Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog (5787 Views)

How To Stop Slider On Mobile View. / How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / Blogging Tips: How To Make A Widget Visible In Mobile View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
KrystalConnect:

Nice Blog, Nice Articles.

Though I Found It Difficult To Comment..
thanks. are u using opera mini to browse? I have noticed blogger n opera mini do not work well together, if yes, kindly try another browser and let me know what you think.
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
KrystalConnect:

Nice Blog, Nice Articles.

Though I Found It Difficult To Comment..
thanks. are u using opera mini to browse? I have noticed blogger n opera mini do not work well together, if yes, kindly try another browser and let me know what you happens
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Victorakats:
Blogging is both rewarding and engaging experience.. Lol
Please be kind enough to visit www.amaraofficial.com and share your thoughts with me. Thanks
I must say that I really love ur blog. pls check out my blog and let me know what you think, really think we can work together.
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Victorakats:
Blogging is both rewarding and engaging experience.. Lol
Please be kind enough to visit www.amaraofficial.com and share your thoughts with me. Thanks
I must say that I really love ur blog. pls check out my blog and let me know what you think, really think we can work together.
http://lifelinkwithfolks..com
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by Funnyguy83: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
deparagon:

So where are you now?
still here shaa.
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by argob44(f): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
i would advised you use both... am using both on www.asbgistng.com i found out people view via mobile the most in Nigeria... but if u are targeting outside nigeria, i suggest u use desktop view then... but use both cos u never can tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by bedfordng(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2016
now a days mobile visitors is more than desktop so you have to optimize your site for mobile visitors. Desktop visitors don't really have much problem navigating through your site. The rule of thumb now is content first, then follow by mobile optimization
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by goldtooth: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
kelvinnaira:
The thing is this... It doesnt matter what view you use for mobile.. What matters is the responsiveness of your template...

Using a desktop view on a custom mobile responsive template is super cool... I mean, its the best.. But on the other hand, if your template is not responsive (the usual blogger template), it will be better to use mobile for mobile..

MY TAKE- use a desktop view only on a custom responsive template, it way way too cool... You can see the one on my blog to get a sneak peak of what am talking about..

Kelvin
http://www.mytechboard.com/

I love your blog. Is that blogger or WordPress? Did you design the template yourself?
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
folks4luv:

thanks. are u using opera mini to browse? I have noticed blogger n opera mini do not work well together, if yes, kindly try another browser and let me know what you happens

Yeah, Tried It On A Chrome & Got This Response "Your comment will be visible after approval"
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by nexwayne: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
obioji:

Thanks for checking on my blog. I will work on it. Can you help with the AdSense issue?

Wish I could.... Am not a blogger am only a Web designer

1 Like

Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
KrystalConnect:

Yeah, Tried It On A Chrome & Got This Response "Your comment will be visible after approval"
yea, seen d comment already. thanks
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by Toluwani113: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm using desktop view, who can please help me check http://dailyschoolgist..com if it's mobile friendly ?
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by Victorakats(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
folks4luv:

http://lifelinkwithfolks..com

I was able to visit your blog, pretty educative and informative articles too. But there were some areas I feel that you can improve on.
I guess you don't edit your writing before publishing... I was guilty of that but I've learnt never to be in a hurry when publishing an article to minimise errors.

While your articles are beautiful, there were some words that you could have removed without altering the content of your blog.
Remember that not everyone may be patient enough to read a long article, unless when it's unavoidably necessary.

Remember to always optimise your words so that you can rank higher with SEO.
What else? You choice of images and their position in your article matters a lot.
Finally, your font size was pretty small.. Lol... Not that I couldn't read through but remember that not everyone have the grace to read tiny letters. Recently I focus on making my work as bold as possible because if my followers can't read my article, the purpose of writing is defeated.
Again, I'm proud of you and I believe that we can work together...
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by obioji(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
nexwayne:

Wish I could.... Am not a blogger am only a Web designer
OK
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by folks4luv(f): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Victorakats:

I was able to visit your blog, pretty educative and informative articles too. But there were some areas I feel that you can improve on.
I guess you don't edit your writing before publishing... I was guilty of that but I've learnt never to be in a hurry when publishing an article to minimise errors.

While your articles are beautiful, there were some words that you could have removed without altering the content of your blog.
Remember that not everyone may be patient enough to read a long article, unless when it's unavoidably necessary.

Remember to always optimise your words so that you can rank higher with SEO.
What else? You choice of images and their position in your article matters a lot.
Finally, your font size was pretty small.. Lol... Not that I couldn't read through but remember that not everyone have the grace to read tiny letters. Recently I focus on making my work as bold as possible because if my followers can't read my article, the purpose of writing is defeated.
Again, I'm proud of you and I believe that we can work together...
Cheers
thanks for d comment, I really appreciate. built d blog with a mobile phone so adjusting d template is kinda hard at d moment, but I will look into d other points made.

3 Likes

Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by kelvinnaira: 1:15am On Aug 05, 2016
goldtooth:

I love your blog. Is that blogger or WordPress? Did you design the template yourself?
lol.. Its simple blogger oo.. And the template was only re-modified by me..
Thanks for your kind comment..
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by goldtooth: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
kelvinnaira:
lol.. Its simple blogger oo.. And the template was only re-modified by me..
Thanks for your kind comment..

Bro I will like t learn how to do that can you teach me?
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by kelvinnaira: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
goldtooth:

Bro I will like t learn how to do that can you teach me?
your mail..
Re: Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog by goldtooth: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2016
kelvinnaira:
your mail..
raregem009@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Indexing In A New Search Engine!! / My Proposed Domain Name Is Taken: Which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.