Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Your Online Visibility Can Make Or Mar You Offline Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Your Online Visibility Can Make Or Mar You Offline Business (419 Views)

Free Ideas And Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business, / Free Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business Agricultural Biz / Learn How To Start Online Business, Offline Business, Agricultural Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Online Visibility Can Make Or Mar You Offline Business by Scholarincharge(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Let take the stats from where it's relativitely visible, Nairaland now has 1.6m members and counting, Facebook claim over 2 billion users, Google do encounter over 50 billion searches in a month, Huffingpost has 110m monthy readers, and so on. The point is: the internet is becoming more relevant and massively use by people, and being a conservative towards this trend can mean a sudden wreck of your bussiness.

What Can You Can Do?

To attain any tangible stand in the crazily crowded internet, you need a large site online and not having a Facebook or Twitter Followers. It requires going beyond renting an iota of landspace on social sites to building a standard website/blog for your brand.

If you think the growing internet users are your pontential clients, customers and brand fans, and you see a good reason in having an address they can get to know your brand online, you can hire me for a professional website & email (e.g writer@timmybrain.com) as low as #5,000, 08179950230.

For Samples: check www.giftedpens.com, www.timmybrain.com, www.newdawnhome.org, www.hispacinternational.org, and siaafrica.org.

I build and design all the abovementioned websites/blog for just #5,000 and, sometimes, above. you can go check the stats, these brands are crazily growing, getting readers and getting donations. Another reason you have to hire me is my content marketing and ghost writing services you'll get at discount rates because I know you are a startup and, ultimately, because you use my service to land your web.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 40 People To Create An Accounts / Free Digital Marketing Training & Empowerment Summit / Do You Want To Be Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.