Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Workforce Credibility - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Credibility (3617 Views)

Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Credibility by Felixitie(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Who has gotten a job from workforce Nigeria? Are there recruitment processes credible and fast with no nepotism? I wonder why they keep sending interview/test invites to people without tangible job offer. I need people's opinion here. Who has attended one of there invites and how was it?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Me.
Re: Workforce Credibility by kettle84(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
those guys are highly nepotic and tribalistic.they are all from one tribe and provide jobs for their people alone. but when it comes to rubbish sale/marketing jobs ,they throw it open.Every time they advertise jobs ,making people to travel long journey for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Workforce Credibility by Felixitie(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
kettle84:
those guys are highly nepotic and tribalistic.they are all from one tribe and provide jobs for their people alone. but when it comes to rubbish sale/marketing jobs ,they throw it open.Every time they advertise jobs ,making people to travel long journey for nothing.
you are totally right. They corny in there recruitment process,with there rigorous documentation and the terms in there guarantors forms, I wanted to attend there interview until I got different news about them, there are many people waiting for there callup after there documentation etc, and yet nothing and they still keep calling people for test and interview, with no job offer at the end., even if there is, it's marketing offer.

4 Likes

Re: Workforce Credibility by kunlexbaba45(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mere seeing d monicker I knw it's must b a frnd frm ijebu. Wetin workforce do u padi(lol)
Re: Workforce Credibility by oakcha(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
kettle84:

You are wrong, I did an interview with them and i was referred to a Mortgage Bank in Surulere. I have over 5 years working experience in IT.
So get your facts right before you come and tarnish someone else business.
Re: Workforce Credibility by Felixitie(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
oakcha:

You are wrong, I did an interview with them and i was referred to a Mortgage Bank in Surulere. I have over 5 years working experience in IT.

when was that? I'm sure of what I'm saying, I have heard different stories about them regarding there recruitment process.,an delay tactics
Re: Workforce Credibility by azelab: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
that is WF...... is it all their offices/centres in nigeria people do encounter this or only in lagos?
Re: Workforce Credibility by saintnegroid(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
oakcha:

I think you should rather get your facts right.. if I tell you what those people did to me you will weep, but that's a story for another day. But I will never have anything to do with workforce again. They are not serious in business and will never be

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Credibility by cdizz(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2016
They lost their reputation wt me a while ago. Such a crap! U travel many miles afterwards, no responses from them again. Who knows perhaps the whole job adverts they roll out are nothing but a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by Felixitie(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Many atrocities about them. There documentation requirements are too high. No transparency. There was a day they gave a guy offer letter and the guy was yet to do documentation, probably due to his ' long leg'. Taking advantages over job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by torqque7(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
oakcha:

You are the only person I have seen that actually got a job through workforce. Alot of people have bad stories to say about them including me.

Their Abuja office is not anybetter, I was invited for an interview and asked to get ready for documentation as they would get back to me, ddnt hear from them only to review another interview invite from them using bulk SMS service and there was no number available to call them angry..for me sha they are a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2016
WF fallin hands since d days of John d baptist

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Credibility by ShillaBen: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Workforce....very unserious set of individuals.Their documentation process is crazy, at the end its just rubbish.A friend lost her job because of them.I suffered doing documentation yet no offer letter.
Re: Workforce Credibility by grosy: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Workforce ar nt real, becos i did their interview n i passed then when for documentatn .since 2 plus they didnt cal me n d rest. They jst waste pple time
Re: Workforce Credibility by grosy: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2016
2yrs
Re: Workforce Credibility by prettyRalph(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rubbish set of people. went for an interview at their Gbagada branch here in Lagos. Look at the way the lady was speaking Yoruba with her colleagues like there is no tomorrow. I already knew I have lost the job.. So tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by olajumoke12: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Felixitie:
Many atrocities about them. There documentation requirements are too high. No transparency. There was a day they gave a guy offer letter and the guy was yet to do documentation, probably due to his ' long leg'. Taking advantages over job seekers.

You can only be offer employment letter if you have an insider. Crazy set of people
Re: Workforce Credibility by ibiyemi93: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
No. I don't agree with what many have posted about Workforce, Lagos especially. Cannot speak for other states. I work in a Bank presently by God's grace. I saw the job advertised on Nairaland about 2years ago ( Thank you Nairalanders & Oga SEUN, May God bless you all) and applied and thank God, am hopeful and still moving. Except for the discriminations between HND/Bsc holders at work place but that is by the way. Still trust so much in God.

Though if you talk about rigorous documentation and the guarantor aspect, I agree and hope they can work on this and hope there is someone from workforce reading this and can pass it on.

To add to what 'kettle84' said: well everyone has a right to opinion. I was employed based on the Nig. languages i speak. the guy that interviewed me I LATER learnt was Igbo, spoke Hausa fluently and interviewed me in Hausa and I am a Yoruba person. So I don't understand ur Tribalistic aspect here. We shouldn't because we ve had a bad experience with someone once generalise they are bad...May God bless our hustle....In HIM I so much TRUST

1 Like

Re: Workforce Credibility by chloroform: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Hnd Holders At A Bank / Who Knows About ACE (africa Courier Express). I Got An Invitation For Friday. / Sterling Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.