Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Get Inspired - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Inspired (1350 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / Get Inspired By This Dutchman That Built A Replica Of Noah's Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
blacksta:

The above is what happens when delve into the milk and not the meat of the matter .

In the days when the scriptures where written  Calling a man by such names was not allowed of by the Jews themselves, whose rules are:

"he that calls his neighbour a servant, let him be excommunicated; a bastard, let him be beaten with forty stripes; "a wicked man", let him descend with him into his life or livelihood (z).''

"it is forbidden a man to call his neighbour by a name of reproach (a) everyone that calls his neighbour "a wicked man", shall be brought down to hell;''

which is pretty much what Christ here says.

Going back to the my intial comment  which i will rephrase "  A fool Only a wicked man says in his heart their is no God  "

You are making things up now. Proverbs clearly uses the word FOOL. Now my question to you is this. Does the usage by Jesus and the usage by Proverb have the same or different meaning? Expain as follows:

Either:

1) The same: . . . .

or

2) Different: . . . .
Re: Get Inspired by noetic2: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
where are ur 20 questions?
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
noetic2:

where are your 20 questions?

Have you got your ready? It takes a while to come up with 20 questions. Are you also gonna post your 20 questions? Cuz I would really hate to have to accuse you of being a liar, as honorable a Christian as you are?

Are you also gonna post 20 questions?
Re: Get Inspired by noetic2: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
huxley:

Have you got your ready? It takes a while to come up with 20 questions. Are you also gonna post your 20 questions? Cuz I would really hate to have to accuse you of being a liar, as honorable a Christian as you are?

Are you also gonna post 20 questions?

that would be suicidal for you grin grin. . .u CANNOT survive 20 questions from me. . .just present ur own 20 questions. . I am waiting. . .
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
noetic2:

that would be suicidal for you grin grin. . .u CANNOT survive 20 questions from me. . .just present your own 20 questions. . I am waiting. . .

You cannot pre-judge my capabilities. Why don't you post and then judge later. Are you also gonna post? YES or NO? That is simple enough, isn't it?
Re: Get Inspired by huxley(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
I have got my 20 question ready. If you answer YES to my previous question, signaling your willingness to also post your questions, then I shall post my 20 question within 10 minutes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bynum signs new deal with Beyonce's team / The Event Of Mubahila:Surrender Of The Christians To The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Theists Who Hear The Voice Of God & Feel Everyone Should Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.