Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" (59640 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by symbianDON(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
he laughed away his friend's piece of advice and laughed himself to an early death. who even knows the evil he himself committed in the past for him to have been hacked down so gruesomely. I pity only his parents and siblings.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Kokofi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
He and his family attends our church in Lagos. I never knew he was even a student of higher institution not to talk of being a cultist. He's always looking very gentle and hardly talks to anyone, though wears a tattoo on his neck. He's the only son, and now he's brought this hard pain and grief to the entire family. My prayer remains with the family that God will grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Allow this young man rest!
Haba!
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by NairaMaster1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Go to school to aquire knowledge! "After all I told you, you still continue...now hell got you! RIP
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by dljbd1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the gruesome murder of Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was shot dead at the school's gate on Tuesday, [size=25pt]July[/size] 2nd , speculations and rumours have been making the rounds that the victim himself was a known cultist. While friends took to his Facebook page to mourn him, one post in particular struck the attention of online users. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-all-i-told-you-you-still.html

I'm sure you meant AUGUST! angry
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
dealbest:
Go nack sad your ogede for yonder with your fellow members
Ogede? pls explain undecided
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by abbeyty(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
only pity the parents, den send you go school na to go join bad gang just cuz you want to belong, those that did that to him their days are numbered too it is just a matter of time. youths SAY NO to cultism it kills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by pyxon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
modath:

How is this political news? & why so mush rehashing of this event... allow the boy RIP!! Enough.. sad
Thank you. Same way they kept bringing irrelevant topics relating to that execution in Indonesia to front page. Burial rights, who the drug peddlers bleeped last, whether they ate before they were executed and other redundant topics

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lurdkriss: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mayb he has droped someone b4,now they av droped him,the person who droped him will also be droped soon..and it will keep going on and on and on...this is a lesson,but some fools will nevr learn from it, some dullards will still join this groups and end up dead..

#whentheuntouchablegetstouched undecided

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
I only feel for his family

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by pyxon(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
lonelydora:
Jane Nwaokolo said "till we meet to part no more". Is she also a cultist? How sure is she he will make heaven? Well, maybe she's not talking about heaven because no cultist enters my father's house in heaven. RIP to O'Brien.

Cultism doesn't pay.
Your moniker is lonely Dora and you are male?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by saintdennis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
First they were shooting chest but niqqas were forming 50 cent and surviving

Then they started shooting heads yet some niqqas were forming bullet tooth.

Now na neck dey reign... worst place, very difficult to patch up, and easy to bleed out
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lordyugo: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
He was a cultist who did a careless movement, he was nvr on GUARD cos dr r 2sets of cultists ;
Those on code who knws wen d war starts cos they run the inner caucus and knws wen to go UNDER G.
those like angelo who r nvr on code cos they joined jus for d aura nd most times they are the ones dat make up the K COUNT wen war starts.
hes now a statistics in the cult menace of our societies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by cruz419(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
lestat:

It a slang u cant under stand used a a particular cult group!! lipsrsealed
lestat:

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by northvietnam(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
game fosters brotherly love and friendship...

so unfortunate this nigga didn't make it to the end...

Rip Gee..

Jew men food Don ready
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Cinqcent51: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
CharleyCharley:
who no know say na frat matter before?

it was never in doubt! that dude was a cultist! period! undecided

OYO na em case.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by zheroes(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
I would rather even though I wouldn't save a "RIP" for victims of bokoharam attack, accidents or illhealth or natural disasters than for a cultist who doesn't value his own life how much more others. An armed robber will be killed and people will be saying RIP?
I graduated from a very notorious university in edo state, if you ve witnessed some of these animals rape girls and engage in all forms of crime your heart will be filled with hate. Some people don't deserve to live!!! They lack. Self esteem!!! Why would you engage the use of force simply because someone doesn't fall in love with you? Even the almighty gave us a choice to serve him or not? Do you guys know how many other families he may have caused a heartache Unfortunately am not God. Eventually its him who will decide.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by greggng: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kokofi:
He and his family attends our church in Lagos. I never knew he was even a student of higher institution not to talk of being a cultist. He's always looking very gentle and hardly talks to anyone, though wears a tattoo on his neck. He's the only son, and now he's brought this hard pain and grief to the entire family. My prayer remains with the family that God will grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

That guy is a confirmed cult guy. Checkout his facebook photos nd see he fly colors with reckless abandonment. Karma is real .cultist don't kill anyhow. Must of them ve this innocent look don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Cinqcent51: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
smackimorn:
Together we change the world.
who u wan epp?

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
cruz419:

It a slang u cant under stand used a a particular cult group!! lipsrsealed
No it's not!
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
As u make ur bed so you sleep on it, Abeg make una move on.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by diablos: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Play game wit 99% intelligence...and use ya wither eyes 4 d days are evil

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by zheroes(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
sabama007:
I only feel for his family
he doesn't love his family he loved his friends and peers more unfortunately they don't Love him. Show me your friends and I will show you who you are!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by PROPHETmichael: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
He called himself cute thug while proudly displaying his gun, only God knows how many lives he himself has put to death.

May his soul rest in perfect peace and to you cultist on nairaland, may your cup not run over like Obrien's cup and may you find Jesus the lamb of God before Jesus the lion of the tribe of Judah finds you.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by CXLVII: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
So glaring that dude is a Virus!

Anyways....R.I.P

In all, He made the score board
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Rexkingsley(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordyugo:
He was a cultist who did a careless movement, he was nvr on GUARD cos dr r 2sets of cultists ;
Those on code who knws wen d war starts cos they run the inner caucus and knws wen to go UNDER G.
those like angelo who r nvr on code cos they joined jus for d aura nd most times they are the ones dat make up the K COUNT wen war starts.
hes now a statistics in the cult menace of our societies.
Guy u are a cultist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by ahamonyeka(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Did I not say it?look at the last picture of the first post when he was shot dead,he dey fly red red to tell you say na confirm Viking man.small children of nowadays carry cultism for head like say their life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by johnson232: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Chai,
Na him make I wan remain dis Jew man and coward were dem dey call me so,
being a
Cultist is always fun at the beginning,
But na the end were you go realise your mistake, and it's always too late.
brother forget all these things u dey yarn...

we all still gonna die someday... na just matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by logicab: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Told him what? That enemies were trying to kill him?
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by ahamonyeka(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rexkingsley:

Guy u are a cultist
and so?who told him to play it with his brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.