Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) (987 Views)

Gas Tank Explodes At Okpokiri Station Owerri, Kills 5, Injures Others (Graphic) / People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. / Tanker Explodes At Ladipo Area In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by LifeDrama: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
A passenger airplane belonging to Emirates, a leading airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, coming from India has crash-landed and exploded at Dubai International Airport. 

An Emirates passenger jet has crash landed at Dubai Airport this morning before exploding into a massive fireball on the runway.

Thick black smoke could be seen rising over Dubai International Airport after the Emirates Boeing 777, carrying 282 passengers and 18 crew was forced into an emergency landing at around 12.45pm local time.

There are reports that the landing gear for the plane, which had flown from Trivandrum International Airport in India, may not have come down fully prior to touching down. Other reports claimed a fire had started mid-air before landing.

Dramatic footage shows the aircraft exploding in a fireball on the runway, with the force of the blast throwing a huge metal panel from the plane into the air.

Incredibly, all passengers are reported to have been evacuated safely before the plane was engulfed in flames. 

The captain is believed to have sent out and emergency signal in the moments before the plane was preparing to land.

A pilot who witnessed flight EK521 landing told NDTV the plane came in 'really hard'and hit the 'runway tail'. A passenger on another plane said she could see emergency chutes deployed.

All flights to the Dubai terminal have been diverted while emergency crews work at the scene. All take-offs and landings have been suspended.

Sources: Dailymail UK / CNN / Dubai Media Office

http://lifedrama.com.ng/breaking-news-emirates-airplane-with-282-passengers-18-crew-explodes-at-dubai-airport-photos/

Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
we thank God

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
cry cry cry

Meehnn... This scared d shii outta me..if the news is not abt bombing in the airport, aircraft crashes are on the loose. undecided

May my upcoming flights will be juz safe & sound... cool
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cry cry cry

Meehnn... This scared d shii outta me..if the news is not abt bombing in the airport, aircraft crashes are a on the loose. undecided

Indeed it will, you heading to Nigeria? grin cheesy
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cry cry cry

Meehnn... This scared d shii outta me..if the news is not abt bombing in the airport, aircraft crashes are a on the loose. undecided

Indeed it will cool , you heading to Nigeria? grin cheesy
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

Indeed it will cool , you heading to Nigeria? grin cheesy

grin how I wish sha.. But who knows one day, I dey juz call u tat I'm juz outside ur boarding house sha tongue

So, hopefully when I'm there... Ur ready to show me wat u got Doc cheesy
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

Indeed it will, you heading to Nigeria? grin cheesy

How come ur here so early ey? I tot ur a night crawler... The owl in the hot, daring lab suit... The machete, it only turns to human after midnyt tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin how I wish sha.. But who knows one day, I dey juz call u tat I'm juz outside ur boarding house sha tongue

Hehehe what I got?? Well there's the small package big package and the are you nuts? Package. Which one you gon' signing up for?? grin tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hehehe what I got?? Well there's the small package big package and the are you nuts? Package. Which one you gon' be signing up for?? grin tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

How come ur here so early ey? I tot ur a night crawler... The owl in the hot, daring lab suit... The machete, it only turns to human after midnyt tongue

Lol.. yh... gotta free day + my vampire daylight rings grin
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. yh... gotta free day + my vampire daylight rings grin

grin

Ur must be a chocolatey kind of vampire tat melts in my mouth ...hahahahaahaha
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

Hehehe what I got?? Well there's the small package big package and the are you nuts? Package. Which one you gon' be signing up for?? grin tongue

Hahahahah... Talking abt nuts? I LOVE PEANUTS grin
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Ur must be a chocolatey kind of vampire tat melts in my mouth ...hahahahaahaha

chocolate? Yeah. Melt in your mouth? Lol.We vampires last forever you know+we have a way of making queens do whatever we want wink. If you're a good girl prolly I can change ya up wink tongue grin
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

chocolate? Yeah. Melt in your mouth? Lol.We vampires last forever you know+we have a way of making queens do whatever we want wink. If you're a good girl prolly I can change ya up wink tongue grin

Hahahhahaha... Looking for a good girl? cheesy

Then I must say that ur in the wrong hole sha... And u wanna change me up? tongue be careful wat u asking... Coz the lastime I checked, theyre d one who changed up their games for me grin cheesy
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... Talking abt nuts? I LOVE PEANUTS grin

haha yh.. You've gone nuts too. Yh.. know you love my peanuts. Take it easy tho wink tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

haha yh.. You've gone nuts too. Yh.. know you love my peanuts. Take it easy tho wink tongue

grin
But lemme check those peanuts first... Some peanuts are not good as I have all the time. Hahahaahaha
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha... Looking for a good girl? cheesy

Then I must say that ur in the wrong hole sha... And u wanna change me up? tongue be careful wat u asking... Coz the lastime I checked, theyre d one who changed up their games for me grin cheesy

so you ain't a good girl? grin. Hehe I knew I could trick you to say your naughty. Hi five by the way. They changed up for you? Hehe well what is life without the law of karma wink grin tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

so you ain't a good girl? grin. Hehe I knew I could trick you to say your naughty. Hi five by the way. They changed up for you? Hehe well what is life without the law of karma wink grin tongue

Hahahahhaa... Trick me? grin nawa for me ooo.. I no be pikin sha. I'm like a peacock.... Once I'm threatened, challenged or amused... I spread my sheets and show my beautiful color tongue cheesy

Law of karma? Plz explain further Dockie cool
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
But lemme check those peanuts first... Some peanuts are not good as I have all the time. Hahahaahaha

lol.. Sure, you can have a delicious teeth only if you brush your mouth ten times. And those grills oh dear! grin they'll be taking a break wink tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Sure, you can have a delicious teeth only if you brush your mouth ten times. And those grills oh dear! grin they'll be taking a break wink tongue

grin
U always mentioned my grills...I bet u like being hit by girl with the grills tongue

I only wear grills on a special occasions...not everyday wink
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhaa... Trick me? grin nawa for me ooo.. I no be pikin sha. I'm like a peacock.... Once I'm threatened, challenged or amused... I spread my sheets and show my beautiful color tongue cheesy

Law of karma? Plz explain further Dockie cool

lol. Spread your sheets? You mean wings. You gotta stop thinking of me sneaking up under those sheets while you on your bed tho grin wink.

law of karma: something like what goes around comes around grin wink
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
U always mentioned my grills...I bet u like being hit by girl with the grills tongue

I only wear grills on a special occasions...not everyday wink

hit by? Lol it depends on what you wanna use and where.
yh... "Eating my peanuts" is a very special occasion not a special occasion, so I guess I won't be seeing them wink tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

lol. Spread your sheets? You mean wings. You gotta stop thinking of me sneaking up under those sheets while you on your bed tho grin wink.

law of karma: something like what goes around comes around grin wink

Hhahahhaah... How cud u reach up thru my sheets when u already melted in my mouth awhile ago... grin
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
thesuave10:

hit by? Lol it depends on what you wanna use and where.
yh... "Eating my peanuts" is a very special occasion not a special occasion, so I guess I won't be seeing them wink tongue

I rest my case sha.... Goodnyt.
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahhaah... How cud u reach up thru my sheets when u already melted in my mouth awhile ago... grin

lol melted?haha you probably had some fake aba peanuts #learn to get original grin tongue
Re: Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics) by thesuave10(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I rest my case sha.... Goodnyt.

grin nyt nyt

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Barred From Flights To US After Trump’s Order / World Best Airport For 2017 Revealed ( CNN News) / Man Overloads His Collapsed Vehicle And It Still Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.