Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). (1531 Views)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by lawani: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Pastor Adeboye is a self confessed former gang leader. The problem is that it is what he still is. You can not be a gang leader at 30 and tell me you are now born again at 71 like Pastor Adeboye is doing. My question to you will be 'What were you thinking when you were breaking into homes as an adult of 30 years?' How do you expect me to take your word for it that you have been purged of your criminal mindset? I hold people suspect who are irresponsible as accountable adults.

Pastor Adeboye killed a policeman in 1971, ostensibly during one of his gang operations. Remember he confessed to being a former gang leader. This would have happened where he was living back then. There was a police ad out for him. He later became a lecturer, from where he joined the RCCG. He became an interpreter to Reverend Akindayomi. On the death of Rev Akindayomi, there were no less than 50 Pastors senior to Pastor Adeboye in the RCCG but he obviously saw the potential in the church work for finally covering up his criminal tracks and divert attention from himself. He seized the opportunity with both hands and society is the worse for it. One unsolved murder of a police man multiplied into 160 new murders. He was somehow able to hoodwink many of the Pastors in the RCCG by means of a purported tape of God's voice which he played to them to secure the position of church leader. In the tape, God stated that Pastor Adeboye should be the leader. Many Pastors resigned. He became the church leader and set a new agenda of enslaving millions complete with a blueprint to carry it out and fatally crush any opposition in his path. A criminal minded person is not a rational minded person and a rational person is not a criminal. Pastor Adeboye is a self confessed criminal. Nothing is too debase for him too dabble into. The only crimes he does not commit regularly are the ones yet to be inventoried. He is an all rounder criminal. He became a pain in the arse to the people watching him.

If he had been a magician and not clergy, if he had been a politician, a business man or a proffessional, then he would have been summarily assassinated by the Intelligence people, without much ado and with no one being bothered this way. However, unfortunately, he is a clergy man. A man worshipped as God by millions. The fact that millions see him as God earned for him a special pedestal which calls for a special intervention. You just do not take him out without setting the records straight, as another crook will just take his place and business will continue as usual. (He claims he never does anything without the knowledge of his lieutenants) He might even die being celebrated as a holy man. The CIA wants to avoid this at all costs. This special intervention to help the deceived folks and put an end to the nonsense once and for all is what is now underway.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by GoodieAmy(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Are you insane? What got into you? What kind of post is this?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by darnley16(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Now Christians will Flood here and say God forgave paul (or whatever example they would give ), why won't he forgive Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by wilcox(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2016
There are somethings you don't get yourself involved in and this looks like one of them. Whatever past he had, is between him and God.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by Ptoocool(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Another ignorant bas+ard is on loose again,,

Lord, help us,,

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by RZArecta(m): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2016
lawani:
Pastor Adeboye is a self confessed former gang leader. The problem is that it is what he still is. You can not be a gang leader at 30 and tell me you are now born again at 71 like Pastor Adeboye is doing. My question to you will be 'What were you thinking when you were breaking into homes as an adult of 30 years?' How do you expect me to take your word for it that you have been purged of your criminal mindset? I hold people suspect who are irresponsible as accountable adults.

Pastor Adeboye killed a policeman in 1971, ostensibly during one of his gang operations. Remember he confessed to being a former gang leader. This would have happened where he was living back then. There was a police ad out for him. He later became a lecturer, from where he joined the RCCG. He became an interpreter to Reverend Akindayomi. On the death of Rev Akindayomi, there were no less than 50 Pastors senior to Pastor Adeboye in the RCCG but he obviously saw the potential in the church work for finally covering up his criminal tracks and divert attention from himself. He seized the opportunity with both hands and society is the worse for it. One unsolved murder of a police man multiplied into 160 new murders. He was somehow able to hoodwink many of the Pastors in the RCCG by means of a purported tape of God's voice which he played to them to secure the position of church leader. In the tape, God stated that Pastor Adeboye should be the leader. Many Pastors resigned. He became the church leader and set a new agenda of enslaving millions complete with a blueprint to carry it out and fatally crush any opposition in his path. A criminal minded person is not a rational minded person and a rational person is not a criminal. Pastor Adeboye is a self confessed criminal. Nothing is too debase for him too dabble into. The only crimes he does not commit regularly are the ones yet to be inventoried. He is an all rounder criminal. He became a pain in the arse to the people watching him.

If he had been a magician and not clergy, if he had been a politician, a business man or a proffessional, then he would have been summarily assassinated by the Intelligence people, without much ado and with no one being bothered this way. However, unfortunately, he is a clergy man. A man worshipped as God by millions. The fact that millions see him as God earned for him a special pedestal which calls for a special intervention. You just do not take him out without setting the records straight, as another crook will just take his place and business will continue as usual. (He claims he never does anything without the knowledge of his lieutenants) He might even die being celebrated as a holy man. The CIA wants to avoid this at all costs. This special intervention to help the deceived folks and put an end to the nonsense once and for all is what is now underway.
CIA doesn't have time for Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by cckris: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2016
The poster is just trying to use Dr Adeboye's name to gain attention. Smart thing to do.]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by Aremu01(m): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Gang leading is stressful lol, and church business is far less stressful and more rewarding, imagine. . . this guy set up a 'millionaire's club' in his church angry grin
Not to judge or anything because I don't know what is going on in his head but his gullible cult-like followers are disturbing

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by Bozayo: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
His public video threatening to kill whoever messes with his wife is clearer now. His nonchalance about the murder of innocent babies through abortion by his spiritual daughters is also readily explained now... it's his nature to see murder as a small thing...

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). by RZArecta(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hehe grin I smell ragheads digging grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Encouraging Quote From TB Joshua / I'll Stop Being A Militant Atheist When!!! / Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.