Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan (73581 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by shiki(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

He came to inform Buhari that he will be leading AU elections monitoring team.

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task cheesygrin

The way some of you reason enh! How can an incumbent president go for election monitoring??

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by abike12(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Night visitor...
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
adedayoa2:
so youre observer like me
i am o i like seeing people maken go remarks abt dis country nt hopeless expression all d time
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by BanjiA: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
How old are you please? So you have not been seeing Abdulsalam doing the same, you have not seen OBJ doing that, Gowon has not done that.... Jonathan explained that he visits most time at night and that's the reason people are seeing this as special. In Africa today, Nigeria remains one of the countries that you must respect in all ramification of whatever you want to use to judge. Nigeria is great and so also our leaders. As said in the Bible and Quran, God provides leaders in the likes of the followers. So that's what we are seeing today, we need to change to make the Country proud!

blueto:

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task cheesygrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Arijude:
Maka gịnị ka ọga e ji mechie ọnụ ya?
Mama ndi okpa aturu juputara na Nairaland smiley
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Cmeo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

Those who like this message seems not understand the meaning of the word 'Tradition' which was clearly used by GEJ.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by phrida(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
They should not sell Nigeria shaaa.

There's more to their discussion than AU election monitoring team trip to Zambia.

I'm scared of Nigerian politicians
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by mattsvibes: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
behinde closes door
Politician and their political
Games

Just like a poker face
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by phrida(f): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
They should not sell Nigeria shaaa.

There's more to their discussion than just an AU election monitoring team trip to Zambia.

I'm scared of Nigerian politicians
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by dollyptosh(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrTour:
Mtcheww two Wise Fools,

No wonder the dullard thinks like you, make two of you rape each other in the asss in those night meetings sad
Lmao. 2 Dullards advising themselves
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by engrajoo1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
i think am beginning t like this man GEJ for his doggednss en it comes to making peae

in btw

when this man was in pwer he was always wearing black buh nw white.......................... y i dnt kn if u guys c wat am seing
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Arijude(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Mama ndi okpa aturu juputara na Nairaland smiley
Kedu ndị bụ ndi ọkpa aturu?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Arijude:
Kedu ndị bụ ndi ọkpa aturu?
I na-ajukwanu m ka m jua onye?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Akiika: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Only in Nigeria.....this dude oversaw the worst stealing by Government in the history of the country, they were using bullion vans to move ONSA money upandan!...His government even outstole the military dictatorship....yet he smiles to the villa to see the president.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by smartbros(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nairaland Zombies and Waillers tho Awon weyrey gbogbo #TeamNeutral
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by billyG(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nicodemuus came 2 pay homage 2 his oga @ d top.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by zomby(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
This latest visit is another indication that Oga Jonathan is in full cooperation with Buhari's administration.

There are 2 things that I can confirm for you guys:

1. Jonathan is one of the people who has returned some of the stolen money
2. Right from day 1, Jonathan has promised this administration to give them a complete cooperation in the attempt to recover all the stolen money from the last administration.

So, expect more visits for the next few months
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Arijude(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lilimax:
I na-ajukwanu m ka m jua onye?
A na m aju gi maka n' ọ bu gi kwuru ya, kọwa ya kịta.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by KanwuliaExtra: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lescalier:

You know y I'm laughing?

I am imagining you hearing a knock on your door and u open it to see some soldiers and men from the sss, showing you a print out of the insults you have meted out to the president......... if you dnt start crying of fear, then u r brave.

My friend, pls mind what you say. Even though oga Buhari and his APC fellows the have and are deceiving us, let's prepare to vote them out in 2019.

Soooooooooooooooooo, na my insults be their problem?
All the insults I meted out to GEJ nko? OBJ nko?
Na Buhari come dey special ni?
Abeg make im face Saraki and Fayose jor!
Nonsense! cheesy

Make dem come. . . I dey wait dem sha!
Useless things.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by justice2016: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
From persecute Gej to Gej and Pmb should join hands to
move Nigeria forward .Afonjas re now no more asking Buhari to arest Gej. Water don past garri
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by profosenogoboy: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Make dem no let am sneak poison enter Aso Villa o

I no trust the baga
who care if he can let him go on
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by NorttGate: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless GEJ and PMB.
God bless you too Mr Sam
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by amdoyin82(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2016
God bless u GeJ. I will always love u for ur simplicity, tolerance and ur spirit of sportsmanship.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by DTaj: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2016
blueto:

****And you got 222 likes from your equally demented and ignorant followers! AU election monitoring team role is for only FORMER PRESIDENTS, ****Obasanjo had the same role several times after he left government! Buhari is a current President, so he could not have been given that role!

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Louiscutedude(m): 4:20am On Aug 04, 2016
God bls GEJ for dat
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Emyogalanya: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
As in nigerian nichodemus ok now
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by wolu4: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Make dem no let am sneak poison enter Aso Villa o

I no trust the baga
as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. How many pple have u killed with poison?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Post Annulled
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by HtwoOw: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Judge not for ye shall be judged

How many matters that doesn't concern you have you put your mouth ? Gbeborun grin grin grin think say na only you sabi bible ?
wolu4:
as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. How many pple have u killed with poison?

Oh and by the way CIA and some mad scientists developed handshake poison that slowly kills the victim by blood poisoning ,

It already killed an African leader and a Russian Spy, The chemical used ? Polonium- 210 , so when i comment , i know what i am saying
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by theEYe21(f): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2016
kgr8mike:
'I always emphasise that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria but nobody notices them.' GEJ

This is wisdom
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by hylyne(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2016
I respect GEJ's intelligent responses to the press. Even while he was the president, he didn't talk down on people in order to gain vain glory. Very diplomatic in all his responses.

That's is how a president should be talking.

Missed you GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.