Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) (37961 Views)

Tattooed Nigerian Man From Ghana Caught Stealing Shirt In Delta State. Photo / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In Ghana Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Daniel058(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Yolo
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by yungkelz(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
buharisbae:
we know he is an iPad yoot! grin
swthrt, ur brain needs reformating.
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by hunkydory(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Best friend syndrome.
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by DabuIIIT: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
That potential ritualist is sophisticated,thats 'cos he must have been born and raised in afonja..its their exclusive and patented preserve..
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Etizz: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2016
wish he succeeded, Hmmmm......

next 5 months he for release 4 cars at once and buy a very big car....

den some people will want to be like him out of jealousy not knowing what he do for living....

God will judge all of dem ritual money making people.....

rubishhh

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Spells(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai.. . Vanity na BASTARD.. .. see the life of the ritualist outside
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2016
21yrs? Kai things have gone very bad, why would a 21yr old boy wana get rich that quick?
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Nollywood destroying young mind

Thinking magic can give them money.. Smh
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Damfostopper(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
I have one word to describe him and I 'm going to spell it out for you S-a-w-f-t .

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by brimoknight(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Plz tell me its not Kenya again!.......I dint read it,
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by NCAN(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
faruz:
here to check name......

i was disapponted.......

NCAN ikorodu chapter fall back..
Retreat.....
roger that!

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by NCAN(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
zuma4k:
NCAN ABA BRANCH.. NEWS NOT WITHIN OUR JURISDICTION.
Roger that! back off..

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by NCAN(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Barcanlsta:
NCAN crew will be dissappointed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by fairplay90(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2016
NCAN SOUTHERN IJAW BRANCH

no comment.....
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by NCAN(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
fairplay90:
NCAN SOUTHERN IJAW BRANCH

no comment :-XNCAN SOUTHERN IJAW BRANCH

no comment
Roger that!
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2016
this guy nah son of satan ah swear make em just go rehabilitate the guy NI oo op werrin ah talk nah fact cheesy coolyou people didnt know buhari was was shouting STRANGE!!!!! STRANGE!!!

BUH YOU THOUGH HE WAS SAYING CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

NOW YOUN KNOW WHAT HE WAS SAYING
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by ministeriallist: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Bad day for name checkerz.
Sowiiiiii!
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by autodoctor: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2016
His "best" friend.
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Aroh48(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Imagine I opened this thread just to know his tribe cool

Nairaland will never turn me into a tribal Bigot aswear cheesy grin
you are one already.
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
ameezy:

Ur own level of foolishness is thesame as that of a cup filled with water
cheesy grin cheesy bros what i af doing na
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Emyogalanya: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
The guy is igbo from Ghana its in urin(blood) and nda (dna) united nations take note
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by AlphaCentauri: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:
Killing another person so you can drive a G Class is the apogee of selfishness
hmmm perigee nkor ?
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by lucasnas(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm very disappointed angry
seriously his name isn't familiar
i'm more than dissapointed
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by ogoplus: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2016
zuma4k:
NCAN ABA BRANCH.. NEWS NOT WITHIN OUR JURISDICTION.

Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Is it fair?
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by Larryfest(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Na wa o...everybody just wan hammer at all cost
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by BoboFashion(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm very disappointed angry

seriously his name isn't familiar

You can add ur name there.
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by LuvU2: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
TVTKOKO:
cheesy grin cheesy bros what i af doing na
helo dear have u finally joined the army?
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by TVTKOKO(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
helo dear have u finally joined the army?
No.. It's not as easy as i thought. Nigerian government sha.. Connection over everythang!
Thanks for asking though
Re: Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) by LuvU2: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
TVTKOKO:
No.. It's not as easy as i thought. Nigerian government sha.. Connection over everythang!
Thanks for asking though
Chai. My bro is facing the same problem. I believe there is still hope tho.

How Badoo Cult Group Recruits New Members In Lagos - Gani Adams / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos)