Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) (10593 Views)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. / Pix!audiophiles Get In!rock Zikron Earphones For Sale(4k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Promo sale is still on.

Don't wait till the last day. Order yours today
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
4 days to go! Take advantage of this promo to order yours today. Do not wait for the last minute as it might be too late.

Call 08033023068 to order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
3 days to go! Don't be left out.

Call to order yours.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
2 days to go!

Hurry now and place your order. Remember, you will pay N40,850 only with free delivery. It can't get any better than this.
Do not live in regret, place your order now.

Call 08033023068
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
1 more day to go for this promo.

Call 08033023068 now to order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can still get your abs machine at 5% discount plus free delivery today.

You have a few hours to go. Don't let it slide!

Call 08033023068 for your order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you to all our Nairaland customers who placed order in our recently-concluded promo sale.
We hope that the equipment adds immense value to your health and fitness. We look forward to receiving your testimonials.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy is it? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery
Call 08033023068 to order

For use guide only. Ours doesn't come with the leg glider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
"Staying more controlled mentally stemmed from taking my fitness more seriously. When you're doing track work, sprints and so on, it's pretty painful, but that does make you feel better prepared and therefore mentally stronger when you're going into a match. You know, without a doubt, that you are strong enough to last." ~Andy Murray
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
"I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while." ~Sting
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
"I'm very active when I'm not pregnant, but I think fitness should be a natural part of your life, not something you have to force yourself to do."~Jessica Capshaw
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
What the users are saying:

"I have used it for about a month now and I have seen significant results. I think the secret is in doing as many crunches as possible at once. It works"

-Mr Edeh, Benin
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
"One of my assets is my fitness. My fitness around the net and my movement: that's my defense to the power." ~Cara Black
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
"Fitness has always been one of the top priorities in my life because that's the way I grew up, with soccer being the sport of choice." ~Ziggy Marley
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
"Like most people, I can be lazy; so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer." ~Viggo Mortensen
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
"In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work." ~Mahesh Babu
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
"Promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging fitness are so important for our children's development and reducing the nation's epidemic of childhood obesity." ~Marcia Fudge
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy is it? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

Caveat: The equipment advertised is as attached. The video link is for use guide only

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
"All we're trying to do is change how people think about fitness." ~Kevin Plank
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
"What's wrong with extreme dieting and hard-core fitness plans is that they don't take into account the rest of your life." ~Alison Sweeney
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
"I am concentrating on my fitness levels so that I don't look old." ~Sonu Nigam
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Exercise is labor without weariness." ~Samuel Johnson
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
"I tell my sons all the time, 'The most important thing in your life is fitness,' but a lot of fighters go overboard." ~George Foreman
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2017
"I look at fitness as a necessity in the same way as how you drink water, eat food, one should look at fitness in a dedicated way. People will look fresh and happy. If you are happy, you in a way look fit." ~Arjun Rampal
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ~Paul Dudley White
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
"I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes." ~Peggy Fleming
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2017

NOTE: This video is for illustrative use only. The real equipment on sale is as attached

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
"Fitness is not an option. It's part of my job." ~Alison Sweeney
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
"I think a basic level of fitness can help the body cope with all manner of incidents." ~Richard Hammond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Limited Time Offer On Direct U.S Iphone 8 plus to 15 pro max! Awoof Prices Only / Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters / Buy Your Laptop Gluzy Screens Here @cheaper Price Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.