Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

From Entrepreneur To Professional ( Be Your Own Boss) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Entrepreneur To Professional ( Be Your Own Boss) (415 Views)

Be Ur Own Boss Today / Be Your Own Boss - See A Nairalander's Work Routine / From Entrepreneur To Professional ( Be Your Own Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Entrepreneur To Professional ( Be Your Own Boss) by Shola6556: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
FROM ENTREPRENEUR TO PROFESSIONAL ( BE YOUR OWN BOSS)

If you are planning to start a business and you feel lost, trust associatebox.com to put you through the hassle of becoming a professional businessman or woman. People have made strong decisions to create the job they love, channel their desire into it and construct it to fit into their lives and goals. No matter how motivated you are to be your own boss, associatebox.com will guide you through the ladder of becoming your own boss without stress.

Take a Stand for Yourself

Your current situation is your fault, whether you are satisfied or not. No one should blame the country or the economy for the problem they face when choosing their life goals. How you intend to move to the next level depends on how firm your decisions are. If you decide today that you want to take that bold step, your decision must be strong and this is the first seed you need to sow to become your own boss

Identify the Right Business for You

Give yourself the authority to explore. Take a critical look at your lifestyle, age, social styles and listen to your intuition. Intuition is the easiest thing to ignore even though we are sure of the truth. Ask yourself this question "What gives me the vibe when I am tired?"How do you come to conclusion about the business that is “right" for you? There are two faces of entrepreneurship and here is how you can face them:

Do What You Know: Were you recently sacked or you are still seeking for a job? Look at what you know that gives you joy and you make something (the best) out of it and you feel you can package it and sell it to people.

Do What Others Do: Try and learn a business that interests you. Make a research about it. Before you pump cash for investment, be a student of that business and find out the details about it. Look for loop holes and fill it up. The better you know about the business as an educated person, the best chances you have of succeeding in such business.

Business Planning Improves Your Chances for Success

Most people don't think of planning, and it’s a sure way to make your business grow faster. A formidable business plan will bring clarity, confidence and focus. You don’t need a whole book to write a plan, it can be written down with your goals on one page. At the end you will discover that your business will become real. Ask yourself these questions:- What am I developing?- Who will I be serving?- Am I giving any hope to my customer/clients?- What are the strategies, objectives and plans I need to achieve my goals?

Know Your Target Audience Before You Spend a Kobo

Before you spend any money, look around and see if you will find people that will buy your product. This happens to be the most important thing you need to do. Validating your market is the best thing to do. In other words, the questions that you should be asking yourself is “who will buy my product apart from my family and friends” , “what will the traffic look like if I sell in this environment”? And don’t ever come to conclusion that everyone in Nigeria will love or buy your product. Who are your customers and what is your target market? How relevance is your product to the society? Why do you think they will need your product? Do this research and you will see that you have few steps to get to the top of the ladder.We are always on ground to teach you how to startup your own business, motivate you and bring that innovation into reality. Our resource library is equipped with materials you can download and read. If you have any comment or question, please contact us and we will put you through.

Understand Your Personal Finances and Choose the Right Kind of Money You Need for Your Business.

As an entrepreneur, your personal life and business life are interconnected. You are likely to be your first--and possibly only--investor. Therefore, having a detailed understanding of your personal finances, and the ability to track them, is an essential first step before seeking outside funding for your business. This is why I recommend setting up your personal accounts in a money management system such as Mint.com to simplify this process.As you are creating your business plan, you will need to consider what type of business you are building--a lifestyle business (smaller amount of startup funds), a franchise (moderate investment depending on the franchise), or a high-tech business (will require significant capital investment). Depending on where you fall on thecontinuum, you will need a different amount of money to launch and grow your business, and it does matter what kind of money you accept.

Build a Support Network. You've made the internal commitment to your business.

Now you need to cultivate a network of supporters, advisors, partners, allies and vendors. If you believe in your business, others will, too.Network locally, nationally & via social networks. Join networks likeNAPW.com, your local chamber ofcommerce, or other relevant business groups. Here are some networking basics:-When attending networking events, ask others what they do and think about how you can help them. The key is to listen more than tout yourself.-No matter what group you join, be generous, help others and makeintroductions without charging them.-By becoming a generous leader, you will be the first person that comes to mind when someone you've helped needs your service or hears of someone else who needs your service.

Sell By Creating Value.

Even though we purchase products and services every day, people don't want to be "sold." Focus on serving others. The morepeople you serve, the more money you will make. When considering your customers or clients, ask yourself:- What can I give them?- How can I make them successful in their own pursuits?- This approach can help lead you to new ways to hone your product or service and deliver more value, which your customers will appreciate.

Get the Word Out.

Be willing to say who you are and what you do with conviction and without apology. Embrace and use the most effective online tools like Associatebox.com available to broadcast your news. Use social networks as"pointer" sites; i.e., to point to anything you think will be of interest to your fans and followers.Even though social networks are essential today (you must use them!), don't underestimate the power of other methods to get the word out: e.g., word-of-mouth marketing, website and internet marketing tools, public relations, blog posts, columns and articles, speeches, e-mail, newsletters, and the old-fashioned but still essential telephone.If you take these steps, you'll be well on your way to becoming your own boss. It's important to remember that you are not alone. If you want to "be your own boss" but you still feel stuck, reach out and connect with other entrepreneurs in a variety of ways. You may be surprised by the invaluable contacts that are right at your fingertips.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nig. Vacancy For An Engineering Utilities Team Leader / Water Access Survey / Vacancy – Maersk Line (project Manager)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.