Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Laptop Do You Use And What Made You Loved It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Laptop Do You Use And What Made You Loved It (440 Views)

I Loved It, I Got It - iPhone 7plus / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Laptop Do You Use And What Made You Loved It by Oyindebrah(f): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is a counter thread to this https://www.nairaland.com/3225720/what-device-using-what-made/4#48153808 and lets just have fun with this post and those of us looking for a cool laptop to buy,we can read through the comment and pick our choice

well i use a hp mini and its a very cool laptop,and the battery is also fantastic and its beautiful in design
what about you??
Re: What Laptop Do You Use And What Made You Loved It by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hp probook here, comes with in built sim card port, excellent battery life etc
Re: What Laptop Do You Use And What Made You Loved It by dewhaley: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
HP ELITEBOOK...ALSO CAME WITH SIM PORT......INTEL CORE i5....

(1) (Reply)

Google Releases Android 7.0 Nougat / Cheapest Bulk sms in Nigeria, START SENDING NOW FRE / Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.