Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) (2129 Views)

Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED / We Are Hiring Farm Managers / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Our clients in Ogun and Oyo State require the service of Farm Managers on their farm.

Qualification Requirements:

Must be a fast learner and have high level of commitment to work.

Must have undergone minimum of 3 month intensive agribusiness training at Ago Amodu Farm Settlement

Benefits
Good Salary Package
Accommodation etc.

For more details call 08064688501, 08188540096.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
About The Farm Manager Training And Vacancy

1. Will you pay for the training?

"I think you should be the one paying us for providing you an avenue to be gainfully employed"

2. Must I stay on the farm for 3 months?

" The period is for us to put you through what and what is expected of you to manage a vegetable farm successfully.

3. Is the Farm Manager Job guarantee after the training?

" Yes.
But you have to prove to us that you are the right person for the job.

4. I am a graduate of crop production, animal science etc.

"But we both know how the Nigerian Education System works. Its all theory and no practical.
Real life is quite different from class work.

5. But I have experience.....

"The more reason you should prove to us your capability. The training period will give you maximum opportunity to do that.

6. Will you feed us?

"No. We will not.
You are to take care of your feeding.

7. How much is the tuition fee?

" The tuition is free.

8. What about accomodation.?

" We made arrangement for accommodation at the rate of N15,000 for the 3 month duration.

9. Apart from the accomodation fee which other financial expenses is involved?

"None other than for you to take care of yourself. You also need to transport yourself to and fro from the farm.

10. What should I budget for the transport.

" N50 from and to farm.

11 How many days in a week do we go to farm

" Monday-Friday is full day.
Saturday is half day
No farm on Sunday.

12. What will my feeding budget look like?

" A moinmoin wrap is N10 likewise an Akpu or fufu wrap. Not sure you can finish 10 wrap.

13. Is there network in the farm?

"Yes.
All the networks are present.

14. Must I stay for 3 months?

"Yes.
If you would be needing our recommendation

15. Is it compulsory I work for your clients after the training?

" No. You might choose to work for yourself.

16. Do you give loans?

No. We don't have the capacity for loan and lending yet.

Please feel free to send us any other concern you might have
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by Willie2015: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Paulordiah:
you can not compare five years of university training to all those road side seminars,

5 yrs in the University has its own advantages while those road-side seminars teach you how to be smart on the street. We have an army of unemployed graduates that can use their sixth sense to start small scale businesses, yet we have wealthy folks that did not attend the university.

You need both training to survive in this current economic era.

4 Likes

Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by Paulordiah(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
when a company employs worker, the company retrains the worker to meet its specific need, at the company costs,
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by Nicogen4us(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Trinity farm @ oyo can provide you farm manager in oyo state branch without any further training.if your payment is excvellent.our office address is opposite state hospital exit gate oyo-town.our contact number is 08135631994.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by REUBEN010(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
jethro2:
About The Farm Manager Training And Vacancy

1. Will you pay for the training?

"I think you should be the one paying us for providing you an avenue to be gainfully employed"

2. Must I stay on the farm for 3 months?

" The period is for us to put you through what and what is expected of you to manage a vegetable farm successfully.

3. Is the Farm Manager Job guarantee after the training?

" Yes.
But you have to prove to us that you are the right person for the job.

4. I am a graduate of crop production, animal science etc.

"But we both know how the Nigerian Education System works. Its all theory and no practical.
Real life is quite different from class work.

5. But I have experience.....

"The more reason you should prove to us your capability. The training period will give you maximum opportunity to do that.

6. Will you feed us?

"No. We will not.
You are to take care of your feeding.

7. How much is the tuition fee?

" The tuition is free.

8. What about accomodation.?

" We made arrangement for accommodation at the rate of N15,000 for the 3 month duration.

9. Apart from the accomodation fee which other financial expenses is involved?

"None other than for you to take care of yourself. You also need to transport yourself to and fro from the farm.

10. What should I budget for the transport.

" N50 from and to farm.

11 How many days in a week do we go to farm

" Monday-Friday is full day.
Saturday is half day
No farm on Sunday.

12. What will my feeding budget look like?

" A moinmoin wrap is N10 likewise an Akpu or fufu wrap. Not sure you can finish 10 wrap.

13. Is there network in the farm?

"Yes.
All the networks are present.

14. Must I stay for 3 months?

"Yes.
If you would be needing our recommendation

15. Is it compulsory I work for your clients after the training?

" No. You might choose to work for yourself.

16. Do you give loans?

No. We don't have the capacity for loan and lending yet.

Please feel free to send us any other concern you might have
I have 3 interested individuals. Please when is the deadline for registering and on what date is the training scheduled to start? Secondly, I'll want to know how safe the farm environment and the place of abode is so as to know how much risk we are calculating.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
REUBEN010:

I have 3 interested individuals. Please when is the deadline for registering and on what date is the training scheduled to start? Secondly, I'll want to know how safe the farm environment and the place of abode is so as to know how much risk we are calculating.

Good evening.
The training deadline is Friday September 2nd.
Trainee resumes by Monday September 5th

As regards the environment, you are not calculating any risk. The most peaceful place one can ever imagine

God is the utmost safety.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2016
There are farm manager vacancy.
The training is to prepared farm managers for the challenges ahead.
The jobs are waiting.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by REUBEN010(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
@Jethro2. pls give me your whatsapp number.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
REUBEN010:
@Jethro2. pls give me your whatsapp number.

Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by fkyshow(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by SenseiAri: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
fkyshow:
Dayo and his wife, the owners of trinity farms who also train corpers at atiba lg of Oyo town are both massive fraudsters, I am speaking from personal experience. A word is enough for the wise.

Please bro, what is your experience with trinity farms. I know someone who is about to engage in business with them.
Thanks.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by fkyshow(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
SenseiAri:

Please bro, what is your experience with trinity farms. I know someone who is about to engage in business with them.
Thanks.
Forget it
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by Nicogen4us(f): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
SenseiAri:

Thanks.
I just keep quiet to see what will be the response but what I will just say is that in every situation which has to do with issue everyone has to exhibit patient and put a little trust in whoever we are dealing with/whatever we are doing. My company has never duped anyone and will never do such. With what God has done for me in life and status I have find myself I will not steal or add anyone's sweat with my.
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Farm manager vacancy in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos State
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
The African Bird Eye Chilli ABEC Export Network.
African Bird Eye Chilli (ABEC) is a hot spicy pepper that originates from Africa.
Billion of dollars are exchange in trade from Europe, Germany etc with some other African countries like Kenya and Ghana for ABEC.
50% of FCMG in Nigeria make use of chilli pepper spices which they imports from Thailand and co.
The price of a tonne of grounded ABEC fluctuates from $6,000 and above.
A plant of chilli pepper under good agricultural practised gives minimum of 2 kilo of fresh pepper which is equivalent to 1 kilo of dried pepper.
Our group will be working with 250 farmers that will be growing a quarter acre each of the chilli pepper.
The opportunity is open to intending farmers, unemployed youth, practising farmers etc. The farms can be anywhere.
Traceability will be put in place with everyone having their code to supply.
Every participants has to undergo a compulsory one month on farm training to be put through the required agricultural practises and drying methods to prevent aflatoxin.
We will give sample seed free for participant to grow after which we will be buying others
To participate
Call 08188540086
Or send mail to
adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by Newway2(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Madam Jethro, Kudos to u on ds. But What abt d practising farmer that can't leave his/her farm for 1-month? Can't we hv a 1-week crash program 4 them? Am interested but can't stay away from my farm 4 more than 1-wk max.

jethro2:
The African Bird Eye Chilli ABEC Export Network.
African Bird Eye Chilli (ABEC) is a hot spicy pepper that originates from Africa.
Billion of dollars are exchange in trade from Europe, Germany etc with some other African countries like Kenya and Ghana for ABEC.
50% of FCMG in Nigeria make use of chilli pepper spices which they imports from Thailand and co.
The price of a tonne of grounded ABEC fluctuates from $6,000 and above.
A plant of chilli pepper under good agricultural practised gives minimum of 2 kilo of fresh pepper which is equivalent to 1 kilo of dried pepper.
Our group will be working with 250 farmers that will be growing a quarter acre each of the chilli pepper.
The opportunity is open to intending farmers, unemployed youth, practising farmers etc. The farms can be anywhere.
Traceability will be put in place with everyone having their code to supply.
Every participants has to undergo a compulsory one month on farm training to be put through the required agricultural practises and drying methods to prevent aflatoxin.
We will give sample seed free for participant to grow after which we will be buying others
To participate
Call 08188540086
Or send mail to
adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Good morning
Every participants need to undergo a minimum practical training of 3 months.

The training period is the assessment period for participants. Our clients have standard requirements for farm managers.
And that's why the training is compulsory for all intending farm managers.
Participants will be Sent out to their respective working place after the training

During the training participants feed themselves and transport themselves to farm on daily basis.

Participatory fee is N25,000. Accommodation will be provided for participants

Location is
Farm Villa Resource Centre
Ago Amodu
Saki East LGA of Oyo State

For more details
Contact 08064688501
Re: Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) by jethro2: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Newway2:
Madam Jethro, Kudos to u on ds. But What abt d practising farmer that can't leave his/her farm for 1-month? Can't we hv a 1-week crash program 4 them? Am interested but can't stay away from my farm 4 more than 1-wk max.

Yes. people do visit the farm for a day, a week or even two weeks.
And yes they will learn something's.
Its everyone's choice.
But for those that are planning to join the export network, the minimum expected is a month.

(1) (Reply)

See This Coconut With More Over 100 Fruits / There's Big Money In The Secret Art Of Frog Farming / Differnce Between Triple Vac Injection And NDVK Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.