Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama (875 Views)

Vietnam Restaurant Where Late Anthony Bourdain And Barrack Obama Shared A Meal / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Petmax: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
President Barack Obama on Tuesday blasted Donald Trump, saying he was unfit to be president and even criticized the Republican party for supporting Trump.

Trump has now fired back at Obama saying he and Clinton are responsible for destabilizing the Middle East and helping ISIS grow.

"Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office," a Trump statement said.

"Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi."

Later on, in an interview with WJLA, Trump continued;

"He's a terrible president. He'll probably go down as the worst president in the history of our country. He's been a total disaster."

READ MORE http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/donald-trump-fires-back-at-barrack-obama.html

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by cynthia123(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Truely truely, Trump has lost it all.

He is illtempered and too raw with issues as a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by nrexzy: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trump is a Junkie

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Petmax: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin
nrexzy:
Trump is a Junkie
Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by LGDON: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
I agree with trump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Appleyard(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:
Truely truely, Trump has lost it all.

He is illtempered and too raw with issues as a politician.

He has not lost anything, to the contrary. The man is simply stating the facts as they are, and that's why he is increasingly becoming popular among the people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Appleyard:

He has not lost anything, to the contrary. The man is simply stating the facts as they are, and that's why he is increasingly becoming popular among the people.
Appleyard, stop the nonsense you are saying. Are you following this election at all?. Even Republicans are running away from him like Liberians were running away from Ebola. He's behind by 10 points according to a Republican Fox News poll. He would lose in a record landslide in November.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Appleyard, stop the nonsense you are saying. Are you following this election at all?. Even Republicans are running away from him like Liberians were running away from Ebola. He's behind by 10 points according to a Republican Fox News poll. He would lose in a record landslide in November.

Lucas - If Trump wins the Amerikan presidential election, you'll pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars) but If Hilary wins, I'll stop worshipping all the 400 irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

Do we have a deal? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucas - If Trump wins the Amerikan presidential election, you'll pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars) but If Hilary wins, I'll stop worshipping all the 400 irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

Do we have a deal? grin
As much hatred as you have for America, you don't need her money. Will make a deal with you for 100.000 Naira and you can keep that in your record book with our friends here holding me to that. Will remit that to you in couple days after the election if Trump wins. Copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Appleyard(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Don't put so much faith on the polls, dear Lucas. Not quite long, Trump was leading, and now, Clinton is. The thing is, polls keep changing like the minute indicator of a clock, and one should not solely rely on them to draw conclusions. This is one hell of a period of uncertainty. The man they say, is a mad man, but yet, he commands such huge support base: does it mean then that so much of Americans supporting him are equally mad? I don't think so. Well, the elections will tell, and who wins should be accepted as the duly choice of the people (provided the Bernie Sanders votes-like swinging doesn't happen again.) And believe me, its going to be a very keenly contested one: its not going to be easy the way people are predicting. Don't forget that this is one election year with a high percentage of "still undecided voters;" anything can happen at the last minute.

Good luck to America and to you guys over there. Right now, I don't want to be an American voter...... You may wanna ask Missy89... cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Fires Back At Barrack Obama by Lucasbalo(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Appleyard:

Don't put so much faith on the polls, dear Lucas. Not quite long, Trump was leading, and now, Clinton is. The thing is, polls keep changing like the minute indicator of a clock, and one should not solely rely on them to draw conclusions. This is one hell of a period of uncertainty. The man they say, is a mad man, but yet, he commands such huge support base: does it mean then that so much of Americans supporting him are equally mad? I don't think so. Well, the elections will tell, and who wins should be accepted as the duly choice of the people (provided the Bernie Sanders votes-like swinging doesn't happen again.) And believe me, its going to be a very keenly contested one: its not going to be easy the way people are predicting. Don't forget that this is one election year with a high percentage of "still undecided voters;" anything can happen at the last minute.

Good luck to America and to you guys over there. Right now, I don't want to be an American voter...... You may wanna ask Missy89... cool
It is not about polls alone. Americans know when a snake oil salesman knock on our doors. He's a con man and he will never get elected here. His loss on November 8 will be for the record book. You can quote me on that on November 9.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Chooses Greece Over Nigeria In Final Snub / Alabama Governor Resigns As Scandal Leads To Criminal Charges / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.