Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,281 members, 7,822,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL (3239 Views)

How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Why We Should Reject The N10,000 Withdrawal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL by bumi10(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is very funny i must tell you. Abeg my people, watin fit make you write this kind cheque or withdrawal slip to your bank?

1. They are delaying you?
2. Their Bank swallowed your ATM?
3. Cue too much every time you visit the bank?
4. They no gree give you loan
5. The girl or guy way dey work for the bank no gree date you
6. They made you to miss your traveling trip

Choose one alone oooo or add yours ....lol

More @ Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/what-can-make-you-write-this-kind-of.html

Re: What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL by bentlywills(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Skye bank deserve such withdrawal slip from me.

Some Banks can frustrate ehhh. grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL by colosa: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
UBA bank deserve it

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can One Do With 1500000 / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Design / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.