Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Concepts Of Marketing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Concepts Of Marketing (925 Views)

Fitlaw Multi Concepts / Outdoor LED Company- Displayhub Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concepts Of Marketing by JVLI(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi there and welcome to a new week and a new month.
How has been your business and your sales margin since the beginning of the year?
Didn't go well?
kindly, utilize the tips that i recently shared at the business forum. Believe me, they are practical and easy to follow plus they are result generating tips including the recommended book (s).

Today, i want to teach you on what i discover recently, precisely in May.
while brooding, brainstorming over my business and on how to market more of my products and services.
Right there, my mind went to the word, 'concepts'.
As i researched, i discovered that marketing has concepts too.
In fact, every profession in the world has concepts.

The question arises, what is a concept?
A Concept is an abstract entity designed to make an idea work.
it is abstract thing not seen physically save with the eyes of the mind.
it is also a design, a pattern, a structure laid down to make an idea function to work.
it is NOT a concept unless there is a design.
For instance, what idea would you use to increase your sales via your products and services or to market your products and services? on what platform will that idea work?
To make that idea work, you need to pen down a plan, a structure that will set it up.
one way is to own a sales report to evaluate or monitor your progress.
Another way is to have a mission statement.
From the above ideas, sales report and mission statement are called Business Concepts. Platforms on which that idea can work. Get it now?
what concepts are you presently using to grow your business?
My point? Before setting up to do business this month, you must be conversant with the concepts operative in your business.
You must also be conversant with the marketing concepts that operate which can assist you to dominate the market.
These marketing concepts will give you the various designs by which your marketing ideas or campaigns will work.
For example, in marketing, there is a concept known as Product/market fit.
what does it mean?
it is a design that teaches you to identify or create or search for the market first for your product, before you launch out into the market.
In my book, 'The Concepts of Marketing'
i shared on the 12 marketing concepts that there are in the marketing industry and how you can use them to market your products and services EFFECTIVELY.
Also in the book, you will learn about the 14 marketing fundamentals on which marketing is built.
it is a book you must have, if you want to grow your business and expand.
You need marketing concepts i.e designs to make your ideas come alive.
The book is N1500.
you can call me on 09091983452 or 08104941884.
Ever since i knew these concepts, my business took a new turnover in sales. it will help you do the same.
i wrote it to share my secret to those in business and in the marketing industries.
it is time to take your place in the market
CALL NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Start Meat Business Today! Am A Professional Meat Processing Consultant / Iced Block Making Machine / Publish Your Adverts On Any Newspaper From Anywhere In Nigeria :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.