Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts (11733 Views)

Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts by Musquareney(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Nweje shows off her young and beautiful daughter, Kenechukwu who usually interprets and reads her written scripts for her before she begins any work on it.

Actress Nkechi made this known to everyone when she excitedly wrote:

"My baby my Angel. She is the baby of the house... my doctor in the making... my banker. She reads and interprets all my scripts before I work on them. She is the reason I always return back home no matter how late. We call her mama, miya or mama-k buh her real name is Kenechukwu. I love her with passion. ... Good morning my beautiful ones. Today shall be great and wonderful for you my fans friends and family"

That is just a valuable inheritance which I believe Nkechi should help her work on instead of monopolizing her talents as she mentioned doctor in the making. After all, not all Actors and Actresses studied Theatre Art.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrW2fHgksA
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts by Musquareney(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
wink
Re: Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts by Nixiepie(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
where mama,where pikin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' / Facts About Murphy Ijemba (OAP At Max 102.3fm) And Its Net Worth Is Over N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.