Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria (11007 Views)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Abatakan: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
bitrhyme:

Any bam wise online?

Help me what is bam wise?
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
not arguing the fact dat the plant was closed down!
jst replying sum ignorant posters that think coca-cola as a company has closed down in nigeria.
And also tryn to point out the fact that concentrates used here in nigeria are produced abroad,so closing this particular one dsnt in anyway affect production of coca-cola products in nigeria.
so y'all shld stop attakn me!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
jst replying sum ignorant posters that think coca-cola as a company has closed down in nigeria.
And also tryn to point out the fact that concentrates used here in nigeria are produced abroad,so closing this particular one dsnt in anyway affect production of coca-cola products in nigeria.
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
sorry abt dem multies
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Abatakan: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
@tosinaded,
                    No one is attacking you, but you reiterated the fact that the information was not correct, unless there is mis communication from your posting,  we take what we read from your posting so like you said`closing this particular one dsnt in anyway affect production of coca-cola products` what about the families that the livelihood gone now by the closure?
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Witi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
and so the giant is falling! falling!! falling!!! first it was Unilever my blueband margarine is now manufactured in Ghana and Ivory coast for Nigeria sad sad sad very soon it will be guinness nig plc followed by nigerian breweries shocked shocked shocked kai beer will be expensive the only source of happiness in nija sad sad sad. Oh God come to our rescue before people start saying there is no God. We have many men of God even one even went to pray at the UN headquaters of recent cant he pray for us in Nigeria too, the one parading miracle on his TV channel can't he cast out this thing (Corruption) that is killing us,  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Oluschenco(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
Where are we heading to? Hope Nigeria itself will not close down soon.
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by loveheart: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
WAO!!!!!!!!!!

Naija don become "INDUSTRY UNFRIENDLY", its no news.

But guess what, u dont have to worry bout increase in price of Coca-cola as we have other substitutes.

Lets look at d positive sides of the story; like no more straws and particles/dirts in a CocaCola/Fanta(content filled) bottles, rusted bottle mouths, half content bottles(carelessness in sealing crowns).
No more DRINK POISONING from Cocacola.

I dont mind!!!!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
We dont need coke oooooo

Go and drink water, you will live longer!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by candylips(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
true that
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by koolchicco: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
Gamine:

We dont need coke oooooo

Go and drink water, you will live longer!

Which worra?. .Pure gutter water??
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by candylips(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
chinco
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by koolchicco: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
candylips:

chinco

Na craze dey worry u!! grin grin grin
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by candylips(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
hehe i been think say u be chinco na smiley
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by koolchicco: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
candylips:

e bi like say u dey like chinco.dem plenty for SE9? tongue
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Abatakan: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
koolchicco:

e bi like say u dey like chinco.dem plenty for SE9? tongue

Please tell me the word above does not mean what l think it is
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by koolchicco: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
Abatakan:

Please tell me the word above does not mean what l think it is

Which word
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Abatakan: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
candylips:

l will not dignify it, but the fact we complains about racism and have the audacity to abuse another race? Take El diouf (Omo oju ori o la rii to pe ola ni yonu) if he was not playing football, he is gutter (yes, why the most despicable thing you can do is spit at anyone in UK) but he has no class anyway) and yes he got form El diouf parked his car at the most busy road in manchester, he got a ticket, picked it up and walked away(the fine about £60 think) And what has he done again? said to a young ball boy`F**k off white boy` Now if a white person said that, he will never play again. So answers your question.
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Ben13: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
na real wah
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by kiyosaki1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
Madam Dora pls coca cola should barn from selling thie products in the country for this act because its telling the word that we are a country that can not generate our own power and so since District 9 is barn the same should be measure should be applied to coca cola, shocked Nigeria great country good people for lifee pls forgive me if i can nnot speli weli we our teshas have been on strike since may.Thanks fello Nairalander
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by klerry(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
Do we actually have leaders in this country? They call themselves lawmakers and they are watching the country melt away before their own eyes, Virtually all manufacturing industries in Nigeria's dead, even a primary school pupil knows that a country that consumes more than it produces cannot grow its economy. These leaders are failures!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by OAM4J: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2009
Hey! Nairalanders, I have the solution. Let all Naijas close down their work, biznesses, and family, make we all relocate go Ghana, we no need visa to enter ghana, abi kini mo wi. grin grin grin. I cant believe this,

God saves us, kill all them enemies of naija by fire and thunder, let them beging to die like Abach, Somebody say a loud Amen.
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by 1forall: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2009
Hmm. . . not a peaceful solution
OAM4J:

God saves us, kill all them enemies of naija by fire and thunder, let them beging to die like Abach, Somebody say a loud Amen.
Ha, with my desire to be Christ-like sorry but I cant even whisper the amen you ask.
Even jassie yarn pass.

But I dey vex too o!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by candylips(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2009
Amen
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by malaria(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2009
coolwow am amaaaaaaaaazed not only that but also c, o, n, f, u, s, e, d we need a resolution there is so much confusion whereis she mrs re branding
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Oluschenco(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
@malaria
c, o, n, f, u, s, e, d we need a resolution there is so much confusion whereis she mrs re branding

I thought u wrote REVOLUTION, may be you have inflicted Mrs Re-branding with yourself (malaria)
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by moremoney4: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
I laugh.  grin grin grin

Egba wa oo. Awon bastard ti balu je.

Do u need a prophet to tell you that the child who continue to destroy his father's property is a bastard.

Bastards have taken over our dear economy.

I have some friends who have been laid off already by Cocacola. Some of them with families are yet to know what next to do.

Where are we heading to Nigeria.

The day is very near when majority of Nigerians will become jobless. An idle hand they say is a devil's workshop. That day, we will find a permanent solution, because we will all become devil's workshop. That day, we will take our own destiny in our own hands.

Wait and see.
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
not good enough that coca-cola is getting out of nigeria but since when have they meant well for nigeria. take this: the coca cola bottled in nigeria is of much lower quality than the ones you guys consume abroad. blame our leaders who made us sitting ducks for multinationals like coca cola!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by Abrantie: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2009
Coca-Cola Concentrate NG, welcome to Ghana, Akwaaba!
Re: Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria by candylips(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2009
forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business / BVN remains for life, does not expire - CBN Insists / CBN Debits Four Banks Over N5.87 Billion Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.