Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? (953 Views)

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by Joel3(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
many people can no longer feed anymore businesses are closing down. a cup of rice is now N100 and mineral bottle of kerosene is N250, fish N300. what can we do to help the poor??. I am from Edo state presently people can no longer eat 2 meal a day. people faces and outlook is turning to something else.

beggers everywhere. the country is sinking no money anywhere.... help save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by naijaboy756: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
U just described the destiny characteristics of a man... BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by Julietcutie(f): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
things are now hard

1 Like

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by omas1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op take heart ehn, though time don't last .
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by kurt09(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
I will comment when it climb to #150. I blame Gej and Tinubu. Op local stone free rice is #80. Buy naija to grow naira. I'm here to make common sense.
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by psucc(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
kurt09:
I will comment when it climb to #150. I blame Gej and Tinubu. Op local stone free rice is #80. Buy naija to grow naira. I'm here to make common sense.
E don tay you chop rice be that. May be the hardship don bite you wella.

Local now na N120 while stone-free na N130.
I talk from experience o!
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by dadebayo1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Change..... We are all affected sir. Just a matter of time before people hit the streets...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by policy12: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Economically and corruption wise in jona voice

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by drmikeadams(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2016
dadebayo1:
Change..... We are all affected sir. Just a matter of time before people hit the streets...
?..Nigerians hit for street ke...story..... grin.sufferin and smiling Na our middle name.if u go protest ,some people go call u iPod touts meanwhile this country is doomed

1 Like

Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by DeleteNonsense: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2016
If things continue like these am sorry but is true the country will go down with protesters everywhere.
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Even if a cup of rice becomes 500, we will vote for him again in 2019. He is by far a better option than GEJ. God bless Buhari cool
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by denko(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2016
I PITY YOU MY FRIEND BLIND BY HATRED FOR GEJ, I DONT THINK YOU ARE UPTO 18 YEARS AND YOU DONT GO TO MARKET IF YOU DO DEFINITELY YOU WONT SPEW THIS MY FRIEND.
Propropro:
Even if a cup of rice becomes 500, we will vote for him again in 2019. He is by far a better option than GEJ. God bless Buhari cool
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by DeleteNonsense: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Propropro:
Do you stay in the zoo or sane country?
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by kettle84(m): 4:16am On Aug 04, 2016
where is that greedy black old man called TINUBU that deceived his people to voting the dullard
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by FagsamPHP(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2016
k
Re: Help Save Nigeria... A Cup Of Rice Is Now N100. The Poor Are Dying. Buhari Why? by anyimontana(m): 4:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Op,like say ur rice stash just finished,abi u just dey fall in naija?..ave bin buyin rice @ 100naira lil after buharis swearing in..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide / What Happens When Christians No Longer Turn The Other Cheek ? / Breaking: 5 Militants Killed As Troops Clash With Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.