Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming (1418 Views)

Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? / How To Invest In Poultry Hatchery / Interested In Poultry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming by poultryman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
my name is olabamidele I'm a poultry consultant, im using this opportunity to tell everyone in nairaland that, there is a legitimate business which you can do with your money without give your money to anybody to do business for you, it's under DY Consept which means do it your self, all you need to do is to come to our office at Obafemi Awolowo road Ikoyi for more details on how to invest on poltry, if you invest your money After 1 and half year there is guarantee that you will get X4 of what you invest in poultry business, nobody will collect money from you, you will only pay for our information,

if you which to know more about this come to our office or e-mail us at , delboyomokunle122@yahoo.com

Re: Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming by monopolist: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2009
Yes I believe.

We did Poultry about 20 Yrs ago when i was in primary school.
Pls retrain me on Broiler Poultry Farming.
Can i start small?

Thank You.
Re: Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming by graceodus: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
pls let me know your office address and cell phone number. thanks
Re: Do U Believe That You Can Become Multimillionaire With 1000000 In Poultry Faming by Petrodirect: 6:20am On May 08, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Jobs In Nigeria / Ago For Sale 10k Mt / I Need Someone That Can Supply Me Good Palmoil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.