Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man (55732 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Disneylady(f): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
MzPecs:
Hello disneylady smiley
Hi MzPecs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jordinsparkles(f): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
asid:

I had no intention of posting till I saw your write-up which I will say shows some people are still open minded to a lot of things..... Now I wonder why the Bible is quick to be quoted when a "Man of God" is concerned & the same people are quick to curse and "be the Judge & jury" to Mrs Kemi's "personal opinion" forgetting that the Bible was written FOR ALL. I hardly see people come to the defend of our very own president (been an authority, and also an elder in many rights), it just puts more understanding to the scripture where is says "God's ways are not our ways, which is foolish to the wise "Man"!
fanatics!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jordinsparkles(f): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Ezechinwa:

And you think because his a man of God gives him the right to decide people's marriages
he's not deciding Mr. He said a word its then left for you to follow or not. See no quote me agai......n
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Adelekedove(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Aunty kemi needs to visit TB Joshua ASAP, so he can SLAP the madness out of her..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by ChamiB(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Kemi of a lady is just an attention seekin,,,,,,,sis go get a life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2016
jordinsparkles:
he's not deciding Mr. He said a word its then left for you to follow or not. See no quote me agai......n
well, He made a senseless statement.. and I only hope for his brainwashed followers.
he shouldnt come online and post such trash
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by joe4christ(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cry cry cry cry

The problem with Kemi is she can never recover.

She has terribly defamed the.man of God so much that God has visited her with an insanity she will never be aware of.

So if you're hoping she'll change for.the better, you're wasting your time.

She's gone, God has wasted her already. She's just a walking dead.

And as for many others who make it a point of duty to speak against men of God, just observe Kemi Olunloyo to see what will become of you, that's if God decides to leave you alive.

Do u serve a monster as a God

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by just2okworld(f): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
kennygee:
There's a reason we don't hear a thing about Kemi's husband.

No man wants to die untimely.

The woman ehn

Her craze get PhD
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by wirinet(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
LaExpert:

You have gone against your own advice for Kemi, you're not different from the insane and uncouth Kemi.

You are publicly saying a man who's old enough to be your Father...probably grandfather is senile and declaring that his sermons are senseless simply because you can't understand the message in his speech.

Gosh, are you sure you are literate or you allow hero worship to erode your reasoning faculty? So you do not know the difference between senility and lunacy.
Let me give you the definition of senile;
Senile
1. showing a decline or deterioration of physical strength or mental functioning, especially short-term memory and alertness, as a result of old age or disease.

2. of or belonging to old age or aged persons; gerontological; geriatric.

Senility is a condition of old age, while lunacy is a mental disease. My great aunt became senile before she died last year at the age of 89, she could not even remember the names and faces of her own children. Saying someone is going senile due to old age is not an insult, especially if the person is speaking senselessly or incoherently.

If we do not understand the message of the speech, why not illuminate us by explaining it to logically to us.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
According to Pastor Adeboye;

“Don’t be a fool. If he hasn’t got a steady
income, don’t marry him. A man is to provide
for the house and not the other way round.
If he has no income, he should not marry.
Those who do not work should not eat. And if
they can’t eat, they can’t even marry.”

Note: Let's assuming you have got a job with every necessary things to cater for your family before you got married and you had a wife with four (4) kids.

God forbid unfortunately you lost your job and unable to get another one. Will you dissolve the marriage or should your wife be married to another employed man?

Please kindly comments on this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by eph12(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Why do you have a maid?
As a Man, why can't I cook as well?
Cooking and praying for 1hr doesn't mean she's a good wife. in fact, what makes you think she can't learn all these things in the marriage? must she be perfect? let's stop being brainwashed by these men who move with private jets..
Why do I have a maid? I don't man and I never will.
If the plan is to teach her after marrying her fine but I will advice you do that during courtship before the wedding. Even if your plan is to do it after the wedding fine it's your life. The most important thing is that she should be able to cook. Nothing makes a wife a good wife but herself. That doesn't mean you should not enjoy good meal at home. Your wife is not a slave that's true which means you should support her in the kitchen too but not the other way round. But if your plan is for you to be the one to prepare the meals while your wife watches TV, congratulations.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by wirinet(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
eph12:

Why do I have a maid? I don't man and I never will.
If the plan is to teach her after marrying her fine but I will advice you do that during courtship before the wedding. Even if your plan is to do it after the wedding fine it's your life. The most important thing is that she should be able to cook. Nothing makes a wife a good wife but herself. That doesn't mean you should not enjoy good meal at home. Your wife is not a slave that's true which means you should support her in the kitchen too but not the other way round. But if your plan is for you to be the one to prepare the meals while your wife watches TV, congratulations.

You people have what i call " my father's farm is the biggest" syndrome. You judge everybody else with your own limited experiences and expectations. People marry with different expectations, to some men food or ability of their women to cook is way down on priority levels, it may be other issues like sex, companionship, intelligence, beauty and even to help in finances. You cannot impose your own expectations on others. In other climes like western countries ability of women to cook is not an important marriage consideration.
As i said, the most important consideration in a marriage is love.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Cannonleo(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2016
This woman's madness has amplified abi, as a dude I cook very well however it is a hallmark of good home training for a woman to cook so if she doesn't I simply package her cos of her beauty. Nah beauty I go chop as for the praying matter, he has a point although the duration nah marathon.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Tsongz(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
This woman na confirm oloriburuku undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by eph12(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
wirinet:

You people have what i call " my father's farm is the biggest" syndrome. You judge everybody else with your own limited experiences and expectations. People marry with different expectations, to some men food or ability of their women to cook is way down on priority levels, it may be other issues like sex, companionship, intelligence, beauty and even to help in finances. You cannot impose your own expectations on others. In other climes like western countries ability of women to cook is not an important marriage consideration.
As i said, the most important consideration in a marriage is love.
Of course love. But very soon you will find out that love is never enough. Don't make enough money for your family you hear and see if that love won't turn to nag. In the Western countries you talked about rate of divorce is high, what do you say about that? What happened to the love?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
jordinsparkles:
so what the hell are you insinuating? You think that she-goat insulting a man of God is right?
@mpowa: No one, not even the dead, has time for Aunty Kemi. My inference is drawn from the comments and ofcus what we all observe from our way of life.
Jesus said "and I, if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me", sadly what we have today is lifting up the man of God, frctionalisation of the church with each one queueing behind his pastor.
Remember what Paul said when the issue if Paul and Appolos came up? The irony is the case today.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by agabus2016: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2016
make your money @
getcoolhelp.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by lustra89(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cry cry cry cry

The problem with Kemi is she can never recover.

She has terribly defamed the.man of God so much that God has visited her with an insanity she will never be aware of.

So if you're hoping she'll change for.the better, you're wasting your time.

She's gone, God has wasted her already. She's just a walking dead.

And as for many others who make it a point of duty to speak against. Are you saying when they go wrong you keep mute and watch like a cow. My friend you look like someone. That will See a MOG sleeping with your wife u you will keep call men of God, just observe what is this one saying Kemi Olunloyo to see what will become of you, that's if God decides to leave you alive.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:

As in the thing tire me ooo. If God spoke directly to most of them they wouldn't listen....but if their so called men of speak to them....they wouldn't allow him land before they start acting.

Brainwashing is the name of the game

#irefusetobebrainwashed
My brother, how we go do na? The thing tire me pass you oooo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Codes151(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Hell or heaven! Pick
Islam or Christian! Pick
Marry or don't marry! your choice
Girl that can cook or not! your choice

It's his advice! Them no force anybody! I actually think it's cool! Especially the cooking part cuz most of my gfs can't cook. And it's bad.
As for this woman, I think mentally she's lost! Well her writeup says it all.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Codes151(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Cannonleo:
This woman's madness has amplified abi, as a dude I cook very well however it is a hallmark of good home training for a woman to cook so if she doesn't I simply package her cos of her beauty. Nah beauty I go chop as for the praying matter, he has a point although the duration nah marathon.
Not necessarily praying for 1hr. Sometimes, singing, praises and prayers! Short short short with the excitement and all, before your done it's about an hour. Don't forget about reading a portion or two and meditating also could amount to an hour!its all prayers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by ashade123: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Is not her fault is because she doesn't know how to cook talk less to pray for just even a seconds, yey dey smell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jordinsparkles(f): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Ezechinwa:

well, He made a senseless statement.. and I only hope for his brainwashed followers.
he shouldnt come online and post such trash
shaking my head
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jordinsparkles(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:

@mpowa: No one, not even the dead, has time for Aunty Kemi. My inference is drawn from the comments and ofcus what we all observe from our way of life.
Jesus said "and I, if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me", sadly what we have today is lifting up the man of God, frctionalisation of the church with each one queueing behind his pastor.
Remember what Paul said when the issue if Paul and Appolos came up? The irony is the case today.
hmmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jordinsparkles(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Codes151:
Hell or heaven! Pick
Islam or Christian! Pick
Marry or don't marry! your choice
Girl that can cook or not! your choice

It's his advice! Them no force anybody! I actually think it's cool! Especially the cooking part cuz most of my gfs can't cook. And it's bad.
As for this woman, I think mentally she's lost! Well her writeup says it all.
although your sex is confusing but girl....or boy.... You really made a great point. I salute your intelligence!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Darnyel:

What an hypocrite! When she gets married who does the cooking, the husband? Or is it the house help? What if the house help never learned how to cook? Spare me the ridiculous argument that she can be taught how to cook after the union. She could have as well done that before tying the knots.

That's what you don't understand. Both of you do it when the need arises. I cook and my wife cooks. Ok, check this out. My wife just had a kid. Imagine that i did not know how to cook, how would i have survived or helped her out? I am successful in my chosen career. It does not diminish me as a man and we've been married 15 years. She didn't even know how to cook when we met. Why? because she was an orphan. I had to teach her. Imagine that i had listened to people like Adeboye. I would have missed out on the best thing in my life since fried rice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
mpowa:

See don't deceive yourself, I know where you're going. People will have their believes till eternity, you can't force people out of it, you teach people out of it with your superior arguments. Now in Nigeria religion is a problem, I admit a lot of bad things are done in the name of religion. It is inbuilt in man to have faith in something, even if you don't believe in God, that's still your faith, The difference between Nigeria and a place like the US is not religion because they have all our religions and more. the difference is the level of education and the level of enlightenment, when we have more Nigerians developed, more of our population educated, we'll have a better and civilized people. It is because of this illiteracy that religion also becomes issue, because enlightened Christians, Muslims and even atheist can live together in an organized place and there will be no problem, they no their boundaries and everybody respect it. The second problem is leadership, this to me is the main problem because when the leadership is fixed, education will be fixed, becomes it becomes the priority, but in a country where all leaders are hustlers, they'll never fix education, the roads, or anything - that's why this environment will be like this for a long time.

Us is christian dominated country and they're developed. Dubai is a Muslim dominated country and they're doing fine, China is a communist country, they're doing great now, India have thousands of gods they worship, they one of the best in Medicine and IT now. If we have all kinds of religion abroad, and it doesn't hinder their progress, then our problem is beyond religion, it's illiteracy and our leaders know this, that's why they'll never invest in it. The second his leadership itself, the 3rd is religious extremism which is caused by illiteracy, that's my take.

You don't seem to understand. How can you fix leadership when the leader comes from the people. A people with a messed up mentality. Literacy or the lack of it is not the problem of Nigerians but exposure. And it is the lack of it that i am trying to tell you is wrong when you say not to marry a woman who cannot cook or pray for an hour.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2016
She's only this angry coz she lacks all these qualities
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Darnyel:

You seem to be an embodiment of respect with that last sentence.

The environment i am exposed to teaches you respect the thought process of a man, not his age. This is why when useless people lead you in Nigeria, you never challenge them because they are "old". How doe that make sense?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by brain247(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2016
madam,you are calling a pastor lunatic ehh,amadioha will strike you oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Aydesmond(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Some people will not live long in this life... Calling a normal person lunatic is bullshit now she's calling a man of God lunatic..... Hmmm don't be surprised if kemi doesn't get old enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos / Falz Invites Nigerians To The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Pix) / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.