Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note (41851 Views)

Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by DateMynd44(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Frustration can kill a man

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Blessograo(f): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
So sad, RIP to him.
He worked in NEPA's office, this is what happens when Nigerians curse NEPA officials after taking the light when ironing for an interview. Nigerians abeg stop cursing NEPA. I'm sure someone predicted this when he was still working.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Blessograo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
It might not be suicide though, maybe he was forced, the police should have done a post moterm before burying the man. RIP
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
waywardpikin:
I’ve realised that suicide is real and that some people are truly bold enough to bite the dust willingly.

But is it bravery or cowardice?

On the one hand I think it’s really brave for someone to willingly end his own life, but that is as far as the accolades go. Such a person is truly a coward and a wicked person. What manner of challenges do you think you are facing in life that hasn’t been faced before and overcome? What kind of problem do you have that is so big that you choose to end it all? How selfish are you that you don’t even deign to consider the people that love you before killing yourself? Are you so self absorbed that you can’t see that it’s not all about you? That you’re hurting someone other than yourself?

They’ll say ‘But people are different. Some people aren’t strong enough.’ I acknowledge the fact that some people aren’t strong enough, and that depression is real, but still, WHY?

WHY?

If anything I only wish I can resurrect the person and then kill him/her with my own bare hands so that at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I took the choice out of their hands.

Suicide is cowardly. Suicide is selfishness. Suicide is not the easy way out.

For this singular reason I truly hope that hell is real and the perpetrators will continue to suffer in the afterlife in eternal torment after all taking one’s life is a sin. (I don’t really mean this, but I’m just speaking from a place of pain. Suicide has become prevalent among Nigerians in the last few years. Even the ones you think are happy and content aren’t not necessarily so e.g Robin William).

To all my warriors and champions out there, keep striving, keep pushing, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You are not the first to go through what you’re currently going through and trust me you won’t be the last. Take solace in this fact. This too shall pass.

Remember: Fortune favours the bold.

Remember: Good things come to those who wait.

Remember: The glass is either half empty or half full. It’s all a matter of perspective.

Remember: If God can feed the birds in the sky, how much more you, a human being?

You need to strengthen your mind. Half the battle is won in the mind, the rest is just a piece of cake. If Job could pass through his trials and tribulations unscathed, how much more you? Or do you want to say you’ve suffered more than Job?

Think my friend, think!
Life is too sweet to check out early...

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

Another typical African comment. This shows that anyone suffering depression in Nigerian is really fvcked.

Pray you never endure that excruciating torturous envelope that sucks your mind in and tricks it into believing suicide is rational.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Suicide is never a solution, it's simply a selfish act!!!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Charles4075(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
easyfem:
Someone is abt to blame buari for that
The Dude above you just did that.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by comeandmarry: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Does anything good come out from ibadan.. Abegi
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by kingdenny(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
LilNetty:
Some People will blame BUHARI for this.....
In every bad situation, there is always the scape goat. The fall guy, that is what buharii is for now

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by happney65: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blessograo:
So sad, RIP to him.
He worked in NEPA's office, this is what happens when Nigerians curse NEPA officials after taking the light when ironing for an interview. Nigerians abeg stop cursing NEPA. I'm sure someone predicted this when he was still working.

veekid come and see this... grin
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Btruth: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Depression?

God please help console the family.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by muller101(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
A 3 page suicide note. Abeg. Na term paper. He will certainly finish that project where ever he is. I don't even know what I should wish him. Quick recovery or what?
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry
He killed himself Rip

What do U mean by gone?
@naughtynaughty
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Ejanla07: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
its not everywhere. its only in d hugerified sufferiscated brown roof afonja republic.
the afonjas change chanters are in so much hunger...
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by waywardpikin: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
1stCitizen:

Another typical African comment. This shows that anyone suffering depression in Nigerian is really fvcked.

Pray you never endure that excruciating torturous envelope that sucks your mind in and tricks it into believing suicide is rational.

So what's your point? Are you justifying suicide? Are you aware of its ripple effects on loved ones?

Please!
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

What do U mean by gone?

@naughtynaughty
she deactivated. Do you know her
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
boman2014:
I dont feel sorry for people who take their life
Pray u never meet and love a depressed person.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by darnley16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
waywardpikin:
I’ve realised that suicide is real and that some people are truly bold enough to bite the dust willingly.

On the one hand I think it’s really brave for someone to willingly end his own life, but that is as far as the accolades go. Such a person is truly a coward and a wicked person. What manner of challenges do you think you are facing in life that hasn’t been faced before and overcome? What kind of problem do you have that is so big that you choose to end it all? How selfish are you that you don’t even deign to consider the people that love you before killing yourself? Are you so self absorbed that you can’t see that it’s not all about you? That you’re hurting someone other than yourself?

They’ll say ‘But people are different. Some people aren’t strong enough.’ I acknowledge the fact that some people aren’t strong enough, and that depression is real, but still, WHY?

WHY?

If anything I only wish I can resurrect the person and then kill him/her with my own bare hands so that at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I took the choice out of their hands.

For this singular reason I truly hope that hell is real and the perpetrators will continue to suffer in the afterlife in eternal torment after all taking one’s life is a sin. (I don’t really mean this, but I’m just speaking from a place of pain. Suicide has become prevalent among Nigerians in the last few years. Even the ones you think are happy and content aren’t not necessarily so e.g Robin William).

To all my warriors and champions out there, keep striving, keep pushing, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You are not the first to go through what you’re currently going through and trust me you won’t be the last. Take solace in this fact. This too shall pass.

Remember: The glass is either half empty or half full. It’s all a matter of perspective.

Remember: If God can feed the birds in the sky, how much more you, a human being?

You need to strengthen your mind. Half the battle is won in the mind, the rest is just a piece of cake. If Job could pass through his trials and tribulations unscathed, how much more you? Or do you want to say you’ve suffered more than Job?

Think my friend, think!

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.
Thank you, I really appreciate
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
HateU2:
she deactivated. Do you know her

Yes. Just on nairaland though.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
waywardpikin:

So what's your point? Are you justifying suicide? Are you aware of its ripple effects on loved ones?

Please!

No one is justifying suicide. People with depression need help and support to overcome their illness and the trash you wrote just mirrors the type of support/help they get in Nigeria.smh
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by waywardpikin: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
darnley16:
Thank you, I really appreciate

You're welcome buddy. Everything one passes through, no matter how dire, will only be a faint memory someday and you will look back and smile.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by waywardpikin: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
1stCitizen:

No one is justifying suicide. People with depression need help and support to overcome their illness and the trash you wrote just mirrors the type of support/help they get in Nigeria.smh

You call it trash but if I can just reach out to one or two people with that, I'm good. Shalom.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by mattsvibes: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
suicide painful death in a crazy world
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Yes. Just on nairaland though.
lol
Okay, thanks. She's fine and I miss her

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
waywardpikin:

You call it trash but if I can just reach out to one or two people with that, I'm good. Shalom.

Depression is an illness and is different from being frustrated, down or sad. In therapy there are 99 things we are forbidden to say to depressed people and you just echoed some of the worst ones so it is thrash. Peace!!!
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by darnley16(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
waywardpikin:

You're welcome buddy. Everything one passes through, no matter how dire, will only be a faint memory someday and you will look back and smile.
I really do hope, Depression aint Pretty at all,
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by ANAKONDA: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Two years after disengagement from service, his entitlelents is yet to be paid to him.
That is the cruz of the matter. That is the way Nigeria treats its senior citizens after meritoreously serving their fatherland.
Many are in such predicament all over nigeria - NEPA, AIRWAYS, NPA, NITEL/MTEL, etc. Some waiting since more than 10 years ago and the government is unconcerned. Many have died while waiting to be paid.
Man's inhumanity to man. And they expect civil servants not to be corrupt.
An acursed nation called Nigeria where many pensioners slump and die while qeueing for pitance as pensions.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool I don't think he is a coward. It takes a lot of courage to commit suicide O.I have tried commiting suicide several times but omo e no easy.
When I rememba how sweet toto is, I go just fashi suicide.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by amdoyin82(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
We all know d economy is hard, but it doesn't warrant one taking his life. Even without d economy recession, life on it own is not a bed of roses.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
LilNetty:
Lols So BUHARI killed him right I guess its high time u know that He's still ur president and will still be your President for the next 3years...So u have no choice than to continue wailing... Shalom
...... leave the mumu jare! Why didn't he blame the so called Hero ! Since the man left his job 2 years Ago.!.....2 years ago was PMB the President ? I guess if his sister carry Bastard belle em go blame PMB grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by porka: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians ain't seen anything yet!

By the time this government's tenure is over, suicide will be as common as plastic bags on the street.

Nigeria is fast losing its support systems. The family support system that has ensured financial, socioeconomic and mental stability for several centuries has been wiped out in just one year, Family heads who are hitherto breadwinners are losing their dignity in the face of hopelessness.

Unfortunately, the APC sympathizers have long told us that many people will die before the 'Dubai' they are building manifests.

Life expectancy at the end of this government's tenure will not be more than 35 years.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by mamawin(f): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2016
waywardpikin:

WHY?

Think my friend, think!

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.
I LOVE this! kudos to you. but 'wayward'?
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by porka: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... leave the mumu jare! Why didn't he blame the so called Hero ! Since the man left his job 2 years Ago.!.....2 years ago was PMB the President ? I guess if his sister carry Bastard belle em go blame PMB grin grin grin

This he commit suicide two years ago?

The report said he was managing a small scale business up until now, he saw that things are tight and offered his car for sale at 250k but got it priced at 150k.

They said he has been boisterous and contributed positively in his community and only began to lose hope recently.

Are you people sociopaths?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.