Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? (717 Views)

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / BIAFRA: US Probe Report Declares Northern Nigeria Unsafe for Igbos & Christians / Power Outage Will Be Experienced In Some Parts Of Lagos Today- Eko DISCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
I read this morning that the united state named some states in nigeria that is unsafe for visitors, is there any place in the world that is really safe?
We know most part of nigeria is not safe thanks to our careless and liars we have like leaders

But is US safe? The number of killing there is equal to what is happening here, the recent shooting in a night club in orlando that took over fifty lives was it in nigeria, or is it the continous marginnalisation of the blacks over there? US should pls solve their many problems before trying to help us.
From many indication shows that the forthcoming general election in united states is not going to be free and fair, so. They should pls stop acting saint and perfect country.
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by HtwoOw: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
US named those states for her citizens living or planning to visit Nigeria , not for Biafraudians or IPOBIANS

Another thing to note is this

American dies on American soil , easy case , easy prosecution , easy investigation , case closed

American dies on Nigerian Soil ? a whole new story , more diplomatic , financial and allied problems for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by Chibabi(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
D are telling themselves the obvious truth. Nigeria as a country is not even save for it citizen
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by chidiebere2020(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Truth is bitter, ehmmmmmm US might be right some parts of the country is unsafe even for the nigerian citizen
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by Vendoor(f): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Op, why didn't you list the states na embarassed
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by chidiebere2020(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Here are the states, Rivers, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, and Zamfara.
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2016
amerikkka is sodom and gomorah...
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by MadamExcellency: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2016
chidiebere2020:
Here are the states, Rivers, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, and Zamfara.

I am yet to know what criteria were used for Imo State to be on that list. Even Yobe, Bornu and Adamawa States were exempted.

The Biafra issue is not even visible in Imo State and presently the State is just a construction site to private developers.
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by khadaffi(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I am yet to know what criteria were used for Imo State to be on that list. Even Yobe, Bornu and Adamawa States were exempted.

The Biafra issue is not even visible in Imo State and presently the State is just a construction site to private developers.

Yobe and Bornu are on the list. Read the original news. And moreover they listed it for their citizens planning to visit these places. It doesn't mean its not safe for us Nigerians
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by SuperS1Panther: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2016
The whole of SW is safe for investors.

That is nice.

BH, Scavengers and Millipedes continue your devilish good works. Peace will continue to reign in our region.
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by nijabazaar: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
tsdarkside:
amerikkka is sodom and gomorah...

But u would still give kidney to land there!
Re: Is United States Right To Name Some Parts Of Nigeria Unsafe? by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2016
nijabazaar:

But u would still give kidney to land there!

what??..kidney??..try to come and get my kidney and see how i will beat you up without mercy...my kidneys are not that good anymore anyways..you are in danger of whorship of this world not me....kidney my left foot...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Depart 4 N'Djamena,Chad 2 Attend Inauguration Of President Idris Deby(pix / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu's Defence Lawyers! / Hilariously Hilarious: Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog "Buhari"photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.