Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W (1377 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Blackberrybabes: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2016
In a short clip shared today from an upcoming episode of Ebony Life TV’s Moments Nigeria, singer Banky W said he doesn’t mind doing the cooking in his marriage.

“I cook. My wife doesn’t need to know how to cook. I actually enjoy it.”

When Toke Makinwa, who is a co-host on the show asked if he will marry a girl that can’t cook, Banky reaffirmed his stance, saying “Yeah of course. It’s not a problem.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/my-wife-doesnt-need-to-know-how-to-cook.html

lalasticlala

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by lifezone247(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Make I buy land here
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Banky W, we are not talking about knowing how to cook Spaghetti or indomie Noodles..

Can you cook Efo Riro? Something like this ==> tongue

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by wagazala: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Showbiz....make I hear say Banky don turn cook for him house. These dudes just come on air to say trash.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol.... E sabi cook??.... OK, that's cool, abi e prefers eating out grin.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2016
lifezone247:
Make I buy land here

Buy which land? undecided

You don pay OMO- ONILE fee?

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by ebujany(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Wife not cook. A good cook or a good wife? Choose.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by lifezone247(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Buy which land? undecided

You don pay OMO- ONILE fee?

grin grin grin grin morning bro.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Smellymouth: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2016
lifezone247:
grin grin grin grin morning bro.

Correct guy, I hail you bro
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by yekparikpa(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2016
A good wife should know how to cook! We are Africans for crying out loud.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by osesology(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by youngest85(m): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2016
see im bald head!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Blackberrybabes: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2016
his life his choice

more on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Florblu(f): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Celebrities has been causing more harm to our society since time immemorial. So Banky W. will spend his entire life in the kitchen cooking for his wife and children?Mumu.
Preaching what he cannot practice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Celebrities has been causing more harm to our society since time immemorial. So Banky W. will spend his entire life in the kitchen cooking for his wife and children?Mumu.
Preaching what he cannot practice

If a woman can spend her entire life cooking for her man and children, what makes it wrong for man to do the same Which bible chapter and verse makes it a taboo for a man to cook for his family.

Nigerians get your brains bk from the so called men of God. God gave us brains for a reason...don't make him regret giving you yours!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Florblu(f): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:

If a woman can spend her entire life cooking for her man and children, what makes it wrong for man to do the same Which bible chapter and verse makes it a taboo for a man to cook for his family.

Nigerians get your brains bk from the so called men of God. God gave us brains for a reason...don't make him regret giving you yours!

You were so convinced in your minute understanding.
I will leave you to your fellow men to judge.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:

You were so convinced in your minute understanding.
I will leave you to your fellow men to judge.

Yes! I came from a family where the only female in my house is my mum. Started cooking at a very early age....learnt from my mom , but I learnt most from my dad. My dad enjoys cooking so much that he returns from work so early so that he would be in the kitchen before my mom returns from her own place of work. Just like my dad ....I fancy cooking a lot. Yes! I cooked for my gf each time she visits...at first she finds it weird but with time she realized there's nothing wrong with it.

Bottom line: I wouldn't mind doing the cooking! I love it and nothing says its wrong to do so except some crude stupid African mentality

If a man helps his wife with her laundry he'n been used and cursed....but u can turn your woman into a laundry machine.

#RADARADA

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by johnwizey: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016
So if i dey cook wetin wifey go dey do Cooking to surprise or help out once in a while is good but to turn landlord for kitchen, mbaa!!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Midegee(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:

Yes! I came from a family where the only female in my house is my mum. Started cooking at a very early age....learnt from my mom , but I learnt most from my dad. My dad enjoys cooking so much that he returns from work so early so that he would be in the kitchen before my mom returns from her own place of work. Just like my dad ....I fancy cooking a lot. Yes! I cooked for my gf each time she visits...at first she finds it weird but with time she realized there's nothing wrong with it.

Bottom line: I wouldn't mind doing the cooking! I love it and nothing says its wrong to do so except some crude stupid African mentality

If a man helps his wife with her laundry he'n been used and cursed....but u can turn your woman into a laundry machine.

#RADARADA
IF you choose to be the wife to ur children and their mother, good for you.we are Africans for crying out loud, we aint americans where anything goes. It is even shameful and unheard of to even beat one's chest amoung committe of friends declaring 'my wife does not knw how to cook'. Does that not sound awkward to you?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by johnwizey: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:

I can't recall Adeboye using bible verses to support his claims. He was only advising not forcing his members and i'm sure you are not one. So leave the ranting to those for and against it among his members.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by TheLastAirBender: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Celebrities and lies are like bread and akara :-D
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2016
johnwizey:
I can't recall Adeboye using bible verses to support his claims. He was only advising not forcing his members and i'm sure you are not one. So leave the ranting to those for and against it among his members.

I'm willing to learn! I wan know that bible verse that compels wives to do the cooking.

I have read the bible cover to cover 4 times...didnt come accross any...maybe i was blind. ABEG TELL ME THAT CHAPTER AND VERSE UNA BABA USE!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by johnwizey: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:

I'm willing to learn! I wan know that bible verse that compels wives to do the cooking.

I have read the bible cover to cover 4 times...didnt come accross any...maybe i was blind. ABEG TELL ME THAT CHAPTER AND VERSE UNA BABA USE!
Go back to my post and read it slowly
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by mamaafrik(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Mr novice,how she go dey cook for u and your pikin?,who wan teach pikin how to cook,i guess your mum didnt knw hw to cook too,everyone just wan talk.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
johnwizey:
Go back to my post and read it slowly
grin grin grin No vex jare. Didnt know we r on the same page. Anger na bastttard

(1) (Reply)

Ogogo Now A Farmer, Says ‘actors Are Being Fed By Their Wives’ / Come In For Free Iphone 7 / Football Star Obafemi Martins Acquires N200million Yacht As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.