Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (59312 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Saintp:
It seems this islamic terrorists are always in a competition to become the most brutal. The way ISIS just benched Al-Qaeda is surprising but I'm sure another more brutal Islamic terrorist will come to give ISIS a run for thier money, if possible bench them.

You don't know the rules of the game.

Al Qaeda birthed when they hit Iraq since then it's been unstable
ISIS birthed cos the west wanna usurp Assad government in Syria and they would have succeeded if not for Russia and China

Virtually all these terror groups birthed in war torn countries and 99% of them were caused by the west invasion.
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by Lifestone(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Yahayamoses post=48160010][/quote]

Bro I sympathise with GEJ for his naivety, he became a victim of intrigues/schemes and failed woefully as a student of history.
A leader will altimately be known for what he did or not in his time. Unfortunately history do not forgive.
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:
boko haram virus is bigger than our local politics here, its funded by the Arabs just like Isis, Gej was incompetent fact, if he stir the country well he won't have lost the election, Nigerians like him but he was incompetent, if buhari is like him too, he will be voted out.

We have always had mediocre leaders.

You need to measure GEJ's time against OBJ's and Shagari 's regime. Buhari has under 3 years to come to equity too. Only then can you judge : economy/inflation, infrastructure, security, rule of law, democratic credentials. Etc.

To judge arbitrarily is very unscientific.

3 Likes

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Then Army should use churches in NE as their Barracks Annnex for Christian Troops. Oh! I remember they hold guns while preaching even in their chaplaincy.

No shaking, bring it on
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
you too....come and get some!!!....you boko-scavenger!!!!... angry angry angry angry angry

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by ExInferis(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:
No more attacks on mosque?

Where is there new target?

Is it churches and preachers?

You make it sound like it's a bad thing
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Religion of peace undecided

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by BudeYahooCom: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
I thought yoruba muslims claimed Ihejirika and GEJ were the sponsors of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by kikake: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
carinmom:
Fools.

Are the real fools not people in southern Nigeria?

Most of northern Nigeria have adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws, and literally carved out a new Islamic country in the north as a launching pad for taking over entire Nigeria by local and foreign Jihadists.

Boko Haram and ISIS are fighting for a Caliphate to be governed by Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws.

Instead of uniting to free themselves from Nigeria, the people in the SS and SE sit down glued like lame duck to one Nigeria, divided and ruled, colonized, and waiting for the day they shall be swarmed by the impending forces of Islam.

It took a few days for ISIS to take over most of Iraq.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by sancoplacid: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gradually things are unfolding itself. Isamization of Nigeria is about to be experienced now especially by this burukutuhari's govt. I knew it will surface but no matter their plan, it will only take us prayers, meditation to God and all the APC and their plan will gradually die like a poisoned rats and cocroach. ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by dipeolu16(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
He won't make it to the end of this year....
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by dipeolu16(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
He won't live to the end of this month....
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by EpicMaurice(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lifestone:

Your tantrum shows you are empty. Under GEJ, the Nigeria Military turned their back on BH. Under PMB, they confronted and defeated BH. Now we know what happened to the arms money, shared under the supervision of the Commander In Chief.
I am not a fan of PMB, but the truth must be told
am empty? U nko, ginwa dinu full.
from your comments it seems you are one of PMB's brothers.
Dont say what you dont knw just cos you people are being made to believe that GEJ is the worst president by the ones bringing change. I know the man tried his best when he was in office.

And why wont boko haram stop disturbing now when their man has being put in power to slowly and indirectly carry out their plans.
You'll also blame GEJ for fulani herdsmen attacks. Spf

2 Likes

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by omojeesu(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
End time demonic agent.
He too will soon be used and dumped by his master.
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by kessler53(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2016
dafuturis:

I think they've come to the end of the road.
ur mistaken boko haram is the same as fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by AreaFada2: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2016
masseratti:
boko haram virus is bigger than our local politics here, its funded by the Arabs just like Isis, Gej was incompetent fact, if he stir the country well he won't have lost the election, Nigerians like him but he was incompetent, if buhari is like him too, he will be voted out.
It began locally. Rather small. The killing of Yusuf was a turning point. Something people conveniently like to forget now. Because GEJ was not to blame for it.

It also began in OBJ's time. If nipping it in the bud was possible, it was while still small then. Not after growing, highly energised and radicalised by Yusuf killing and had already attracted both local and international sponsors with same purpose of defeating the regime of a Christian in 9ja.

But hey, accepting that would not condemn GEJ, so better to have selective amnesia about those.

The religious mix and tolerance of SW 9ja make a lot of SW people unable to accept that such tolerance to Christian ruling is not at all common to the Arab world or even Northern 9ja. Except installed by Northerners to take back soon again Like OBJ.

We can twist facts and politicise everything, but it won't help us. As we can see with the bad economy now. They said economy was bad, and they'll fix it. Now they keep blaming GEJ like a bad workman blames his tools.

Posterity will be a better judge.

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by tumbaboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
you must be stupid, after all what all the people living in the north east region have gone through
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by masseratti: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

It began locally. Rather small. The killing of Yusuf was a turning point. Something people conveniently like to forget now. Because GEJ was not to blame for it.

It also began in OBJ's time. If nipping it in the bud was possible, it was while still small then. Not after growing, highly energised and radicalised by Yusuf killing and had already attracted both local and international sponsors with same purpose of defeating the regime of a Christian in 9ja.

But hey, accepting that would not condemn GEJ, so better to have selective amnesia about those.

The religious mix and tolerance of SW 9ja make a lot of SW people unable to accept that such tolerance to Christian ruling is not at all common to the Arab world or even Northern 9ja. Except installed by Northerners to take back soon again Like OBJ.

We can twist facts and politicise everything, but it won't help us. As we can see with the bad economy now. They said economy was bad, and they'll fix it. Now they keep blaming GEJ like a bad workman blames his tools.

Posterity will be a better judge.
Jonathan lost the election in midst of plenty we had nothing to show for it, if he comes back now, he will still lose it, lets rest it sw is not the only religious tolerant place in the Africa, Tanzania, Ethiopia Ghana have a very large Muslim population, sw don't go around in 1960 and 79 pointing fingers at SE saying they instal a muslim northern Government, Tafawa balewa, Zik, Shagari Ekweme, please you guys should get over it.
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by Saintp(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
ollah1:

You don't know the rules of the game.

Al Qaeda birthed when they hit Iraq since then it's been unstable
ISIS birthed cos the west wanna usurp Assad government in Syria and they would have succeeded if not for Russia and China

Virtually all these terror groups birthed in war torn countries and 99% of them were caused by the west invasion.

Bros, stop quoting me. You are an Islamic terrorist sympathizer looking to justify your brothers actions. I won't be surprised if you are in ISIS territory now. Abeg carry your bomb go.

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by blackbeau1(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
I believe they are in tandem with the Fulani herdsmen. So instead of bombing markets where their brothers will be found, they pose as herdsmen and Unleash terror on Christian settlements.

1 Like

Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by bams2999(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lie
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Saintp:

Bros, stop quoting me. You are an Islamic terrorist sympathizer looking to justify your brothers actions. I won't be surprised if you are in ISIS territory now. Abeg carry your bomb go.

Brainless
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by awa(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some people don't even understand the game plan ongoing in Nigeria. First Boko Haram destabilise the country under a Christian Leader and some tribe supported them to take over the leadership of the country back.

Now Boko Haram has redefine their targets and Fulani Herdsmen killings have been on the rise like never before.
Yet the same tribe is still supporting despite them being more of the Victims.

The Agenda is unfolding for them to see. I pray we all live to tell the story because these Fulani Herdsmen are just the foot Soldiers they are using to understudy the South before striking proper later.

I don't support succession but reasons to support it are coming up everyday. This nation is fractured the earliest we understand that the better for the Southern Christians.
I rest my case here til when we wake up to face our common Enemy.
Re: "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader by muller101(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=tumbaboy post=48171012][/quote].

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.