Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Shame On Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shame On Me (510 Views)

Shame!!! See How This Graduate Of Naspoly Disgraced Herself On Facebook / What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? / Girls Of These Days Have No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Me by Olawoye4359(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2016
```I was eating and enjoyn my mineral drink dis a.m @7:45 Restaurant a man entered the restaurant wit a brief case. I guess he is a politician working wit obiano becos his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked and sat down as every body looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told him dat her children and her wana die of hunger since her husband died. This man opened the brief case and gave dis woman five hundred thousand naira. D woman jumped up and left d scene in happiness. I was still watchn wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he need a money to establish a bizness. This man brot out ten million naira cheque and gave this man. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie i wil blow to have my own national cake. I started crying and came to the man. Immediately i knelt down, I heard cut!! Cut!! Cut!!. I turned and saw the director of the movie. He lafed and said o boi na movie we dey shoot here. Hahahahahah shame wan kill me.```
Re: Shame On Me by Essence6055: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2016
hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Choice / Try Dis / Lol, A Funny Customer From Fayose State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.