Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please What Could Be The Problem With My Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Could Be The Problem With My Device? (388 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too / Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? / How I Got 26 Hrs Battery Time On My Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Could Be The Problem With My Device? by sirOrubebe: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
I make use of a Injoo windows 8 tablet. Yesterday, while plugged onto it's power source, I discovered that the battery level was the same after o'er 1 hour of plugging it.

It was quite strange. So I stopped what I was doing on it and left it to charge without using it; so I could observe it. It actually did charge to 100% that way.

This morning, I plugged it in to a power source after using it in the night, after about 1hr 30 mins I came to check it and discovered that it wasn't charging.

I unplugged it and fixed it again. It was showing the sign quite alright that the charger has been pluggged in, but to my surprise the ba3 level went down from 43% to 8%.

I changed chargers like 3rice without any improvement. The worst part is that the ba3 is in-built so it's difficult for me to check it.

Please, what could be the problem? Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Difficult Decision; Help / Cheap Data For Sale / Suggestions Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.