Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Another Good Ambassador For Nigeria And Africa Ignored? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Good Ambassador For Nigeria And Africa Ignored? (389 Views)

Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / Shocking! Oba Of Lagos Ignored Ooni Of Ife Pleasantries - Watch Video / UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Good Ambassador For Nigeria And Africa Ignored? by davosky3: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2016
At times it marvels me when the government of the day (Both at the federal and state level) seems to be much concerned and invest in things that are rather less important to the development and uplifting of the nation, while ignoring some basic minor activity(s) that could bring about a major change and add to the positive representation of Nigeria on a global scale. It is on this backdrop I present to you Mr. Otuto Amarauche Chukwu. He happens to be a young vibrant, intelligent and stand out Pharmacist who is very fortunate and opportuned to represent not just Nigeria but Africa at a global gathering of Research Pharmacists to be held in Argentina later this month 30th August, 2016. As good and sweet as this may sound in your ears and Nigerians, it also comes with its bad and bitter side, which is the main focus of this post.

He is to represent Nigeria and Africa as the only black man to speak and present at that event, but sadly enough he may not be able to make that trip which we all pray and hope he does. This is due to the fact that he needs nothing less than N800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira) to be able to make the trip and present his work. Presently and from all indications, he does not even have up to half of that amount. He is therefore clinging his hope on the government (whether federal or state) respectful and resourceful individuals to come to his aid. I am putting this up not because I have anything to gain, or because he is related to me,or because he asked me to (he is not even aware I am doing this). I am only doing this because I see it as my own contribution and also a way of portraying and promoting Nigeria and Nigerians in a good light. So I am calling on whoever sees this to please do anything possible to make this a reality.

Please find attached link to the event and details of the programme as posted by Mr Otuto Chukwu. You can reach him via his Facebook account OTUTO A. CHUKWU or through me on david.echem3@gmail.com. Thanks

LINK: http://buenosaires2016.fip.org/?page=programme&mod=congress&congress=program&program_id=44

(1) (Reply)

The Day nigerians bathe with salt / Five Reasons You Should Sleep Naked / Photo: US Secretary Of State John Kerry In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.