Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan (3907 Views)

Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG / Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns / Petrol: No Alternative To Deregulation- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by Stricker321: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
No problem. However we should find a way of resolving the fundamental challenges facing this country.

Why are Fulanis first class citizens while others dey follow?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by GenbIoodykiller: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
ObinnaIzuora:

E pain this one.
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by flokii: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Preach mr Jona, preach!

Let them pessimists know.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by allytinted: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

Buhari can never speak words of wisdom like this.
Fact.
Even if he does, ur likes would still complain that he talks too much....
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by gartamanta: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
No alternative to Nigeria?

Before, Lord Lugard came to create Nigeria, what alternative existed then?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
move to fulani massacre thread and all incompetence thread because you're needed there to defend your lord.

stop consoling yourself because GEJ said what he supposed to say or are you expecting (with all the sense people think you get) him to say less grin

But GEJ had consistently been preaching the same message since 2013, as president, when he said Nigeria's amalgamation was ordained by God - and now pretty much the same thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/1573085/amalgamation-nigeria-ordained-god-president

Its seems you who seems to be in denial is the one that needs consoling.

1 Like

Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by GenbIoodykiller: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2016
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

But GEJ had consistently been preaching the same message since 2013, as president, when he said Nigeria's amalgamation was ordained by God - and now pretty much the same thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/1573085/amalgamation-nigeria-ordained-god-president

Its seems you who seems to be in denial is the one that needs consoling.
[/s]

what's this one saying
are you that daft no to read and understand well.?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by Kyase(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying
are you that daft no to read and understand well.?
Same to you....
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by dokunbam(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2016
malton:
We are great because of our size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have. If we fragmentise the country into small components, we will be forgotten by the world. That has been my focal position"

There is no doubting that this man possesses a high intellect. Hats off, sir.

I have echoed the exact same sentiment more times than I can count. But a lot of people thought we are pro Nigeria cos we are scared of being alone. Now here's a man with nothing to lose but everything to gain from a separation (he could easily become the first president of the ND) hammering the same thought.

Years back, I was reading a sermon somewhere where an American preacher says, "I have been to Benin Republic..., but I can tell that a lot of you do not know Benin by the blank expression on y'all faces; it's in Africa, actually a neighboring country to Nigeria. Even my my little boy knows Nigeria."

Those words gave me the chill.

We will become great someday, and only then will we appreciate the numbers and diversity.

Ask a knowledgeable American why they are great to this day, they will point to their population; Ask South Korea why they haven't been able to push their growth beyond the current levels despite the vast amount of resources and wealth, they'll tell you it's because they lack the population to help spur growth. France and Italy have become somewhat stunted lately owing to a dearth of youthful population requisite to push the countries' growth beyond the current levels. Germany is the live wire of the European economy today on account of her large population. Such examples are too numerous to mention all. We could achieve these and so much more if we get past this phase in our history.

More than just that, Nigeria is the black man's last defense. A defeat for Nigeria will deal a blow to blacks worldwide.

Forging a common front may seem difficult now, but all that's needed is one step in the right direction. It begins with a leader, a true leader who's willing to carry all of us along even if that's no mean feat to achieve. It's why the leader need be special anyways.

Nigerians don't hate Nigeria; they just hate the sufferings that come with being Nigerian. Our leaders must realize this.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by yefyocerte: 5:42pm On May 11, 2020
Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. class action lawsuit lawyers
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by yefyocerte: 12:09pm On May 14, 2020
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also dankwoods
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 12:57pm On May 14, 2020
YES.

BY INTEGRATION AND NOT BY DOMINATION.

NO NIGERIAN IS A SLAVE TO THE OTHER.

TRIBES, LANGUAGES AND TIMES WERE CREATED BY GOD AT BABEL.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC.? ARE YOU A MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMAN?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
allytinted:

Even if he does, ur likes would still complain that he talks too much....

BUHARI Y COMMITTED TO RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. THAT'S WHY HE SETTLES FOR A SULU GAMBARI AS C.O.S.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
gartamanta:
No alternative to Nigeria?

Before, Lord Lugard came to create Nigeria, what alternative existed then?

THERE WERE AUTONOMOUS REGIONS.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
orisa37:

THERE WERE AUTONOMOUS REGIONS.

EVEN AFTER 1960, THERE WERE AUTONOMOUS REGIONS.

STATES AUTONOMOUS BY ROYAL CHARTER. YOU CAN'T WISH THAT AWAY.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
THE FOLLOWING VERY RESPONSIBLE NIGERIANS HAVE CANVASSED FOR FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES:-

OBASANJO

Osinbajo

EL RUFAI

AFENIFERE

OHANEZE

ETCETERA ETCETERA.

WHY IS BUHARI SO BENT ON RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY FOR NIGERIA?

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO INTEGRATE NIGER REPUBLIC WITH NIGERIA BY FORCE?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
Kyase:

Same to you....

What are you saying?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by Kyase(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
orisa37:

What are you saying?
nawaooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by orisa37: 5:48am On May 15, 2020
Kyase:
nawaooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

W.H.O.?
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by greatID: 6:07am On May 15, 2020
Kyase:
Despite the militancy in the Niger Delta region and calls by groups for division of the country, ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday said that there is no alternative to one united Nigeria.He spoke with State House correspondents after about 20 minutes closed doors meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.Jonathan said it won’t be in the best interest ofNigeria if it is fragmented into small components.Stressing that there can’t be meaningful development without peace, the ex-President said he has been working with other elders and stakeholders to ensure that peace reign in the Niger Delta area.The Niger Delta Avengers and other militant groups have been bombing and destroying oil pipelines in the region.Jonathan said: “It’s not just about me but about all the traditional rulers, elders and opinion leaders that are of the Ijaw ethnic nationality. We have been in touch to see that peace reigns in the country.“Those of you that have followed my talks when I was here, my emphasis is that we needa united Nigeria and I always emphasize that Nigeria is great not just about the oil, so manycountries produces more oil than Nigeria and nobody notices them.“We are great because of our size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have, if we fragmentize the country into small components, we will be forgotten by the world.“That has been my focal position and without peace there cannot be development anywherein the world. We are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”Jonathan, however, declined to speak extensively on the anti-corruption war being waged by the current administration that had revealed many wrongdoings during his tenure.“I don’t want to talk about that one because there are too many cases that are in court, it will not be fair to make comments. I will talk at the appropriate time when most of these things are resolved,” the ex- President stated
http://thenationonlineng.net/no-alternative-united-nigeria-jonathan/
You are speaking for yourself. There is nothing like one Nigeria.
Re: No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan by Yebosola(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2020
chosen6:
A man who says that there is no alternative is actually indirecting or directing telling you an alternative. If truly there is no alternative, then there won't be need for saying it. However, GEJ is only achoing his personal opinion.

Your Hero has spoken, deal with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov OBIANO EFFECT! Track For Small And Medium Enterprises In Anambra Photos / Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo / Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.