Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,487 members, 7,857,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) (717 Views)

Jungle Justice : My Story (must Read) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Jungle Justice For ‘manhood Theft’ Suspect At Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by bethyz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just some days back.Friday night me and my mum went to bed. I had to go to bed early because I had exam on Saturday. Very early 7am I heard my mum. Their was this worry in her voice. I couldn't hear what she was saying . I had to get up to check. Noticed she couldn't find her phone. I taught it was part of her way of looking for things always. Then she kept saying thieves entered the house. I couldn't believe it because we had lived in our house for close to four years no sound of thieves until she pointed to the window.the burglary was out one side. I ran to my room. My two phones were gone. Samsung and infinix, looked again my laptop was gone. My two tabs where gone. Looked again my power bank was gone. My mum's BB z30 was gone her power bank and two of her phones. We were striped of everything .my mums bag was empty all money gone. Shock entered me. I have never felt so terrible in my entire . Nothing has hurt me so much. Who have I offended I ask God. What was my sin. What have I done so terribly that I deserve this. My fiance bought me a phone out of love .no man on earth has given me close to an expensive gift. He bought a power bank just for my comfort. He repaired my laptop and made it new again at no cost just out of love. What pained me more about what they took is what he gave me and did for me out of love that even the richest guys have know have not done. And a devil born from an unforsaken woman took them away. The worst part. He stood in my room picking all this and I never woke up. People say is jass. I think is just God .left to me their is no way I won't feel presence of someone in my room. A man stood in my room as I slept. Am still shaking and recovering from the shock. For days I couldn't eat, I can't read. Looking for way to cheat of this exam.I can't concentrate .My body is shaken. My mum had to go to the hospital maybe she has BP. Just two ladies .we had fear in our heart since then. We now live with our dog in the house. It's terrible because we haven't experienced this before.I prayed and cried and cursed the generation of that person. They are materials things people say but buying new thing or replacing old once which is good. My sweet darling bought another phone for me today .expensive. then I taught if he hadn't stolen the phone we would have usedone 50k to buy some marriage things. All thieves deserve to die. When people burn thieves I feel pity for them .Now if I see thieves getting burnt I will offer money to buy more petrol. You never know how it feels till a thief deals with you. Vote jungle justice!!
Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by devilmaycry: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2016
bethyz:
Just some days back.Friday night me and my mum went to bed. I had to go to bed early because I had exam on Saturday. Very early 7am I heard my mum. Their was this worry in her voice. I couldn't hear what she was saying . I had to get up to check. Noticed she couldn't find her phone. I taught it was part of her way of looking for things always. Then she kept saying thieves entered the house. I couldn't believe it because we had lived in our house for close to four years no sound of thieves until she pointed to the window.the burglary was out one side. I ran to my room. My two phones were gone. Samsung and infinix, looked again my laptop was gone. My two tabs where gone. Looked again my power bank was gone. My mum's BB z30 was gone her power bank and two of her phones. We were striped of everything .my mums bag was empty all money gone. Shock entered me. I have never felt so terrible in my entire . Nothing has hurt me so much. Who have I offended I ask God. What was my sin. What have I done so terribly that I deserve this. My fiance bought me a phone out of love .no man on earth has given me close to an expensive gift. He bought a power bank just for my comfort. He repaired my laptop and made it new again at no cost just out of love. What pained me more about what they took is what he gave me and did for me out of love that even the richest guys have know have not done. And a devil born from an unforsaken woman took them away. The worst part. He stood in my room picking all this and I never woke up. People say is jass. I think is just God .left to me their is no way I won't feel presence of someone in my room. A man stood in my room as I slept. Am still shaking and recovering from the shock. For days I couldn't eat, I can't read. Looking for way to cheat of this exam.I can't concentrate .My body is shaken. My mum had to go to the hospital maybe she has BP. Just two ladies .we had fear in our heart since then. We now live with our dog in the house. It's terrible because we haven't experienced this before.I prayed and cried and cursed the generation of that person. They are materials things people say but buying new thing or replacing old once which is good. My sweet darling bought another phone for me today .expensive. then I taught if he hadn't stolen the phone we would have usedone 50k to buy some marriage things. All thieves deserve to die. When people burn thieves I feel pity for them .Now if I see thieves getting burnt I will offer money to buy more petrol. You never know how it feels till a thief deals with you. Vote jungle justice!!
ehya ...Hardluck dear.... But YOu know something ? ...Jungle justice aint the way...really ..I mean who are we to take a life ?? ... Let us leave justice to God ...still m sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by larrysiku20(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2016
The prison are overcrowded
Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by Smooth278(m): 3:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Take heart dear and thank God for ur guy... your not being awake is actually a blessing in disguise, many have been killed and some handicapped but u got off without a scratch albiet some psychological trauma...

As for jungle justice.... well it can cut both ways as sometimes innocent people have been lynched... for the guilty ones, i say its from fire to fire....

That being said, if we can strengtgen our law enforcement process it will go al ong way in reducing crime and incidents of jungle justice as studies have shown that most crimes are committed by the same set of people...

1 Like

Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by onward4life(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
bethyz:

Well sorry for the loss, the pain is so unbearable when they strike, that I know very well. But I think you should really be saying thank God they they didn't hurt any body, BECAUSE some came for sorrow tears and blood in multiple folds and in abundance nothing less so many could you have provided.. Thank God for life....

1 Like

Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op, abeg jungle justice is never the way oh
Re: All Thieves Deserve Jungle Justice (my Story) by bethyz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
They deserve jungle justice. I deserve justice. I pray they never go unpunished.

(1) (Reply)

50 Year Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Her Home / Lastma In Crisis Around Costain. / Graphic Photos || 25 Human Skulls Used For Ritual Found In Bakassi Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.