Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz (2136 Views)

I Need Good Bloggers For My Work By Funnynation Comedian / Please Suggest Good and interesting Applications For My new Laptop / I Need Good Antivirus Software For My Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by xzit(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2009
The truth is you have a couple of options that could get you started and gear you for more rewarding and profitable online biz. But you wanna start from the basic/non-technical online biz, I got one for you. You may visit my blog www.bizlinkng..com to get info on it. But since you new, I'm guessin U'll like some literature to get ur mind in the right frame. If u hav a yahoo messenger, then lets chat. My ID is xzit05. There's alot I'll let U in on in U choose to be my protege. Its all up to U now,
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by makeittoda: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2009
hey!

everyone claims to have a genuine online biz

please alongside provide proofs
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by tetoo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
YOU ARE A SINNER

If you know how to use internet and still remain jobless then, you are a “SINNER”. Because God has given you opportunity to make a better living for yourself and also to help people around you.

KNOW THIS: God created you to be a climbing ladder for some people. So, as you are delaying your own blessing you are also delaying the blessing of those people who God created under you. Tell me aren’t you a sinner? By delaying another people’s blessing.Just repent now by taking a step that will change your life entirely.

Seek for genuine information on how to make legal money online even if you cannot maintain website you can use blog t make it big online stop roaming the street for unavailable job keep your paper and start using your brain in a right way.

Your Regards,
Agbaje M Olalekan
www.moneyhideout.com
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by xzit(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2009
You can call me on 08098696997 or visit www.bizlink..com for a very viable online biz wit great financial potentials I'm into now.
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by tolk2tboy: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2009
4 100% online legal biz mail me tboy4biz@gmail.com
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by get2meetme: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hey my good pps, im interested in this as well, my email is get2meetmee@yahoo.com of you have something really good for me, we could surely run things,
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by chizillar(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2009
If you are online, you can fill survey but change your ip, review software or send pictures .They pay quite well. Need for info: 07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by Tutakanemm: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hey if you're truly serious, then check out
http://www.netdoe..com theres a lot for you to learn about internet marketing there
Re: I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz by konsults: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
if u need good genuine online business just come for a seminar that will be held in sweet sensation,alagomeji busstop,yaba,lagos on friday the 23rd of october,2009 by  12noon.just come relaxed and you will forever be grateful.the fee is just 1500naira.the fee s cheap because we are not hungry but we want to ensure that people are financially liberated.for further enquiry call 07036801862 or 08027550635.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multilinks / Need A Reliable Internet Speed Accelerator/booster / PABX, PBX, Intercoms Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.