Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG (600 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by fingard02k(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2016
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) wife, Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, has said her husband, Nnamdi Kanu, will never abandon the Biafra struggle even at the expense of his life.

Kanu in a statement she which was made available by the Publicity Secretary of IPOB in Awka, Mr Emma Powerful, stated that she knows her husband very well, and that he is a strong willed person and would not go back on the struggle as he had told her.

She said the recent allegations against her husband where he was said to have accepted to trade the Biafra cause for his freedom were incorrect and insulting.

Part of the release read: “Anybody thinking that my husband will renounce Biafra is certifiably insane. MEND does not speak for my husband.

“This type of news as distressing as it is laughable because no group can postulate what my husband can or cannot do or say. This is not only an insult to our belief but also a despoliation of our rights as a people perpetrated by dishonourable minds.”

Speaking further, Mrs. Kanu said: “It is now apparent that the charges against my husband are politically-motivated and not a judicial process as President Buhari would have the world believe.

Man caught trying to rape 8-year-old girl stripped naked and tied up

“This singular act of tyranny and injustice against my husband amongst others is reprehensible to every reasonable mind and is one of the critical reasons for the emergence of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) who have in their quest, consistently called for the release of my husband which President Buhari has underplayed.

“Subsequently, Nnamdi Kanu should be present at any negotiations and I can refer President Buhari to F.W. de Klerk of South Africa on how to negotiate with the freedom fighters.”

SEE PHOTOS OF THE WIFE IN ROMANTIC MOOD WITH NNAMDI KANU --> http://www.enzyhub.com/nnamdi-kanu-wont-abandon-biafra-struggle-nnamdi-kanus-wife-to-fg/

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by fingard02k(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu cat with nine lifes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by lifezone247(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2016
fingard02k:
Nnamdi Kanu cat with nine lifes
you post topic still de follow drag ftc, instead make you de struggle for fp.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by ebujany(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Ideology doesn't die. Biafra is a movement, it does not rest on one man but the kanu I've listened to won't reject biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by yekparikpa(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
I admire his bravery!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by Theyveedo(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Lmao, then he's going to rot jail. I really appreciate the condition FG place on him in other to regain his freedom. Is either he denounce biafrauud or he remained in jail,,simple as that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s]Lmao, then he's going to rot jail. I really appreciate the condition FG place on him in other to regain his freedom. Is either he denounce biafrauud or he remained in jail,,simple as that.[/s]

Ahithophel aka Afonja on the loose...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:

Ahithophel aka Afonja on the loose...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2016
quote author=AntiIPOOP post=48169409]

That guy looks like a typical yorubaa to me...just like these also

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by nzemila(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Who is she self?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by Emyogalanya: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Almost a year still not broken congrats brother say strong entire biafrans are behind u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by mamaafrik(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm,itz your Bed of stone sha......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Won’t Abandon Biafra Struggle -nnamdi Kanu’s Wife To FG by chosen6(f): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Lmao, then he's going to rot jail. I really appreciate the condition FG place on him in other to regain his freedom. Is either he denounce biafrauud or he remained in jail,,simple as that.
Are you disappointed that Nnamdi Kanu has chosen death over Betrayal? Ounch! Ndo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Writes Abdulmumin Jibrin, Bars Him From Making Comments In Public (PIC) / Lere Olayinka Blast Aisha:Fayose Cant B Quiet While PMB Kills 9ja Wit Cluelesnes / Those Seeking Obasanjo’s Probe Re Jealous D Person Dat Said This Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.