Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) (5177 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Have got a little piece of my ordeal with Abiodun Morenikeji Opeyemi, Badmus Opeyemi and Zhongshan Artigifts Premium Metal & Plastic Co., Ltd (Chinese Merchant) regarding my Paypal Funds i sold that never came back.

It all happened on Friday morning June 10, 2016. I was in my room chilling when i got a whatsapp message from one Abiodun Morenikeji Opeyemi claiming he wants to buy PayPal funds worth over $1000 from me.

I told him i have $240.44 funds available and am ready to sell just $200 at the rate of 295 per dollar. He said his rate was 290 and we agreed.

Later on, we graduated in our conversation on whom to send cash first, either me or him.
He suggested i come visit him somewhere around Ikoyi, Lagos so we do the transaction in person but i declined and told him i was no where close to Lagos, and that Portharcourt is where am based, so he suggested further that if i have someone in Lagos, then we can route the transaction through him. All my friends are not around Ikoyi i told him and that the money is really small to involve a third party.

So from all these i felt he was real and genuine so i agreed to send first but that he will have to provide me his National Id card (NIMC) and current account balance bearing his full name, which he did the next day Saturday Morning June 11, 2016. On receiving these details, I noticed his account balance was not up to the $200 he wants to buy, His balance from the screenshot he sent was reading #22,969.78.
We concluded i send what is balance can take, which is $70.

So i asked for the paypal address and it was bearing a Chinese company name
Address is: acc@artigfts.com

So i sent the PayPal money with instructions stating clearly that they will have to balance me #20,300 within 20 mins of sending.
Its like i knew they might be scammers so i was setting road blocks.

After sending, to my huge surprise, Abiodun was now telling me he was driving, there is no network, he is on GTB platform, so many flimsy excuses. At that point, it dawned on me that have been scammed.

I quickly contacted the Chinese Merchant to put an hold on the shipment and that there is a dispute regarding this payment. i told them have not received my funds in Naira, and they should check the instructions i sent along the payment.

I got a reply on Monday 13th June 2016, via skype and i was referred to one Robert Lee which i guess is their sales Manager or something.

I narrated the whole ordeal to him and he was very helpful at that moment, he assured me i will get my money back and he will keep the money aside till this dispute is resolved. I was a bit relieved after such comments from him. So i decided to resolve the dispute from my PayPal account as it was affecting my profile in sending/receiving.
After this, he gave me their client's phone no. which is Badmus.

I was even surprised as i don't know such person, cause who i traded with was Abiodun Opeyemi Morenikeji and not Badmus. He gave me Badmus' number, and i called him, he told me he sent Abiodun to go get Paypal funds for him to send to China and that he was even angry with the way Abiodun was making the payments to China, cause he was paying in bits.
We talked and we became friends, he said he will contact Abiodun and ask for a refund from him, so my money can be sent back to me from China, meanwhile have been updating the Chinese on every step have been taking. And each report i make, the Chinese will always tell me to go resolve with Badmus as the goods is on hold and my money is safe and that $70 is really small, so i shouldn't worry much.

With all these i was a bit at peace once again. Days after days i kept calling Badmus, he gave me Abiodun's real number cause the one i had was fake which he used to scam me.

I contacted Abiodun and he said he never knew me, but on me sending his Id he was now saying he was very prepared for this and that he knows i will come with this.

Later on after so much pressure from me, he was now denying again saying he doesn't know me, he didn't do any business with me and i should go contact whoever i did business with and who is impersonating him with his real details that he is innocent.

I updated the Chinese once again on all these, same reply i got from them. I also updated Badmus, cause he was really very slow in the matter, no much concern from him, i was the one doing all the calling. Its my money so i didn't relent.

On one of the conversations with the Chinese i got to know Badmus bears Opeyemi has his surname.
It became so clear to me that i have been dealing with one family of fraudsters, i have been dealing with the Opeyemi's. The Serial Thieves i nicknamed them.

I decided to take legal actions but i felt the money was very small and i was far away from them. Still i didn't give up, and after so many weeks, i contacted Badmus again, i told him am ready to let go of 50% of the said funds, that we should resolve this once and for all cause it is over a month now. I told him to Contact the Chinese merchant and tell them about what i have raised. He said he would do so, i gave him their Skype id.
It was over 2 days, still he hasn't contacted them. So i asked the Chinese Merchant that i need my money as i have tried to resolve this issue yet their client is proving stubborn.

To my amazement, eh God !!!. Life ehn. I was shocked when they told me they have released goods to Badmus and that they dont have business with me. And i should go contact Badmus to resolve.

How is that even possible when i don't have anything else to hold on to.
It came as a rude shock to me, i was a bit down as it dawned on me that have lost everything, my money, my time and most of all, My trust.

Had it been i sent over a thousand dollars thats how the Chinese would have failed me.
Now i have issues with trust, i can no longer sell my PayPal even if it is $0 to any soul if it involves me sending first.

My conclusion here is
Abiodun Morenikeji Opeyemi,
Badmus Opeyemi and
Zhongshan Artigifts Premium Metal & Plastic Co., Ltd (Chinese Merchant)

are scam, they connived within themselves to fraud people of their hard earned money.

So i would strongly advice every PayPal seller to not send funds to that Chinese Merchant if it invloves you sending first cause they will give you high hopes and later they dash without looking back.

Also do not send funds first to those that do not price, and also to those that want you to to send first cause they will tell you the whole world.

Find screenshots attached.

I took my time to create these mockups for easier understanding.

Thank you all.

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by EnterPRO: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bros, haba !

You should have retrieved your money through PayPal Buyer Protection na!

That's why PayPal sellers should have no fear of sending first.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
EnterPRO:
Bros, haba !

You should have retrieved your money through PayPal na!

I thought the Chinese got my back cause they gave me so much assurance that my funds were safe.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by winetapper: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seen and noted
Experience added
Tan-ku

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by EnterPRO: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Capitano1:

I thought the Chinese got my back cause they gave me so much assurance that my funds were safe.

I believe a 6 months window exists.

Others will explain better.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Obynolee(f): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Capitano1:

Contact PayPal

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Pidggin(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Contact PayPal asap
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Pidggin:
Contact PayPal asap

Would be really hard cause its a US paypal, and am running from Nigeria, u know how PayPal is with verifications and all that. Though it is fully verified but still have to be careful.

Thanks for your contributions so far.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by EnterPRO: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Capitano1:

On a side note, have you had successful exchange deals with other nairalanders?

Like who and who?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2016
I sell funds every time. Check from this lady : Ayaba. $600 would be available next week.
So im not questionable. I work hard for my earning but some slobs wants to take me for granted.
Thanks for asking anyway

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2016
You are wasting so much time on the forum!

CONTACT PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY

Paypal will REFUND you as long as you made payments as (paying for services)

Select the transaction you want to cancel.
Use the contact information to send the seller an email.

If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. You can open a dispute if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. (You have to open a dispute with PayPal within the timeframe noted in the transaction details.)

In the Resolution Center, you can communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the problem.

Note:

A pending payment is automatically canceled if the recipient doesn’t claim or accept it within 30 days.
If you paid with a debit or credit card and the payment is canceled, the money will be refunded to that card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
If you paid with your bank account and the payment is canceled, that money will be refunded to your PayPal balance. It may take up to 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on your PayPal account.

Capitano1:
Hello Nairalanders,

Have got a little piece of my ordeal with Abiodun Morenikeji Opeyemi, Badmus Opeyemi and Zhongshan Artigifts Premium Metal & Plastic Co., Ltd (Chinese Merchant) regarding my Paypal Funds i sold that never came back.

It all happened on Friday morning June 10, 2016. I was in my room chilling when i got a whatsapp message from one Abiodun Morenikeji Opeyemi claiming he wants to buy PayPal funds worth over $1000 from me.

I told him i have $240.44 funds available and am ready to sell just $200 at the rate of 295 per dollar. He said his rate was 290 and we agreed.

Later on, we graduated in our conversation on whom to send cash first, either me or him.
He suggested i come visit him somewhere around Ikoyi, Lagos so we do the transaction in person but i declined and told him i was no where close to Lagos, and that Portharcourt is where am based, so he suggested further that if i have someone in Lagos, then we can route the transaction through him. All my friends are not around Ikoyi i told him and that the money is really small to involve a third party.

So from all these i felt he was real and genuine so i agreed to send first but that he will have to provide me his National Id card (NIMC) and current account balance bearing his full name, which he did the next day Saturday Morning June 11, 2016. On receiving these details, I noticed his account balance was not up to the $200 he wants to buy, His balance from the screenshot he sent was reading #22,969.78.

So i sent the PayPal money with instructions stating clearly that they will have to balance me #20,300 within 20 mins of sending.

After sending, to my huge surprise, Abiodun was now telling me he was driving, there is no network, he is on GTB platform, so many flimsy excuses. At that point, it dawned on me that have been scammed.

I quickly contacted the Chinese Merchant to put an hold on the shipment and that there is a dispute regarding this payment. i told them have not received my funds in Naira, and they should check the instructions i sent along the payment.

I got a reply on Monday 13th June 2016, via skype and i was referred to one Robert Lee which i guess is their sales Manager or something.

I narrated the whole ordeal to him and he was very helpful at that moment, he assured me i will get my money back and he will keep the money aside till this dispute is resolved. I was a bit relieved after such comments from him. So i decided to resolve the dispute from my PayPal account as it was affecting my profile in sending/receiving.

I was even surprised as i don't know such person, cause who i traded with was Abiodun Opeyemi Morenikeji and not Badmus. He gave me Badmus' number, and i called him, he told me he sent Abiodun to go get Paypal funds for him to send to China and that he was even angry with the way Abiodun was making the payments to China, cause he was paying in bits.
We talked and we became friends, he said he will contact Abiodun and ask for a refund from him, so my money can be sent back to me from China, meanwhile have been updating the Chinese on every step have been taking. And each report i make, the Chinese will always tell me to go resolve with Badmus as the goods is on hold and my money is safe and that $70 is really small, so i shouldn't worry much.

With all these i was a bit at peace once again. Days after days i kept calling Badmus, he gave me Abiodun's real number cause the one i had was fake which he used to scam me.

I contacted Abiodun and he said he never knew me, but on me sending his Id he was now saying he was very prepared for this and that he knows i will come with this.

Later on after so much pressure from me, he was now denying again saying he doesn't know me, he didn't do any business with me and i should go contact whoever i did business with and who is impersonating him with his real details that he is innocent.

I updated the Chinese once again on all these, same reply i got from them. I also updated Badmus, cause he was really very slow in the matter, no much concern from him, i was the one doing all the calling. Its my money so i didn't relent.

On one of the conversations with the Chinese i got to know Badmus bears Opeyemi has his surname.
It became so clear to me that i have been dealing with one family of fraudsters, i have been dealing with the Opeyemi's. The Serial Thieves i nicknamed them.

I decided to take legal actions but i felt the money was very small and i was far away from them. Still i didn't give up, and after so many weeks, i contacted Badmus again, i told him am ready to let go of 50% of the said funds, that we should resolve this once and for all cause it is over a month now. I told him to Contact the Chinese merchant and tell them about what i have raised. He said he would do so, i gave him their Skype id.
It was over 2 days, still he hasn't contacted them. So i asked the Chinese Merchant that i need my money as i have tried to resolve this issue yet their client is proving stubborn.

To my amazement, eh God !!!. Life ehn. I was shocked when they told me they have released goods to Badmus and that they dont have business with me. And i should go contact Badmus to resolve.

It came as a rude shock to me, i was a bit down as it dawned on me that have lost everything, my money, my time and most of all, My trust.

Had it been i sent over a thousand dollars thats how the Chinese would have failed me.
Now i have issues with trust, i can no longer sell my PayPal even if it is $0 to any soul if it involves me sending first.

My conclusion here is
Badmus Opeyemi and

are scam, they connived within themselves to fraud people of their hard earned money.

So i would strongly advice every PayPal seller to not send funds to that Chinese Merchant if it invloves you sending first cause they will give you high hopes and later they dash without looking back.

Also do not send funds first to those that do not price, and also to those that want you to to send first cause they will tell you the whole world.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Capitano1

If you dont know how to dispute the transcation

Send me a PM or if u r on Team Viewer, I will connect to you there and I will help you do it whilst you watch.

You have nothing to fear smiley

A dispute needs to be opened within a timeframe.

It happened in June and this is August. Thats quite long.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Anabell2:
Capitano1

If you dont know how to dispute the transcation

Send me a PM or if u r on Team Viewer, I will connect to you there and I will help you do it whilst you watch.

You have nothing to fear smiley

A dispute needs to be opened within a timeframe.

It happened in June and this is August. Thats quite long.

I opened a dispute and later closed it cause it was affecting my account and the Chinese seems to be very helpful at that point.

Now I tried opening another dispute they said I have an existing dispute, i checked, there is no way to reopen the already closed dispute.
So bad
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by chudy144(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls next time ask for the persons naraland id as you can use it to see the persons history...

As for you going to contact the Chinese company...
Was not neccesary and couldn't have done anything because they didn't have biz with you... And the serial thief could as well threaten them of opening a dispute on alibaba.. And that would have affected them badly...

The only way you could have gone was PayPal and I understand why you couldn't have gone through them...

Sorry for your lost and the fact that the money is small doesn't mean anything... Money is money expesially hard eanr ones..

Take heart my friend.

Pls has any come across this guy here on nairaland so he can be exposed properly to prevent others from fallen victim...

I will also advice seun to find away of verifying members on this platform....as their are so many ways to do that now...

Bvn
Account statement
National I'd and so on
Though its a suggestion just to make nairailand safe...

Sorry Bro

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Why would you close the dispute without getting your money back?

Since you closed the dispute, that will appear to paypal as case SOLVED

Unfortunately, it's not possible to re-open a dispute once it has been closed. Customers are adviced not to close a dispute before the issue has been resolved. When you are closing the dispute, you are advised two or three times that if you close the dispute, it can't be re-opened.

Once you close a dispute - It means you are SATISIFED with the transcation

There is no way to get your money back now, sorry. You have been ripped off.

Capitano1:

I opened a dispute and later closed it cause it was affecting my account and the Chinese seems to be very helpful at that point.

Now I tried opening another dispute they said I have an existing dispute, i checked, there is no way to reopen the already closed dispute.
So bad
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by chudy144(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Anabell2:
Why would you close the dispute without getting your money back?

Since you closed the dispute, that will appear to paypal as case SOLVED

Unfortunately, it's not possible to re-open a dispute once it has been closed. Customers are adviced not to close a dispute before the issue has been resolved. When you are closing the dispute, you are advised two or three times that if you close the dispute, it can't be re-opened.

Once you close a dispute - It means you are SATISIFED with the transcation

There is no way to get your money back now, sorry. You have been ripped off.

Take heart my guy
God will give you more than you have lost....
Ok
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2016
The guys Abiodun Opeyemi & Badmus Opeyemi who defrauded you are on Nairaland

They have multiple usernames and has deactivated some

However, one has one active username but if i mention it openly he will get a mention & be alert & deactivate that username too except you dont mind.

That being said, he owns this site www.smsgurusng.com

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Anabell2:
The guys Abiodun Opeyemi & Badmus Opeyemi who defrauded you are on Nairaland

They have multiple usernames and has deactivated some

However, one has one active username but if i mention it openly he will get a mention & be alert & deactivate that username too except you dont mind.

That being said, he owns this site www.smsgurusng.com

You are so very right sir.

The attached is his Whatsapp logo

That guy is fraudulent to the core.
You all should please take note, as I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by sunmike065(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2016
dont be deceived, is still d same person that plays both the merchant and the Badmos rolls. l

Just be careful.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by frisky2good(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
You should have just filed a dipute with paypal instead of going through all this long process. I guess they were just waiting for the funds to clear before telling you to go to hell. Anyway, login to your paypal account and file a dispute.

Capitano1:
Hello Nairalanders,

My conclusion here is
Badmus Opeyemi and

Thank you all.

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by AMI3(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
I have learned so much from this topic. I pray that you recover your money better still caught the rogue.

I didn't know that paypal can be so helpful like.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by AMI3(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
frisky2good:
You should have just filed a dipute with paypal instead of going through all this long process. I guess they were just waiting for the funds to clear before telling you to go to hell. Anyway, login to your paypal account and file a dispute.

Can he still file a case against the merchant after a long period of time?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by frisky2good(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Sometimes you have up a 180 days to file a dispute.

AMI3:
Can he still file a case against the merchant after a long period of time?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by AMI3(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
frisky2good:
Sometimes you have up a 180 days to file a dispute.

Thank you for the information.that means that, sending money across to a merchant there is hope to get your money back if anything went?

But why is the duration varies. In what kind of situation can it be extended to 180days?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by frudum(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
sorry for your loss capitano1. but i will love to do business with you. is der anyway i could contact you?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by frisky2good(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
If you buy a digital item, you don't expect to get the same grace as someone that buys an item that needs to be shipped from one end of the world to another. However, don't ever allow a seller to convince you to send money using gift option. You have to choose the option that it is a payment for a service or goods. Also try to always ask the seller to send an invoice for the payment to your paypal email address and try to agree on how long it will take seller to ship after receiving payment. All these little things make you safer on paypal even if it makes negotiations take longer. Once a seller is reluctant to accept ANY of these terms, move on.

AMI3:
Thank you for the information.that means that, sending money across to a merchant there is hope to get your money back if anything went?

But why is the duration varies. In what kind of situation can it be extended to 180days?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by Capitano1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
frudum:
sorry for your loss capitano1. but i will love to do business with you. is der anyway i could contact you?
check my profile for my whatsap number. I would be glad to be beneficial to you sir.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by AMI3(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
frisky2good:
If you buy a digital item, you don't expect to get the same grace as someone that buys an item that needs to be shipped from one end of the world to another. However, don't ever allow a seller to convince you to send money using gift option. You have to choose the option that it is a payment for a service or goods. Also try to always ask the seller to send an invoice for the payment to your paypal email address and try to agree on how long it will takreceiving payment. All these little things make you safer on paypal even if it makes negotiations take longer. Once a seller is reluctant to accept ANY of these terms, move on.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by AMI3(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
frisky2good:
If you buy a digital item, you don't expect to get the same grace as someone that buys an item that needs to be shipped from one end of the world to another. However, don't ever allow a seller to convince you to send money using gift option. You have to choose the option that it is a payment for a service or goods. Also try to always ask the seller to send an invoice for the payment to your paypal email address and try to agree on how long it will take seller to ship after receiving payment. All these little things make you safer on paypal even if it makes negotiations take longer. Once a seller is reluctant to accept ANY of these terms, move on.

Wow! bro you are great. I had a product that i wanted to ship but i was skeptical of using paypal as a payment option because the merchant was telling me 45 days to complete the product. I was thinking of the period that i am going to wait for the completion of the product. I believe with your explanation it is better, safer and faster than agent. Thank you once again.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) by complete1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm this na lecture o...the Chinese didn't help though. Sorry bro for ur loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Dangote Or Abacha / Business Loan Without Collateral Available (owerri Only) / Bet9ja !! Give Me My Birthright !! Give Me My 10% !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.