so it amazes me where your assertion could be coming from.

The dam, now attached, is equally as massive as the sire and those that have contacted me can attest to have seen both pix and vids.

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by miremoses(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2016
marhoinspire:
ucasian n GSD
GSD!! In which pup.u need to see a vet for you to be vaccinated.pmadise cauc pup is quality,and thats a pedigree cauc.

1 Like

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by djlaqua91(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2016
marhoinspire:
ucasian n GSD

You owe the OP an apology. Where you see GSD mix? Na over pedigree kill this dog.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by marhoinspire: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
pmadise:

Pls be reminded that this pup comes with a pedigree certificate up to the 5th (yes fifth) falial generation so it amazes me where your assertion could be coming from.

The dam, now attached, is equally as massive as the sire and those that have contacted me can attest to have seen both pix and vids.
its still mix. i have seen verious variety of caucasian. so i knw a mix breed wen i see 1
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Stancrus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
marhoinspire:
its still mix. i have seen verious variety of caucasian. so i knw a mix breed wen i see 1
Are you sure you know how a pure breed caucasian ovcharka looks like?
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by djlaqua91(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
marhoinspire:

Humans will never admit when they're wrong. Dog wey dem import, get passport and docs intact?! Seems you haven't checked the Op other threads? Stop being ignorant please. Make research b4 accusations
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by marhoinspire: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
djlaqua91:

Humans will never admit when they're wrong. Dog wey dem import, get passport and docs intact?! Seems you haven't checked the Op other threads? Stop being ignorant please. Make research b4 accusations
i ll have to see d documents. and d country matters too. i have gotten dogs from canada dat were poorly breed. instead of killing dem thy just send dem to 3rd world country with no clear policies of breeding. ur dog came frm oversea does nt make it a pure breed
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by djlaqua91(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
marhoinspire:
i ll have to see d documents. and d country matters too. i have gotten dogs from canada dat were poorly breed. instead of killing dem thy just send dem to 3rd world country with no clear policies of breeding. ur dog came frm oversea does nt make it a pure breed
I understand you now.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by DteesKennel: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pmadise ur whatsapp phone no??
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Stancrus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
marhoinspire:
Hello marhoinspire Can You Hear yourself Out you Have Gotten Dogs from Canada dat were poorly Breed so because You were decieved And Poorly breed puppies Were Sold to You you now assume That This Female Puppy is A cross.. You even went As Far as Saying They should be killed am in Great doubt if you know what your saying or if Actually you Really imported Any dogs because You sound like Some one who doesn't know what his saying Or About importing a pedigree puppy

A Puppy Was imported with Pedigree papers traceable up to its 5th Gen..Both Parents were Equally posted On This Thread with good pedigree importation documents were Also included, And someone stll says This puppy is a cross...well I Think this More of Personal issues because What your saying doesn't make sense

Just Like Somebody with Two Functioning Eyes Calling A Goat A lion

2 Likes

Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by marhoinspire: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Stancrus:
Hello marhoinspire Can You Hear yourself Out you Have Gotten Dogs from Canada dat were poorly Breed so because You were decieved And Poorly breed puppies Were Sold to You you now assume That This Female Puppy is A cross.. You even went As Far as Saying They should be killed am in Great doubt if you know what your saying or if Actually you Really imported Any dogs because You sound like Some one who doesn't know what his saying Or About importing a pedigree puppy

A Puppy Was imported with Pedigree papers traceable up to its 5th Gen..Both Parents were Equally posted On This Thread with good pedigree importation documents were Also included, And someone stll says This puppy is a cross...well I Think this More of Personal issues because What your saying doesn't make sense

Just Like Somebody with Two Functioning Eyes Calling A Goat A lion
just said my view. im nt the one buying it na.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Magpies(m): 5:43am On Aug 11, 2016
marhoinspire:
you have gat a point there mate.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by Magpies(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2016
marhoinspire:
nevertheless, the said puppy is supposed to be a pure breed, since all documents are intact and they have been registered under an authorised kennel club with proof.
Re: Quality Import Ready Female Caucasian Ready For New Home by pmadise(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2016
SOLD SOLD SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Gsds For Giveaway Prices In Ibadan / #nigeriadecides Deals On Exotic Dog Breeds / Exceptional Adult Male Rottweiler Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.