Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance (658 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by Blackberrybabes: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Despite not officially and publicly accepting the 6 months old yet, Wizkid’s alleged baby mama, Binta Diallo, has continued sharing lovely photos of their son whom she named after the star artist ‘King Ayo Balogun’

The boy in some kind of way looks so much like the super star and we hope he comes to accept him in the future. It won't be a very nice life for the boy when he grows as no one loves to live with the dilemma of not having someone to call father or a fatherly figure in one's life.

Wizzy wizzy dey fire anything!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/wizkids-alleged-babymama-shares-new.html

lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2016
She got me blowing trees like shabba/
Something like shabba/
Bounce to the beat like shabba/
Something like shabba/
10 gold rings like shabba/
Something like shabba/
She got me rolling through like shabba/
Something like shabba/
Ride in the Benz like shabba /

Re: Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok.

Re: Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by hungryboy(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2016
When all dis goldiggers see say you don make am,
Dem no go gree make you use condom knack dem again,
Dem must carry belle for you by fire by force.
Baba God,
Put me in a position were girls will be begging me not to use condom to knack dem abeg.
Re: Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by Blackberrybabes: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2016
this boy is a 2face in the making

more on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Wizkid’s Babymama Shares New Lovely Photos Of Their Son - See The Resemblance by mamaafrik(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Opeoooo!! help me bring the dictionary make i check the new meaning of Resemblance,this people must be high on otapiapia.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Partner Go Through Your Phone? / Veteran Musician King Sunny Ade Celebrates 70th Birthday / (WARRI NEWS)- Sony Say Davido Never Fit Give Them Music Wey Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.