Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Get Inspired - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Inspired (1345 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / Get Inspired By This Dutchman That Built A Replica Of Noah's Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Inspired by jhdfelix: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
jide-words..com
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
What the hell is this?
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
Motivational speaker looking for money, maybe. . .

By the way, Tudor, i am yet to see you start a thread (maybe cos am new to N/L)

Could it be because you are better at asking questions than providing answers?
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
He he. . .don't you know most threads here ask questions rather than providing answers? And most who claim to 'provide' answers have no answer at all (thats exactly what religion does). . . Well i like to see myself as a blank slate, one who knows he doesn't know it all. Anyone who claims to know must present his case. Besides opening threads is of no use. Once its an atheist asking the questions you tend to get little replies coz its automatically assumed you're here to scorn. For me to open a thread would be really serious.
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Fair enough Tudor. On another note, what do you have to say about the allegations that you are in fact Huxley.

Because Huxley opens lots of threads, many of which have few responses, and for you this could be your outlet?
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Sight:

Fair enough Tudor. On another note, what do you have to say about the allegations that you are in fact Huxley.

Because Huxley opens lots of threads, many of which have few responses, and for you this could be your outlet?
My goodness!
I can't believe you saw that funny thread shocked shocked
It's safe to assume you go back reading buried threads, right?

Okay now, what do you think?
Do you suppose i'm huxley?
Are we similar in any way or what coz i don't understand the basis for the allegations.
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
No, i don't trace threads. . . it just popped up in one thread i was reading, somebody claimed you were huxley and put up some link that supposedly exposed the similarities, but i have not read the link. . .

No, somehow i do not really think so because he has though almost exactly the same views as you, but different arguments
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
Finally. . . .someone with discretion.
Don't bother reading those links they prove nothing.
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
I'm thinking of opening a thread on something that has been bothering me soon.
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Sight:

No, i don't trace threads. . . it just popped up in one thread i was reading, somebody claimed you were huxley and put up some link that supposedly exposed the similarities, but i have not read the link. . .

No, somehow i do not really think so because he has though almost exactly the same views as you, but different arguments

It is still possible that we share the same soul, isn't it?
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
Warning Warning Warning

atheist on the prowl
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
TUDOR, THIS IS EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS!

HOW DID HUXLEY APPEAR ON THIS THREAD SUDDENLY!

THIS IS EVEIDENCE THAT YOU AND HUXLEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!

BEG ME TO KEEP THIS EVIDENCE TO MYSELF RIGHT AWAY!

ON YOUR KNEES!
[b][/b]
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
Finally, the evidence that Tudor and Huxley are the same person. We post posts separated by just 1 second. How great that is!
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
NO! IT WAS THREE MINUTES!

TELL ME HOW HUXLEY SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE BLUE, ENTERED THIS THREAD!
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
The Fool in his heart says their is no God.
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Sight:

NO! IT WAS THREE MINUTES!

TELL ME HOW HUXLEY SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE BLUE, ENTERED THIS THREAD!

I sthis thread private and only visible to a select group of people  OR can anyone see it and post to it?
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
For we are ONE, now the secret is out. . .in ya face haterz!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ok. . . just pulling legs. . .

But i will keep an eye on you. . . for now i am still convinced you are not the same person based on the statistics of your number of posts. . .

So Tudor, what is it that you say has been bothering you. . .
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
blacksta:

Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
blacksta:

Anyone who calls another FOOL will go to hell, as Jesus said! SO be WARNED!
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Does that mean Jesus is in Hell, because he called some people fools
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
huxley:

Anyone who calls another FOOL will go to hell, as Jesus said!  SO be WARNED!

As usual due to your level of carnality you are bound to take scriptures or quotes out of context.
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
blacksta:

As usual due to your level of carnality you are bound to take scriptures or quotes out of context.

This is the ubiquitous charge from the apologist of the bible. Can you put it into context for us then? This is the verse.

Matthew 5:

21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

Let's hear from the bible believer then. But I am sure he will shut up and disappear into the silence of the web.
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
Huxley, please can you show me any post in the past that you addressed to Tudor disagreeing with anything he said.
Re: Get Inspired by Tudor6(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
Statistics deceive ya know, I have been banned countless times each time tweaking the name TUDOR for re-registration. My next i.d would be Tudør (thats if I've not already used it before.)

Anyway I was reading an article on human cloning and in line with your UFO thread i was thinking what if cloning becomes possible how will it affect religious dogmas. Do the clones have spirit and souls, can they be saved and enter heaven or are they an abomination to god and condemnend from the get go. . .you know, stuff like that. . . .
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Sight:

Huxley, please can you show me any post in the past that you addressed to Tudor disagreeing with anything he said.

I don't think that will be possible.  I have made thousands of posts here and I am not sure I have specifically ever disagreed with him, although I might have responded to me.
Re: Get Inspired by DeepSight(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
Tudór:

Statistics deceive ya know, I have been banned countless times each time tweaking the name TUDOR for re-registration. My next i.d would be Tudør (thats if I've not already used it before.)

Anyway I was reading an article on human cloning and in line with your UFO thread i was thinking what if cloning becomes possible how will it affect religious dogmas. Do the clones have spirit and souls, can they be saved and enter heaven or are they an abomination to god and condemnend from the get go. . .you know, stuff like that. . . .

That's a really great topic! Please do it with a nice opening post. Hurry.
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
I knew [b]blacksta [/b]will NEVER return. I love it when Christians are despatched like this, their tails between their legs. GREAT.
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
i am here and not going nowhere
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
but whosoever shall say thou fool, shall be danger of hell fire.

The word "fool" signifies one that is very ignorant in things spirtual and a wicked reprobate man

and from thence to a censorious judging of a man's spiritual and eternal estate, which is what is here condemned. "Thou fool", is, thou wicked man, thou ungodly wretch, thou graceless creature, whose portion will be eternal damnation.
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
blacksta:

but whosoever shall say thou fool, shall be danger of hell fire.

The word "fool" signifies one that is very ignorant in things spirtual and a wicked reprobate man

and from thence to a censorious judging of a man's spiritual and eternal estate, which is what is here condemned. "Thou fool", is, thou wicked man, thou ungodly wretch, thou graceless creature, whose portion will be eternal damnation.

Can you show us how you got that meaning from the CONTEXT of the verses I posted? And how that is different or similar to your characterisation of atheists as fools?
Re: Get Inspired by blacksta(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
huxley:

Can you show us how you got that meaning from the CONTEXT of the verses I posted?   And how that is different or similar to your characterisation of atheists as fools?
The above is what happens when delve into the milk and not the meat of the matter .

In the days when the scriptures where written  Calling a man by such names was not allowed of by the Jews themselves, whose rules are:

"he that calls his neighbour a servant, let him be excommunicated; a bastard, let him be beaten with forty stripes; "a wicked man", let him descend with him into his life or livelihood (z).''

"it is forbidden a man to call his neighbour by a name of reproach (a) everyone that calls his neighbour "a wicked man", shall be brought down to hell;''

which is pretty much what Christ here says.

Going back to the my intial comment  which i will rephrase "  A fool Only a wicked man says in his heart their is no God  "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria? / Your 3 Best Pastors. Name Them! / 10 Countries In The World Where Your Religion Will Get You Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.