Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life (2672 Views)

See Why Actress Funke Akindele & Omotola Jalade Are At War / Secret Behind Why Actress Opeyemi Ayeola Doesn't Wear Jewelry / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele as been in a lot of news this day surrounding her child bearing problem. from the founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Prophet Dr. Olagorioye Faleyimu.

The popular Lagos based pastor, clearly cautioned that the divorced actress should pray against bareness in her life.

His words, “Funke Akindele needs to pray hard so as to have a child before she go back to her creator. She will be reeling in blessing and all good things off life. If care is not taken, she won’t have a child before she dies. The entertainment industry in Nigeria should pray that six super stars shall not die this year. They should also be prayerful and rely on God because in finding what they didn’t lose, they may meet their waterloos. The blessing from the devil will keep coming to them but they are going to come with unexpected calamities,” he predicted.

Recall that two years ago, the popular prophet predicted a lot of events which has come to pass including the presidential election which made Muhammed Buhari, Nigerian president.

Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Airforce1(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Walks out of thread
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

See airforce1 come bookspace for my post
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Airforce1(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
dhakingpin:

See airforce1 come bookspace for my post
no bro

Don't trust everything your pastor's says.

I'm a Catholic.
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Mikylopez(f): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2016
all these yeye pastors ehh...you said they predicted buhari's win we all know something happened behind our backs
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Airforce1:

no bro

Don't trust everything your pastor's says.

I'm a Catholic.
Pls ooo this man is not my pastor am a member of the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER Day Saint (Mormons)
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
all these yeye pastors ehh...you said they predicted buhari's win we all know something happened behind our backs
Wetin happen behind our back please.... No be all of una sit down dae count the vote.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Airforce1(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2016
dhakingpin:

Pls ooo this man is not my pastor am a member of the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER Day Saint (Mormons)
New generation church I guess

But it's ok.
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Airforce1:

New generation church I guess

But it's ok.

Jesus my church is one of the oldest church in the world....you can as well go to Google and search ....we don't just go on TV, radio making noise...
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by nrexzy: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
D pastor Don se whn him go die?
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by ebujany(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
dhakingpin:

X
Jesus my church is one of the oldest church in the world....you can as well go to Google and search ....we don't just go on TV, radio making noise...

And so? Who ur church epp?
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Lexxyburg(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Must she have a child? Gullible set of people seeing fake visions, I am vexing.
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by dhakingpin(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
ebujany:

And so? Who ur church epp?

guy let me clear u..... u can check this bro..... i mean no church in the whole fucking world do what my church use it just 10℅ tithe from member.

u no aw many students going on free education any school .....just google search before u talk man
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by Nixiepie(f): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
well,... ............................
he is not God
Re: OMG! See Why Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life by milky3(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
what he said does not count except God know of it

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Nollywood Actress, Beverly Naya Looking Sexy In Red Dress / Actress, Hilda Dokubo Goes On Vacation To Meet Family [PICS] / Beautiful Shaved Hairstyles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.