Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Land Ownership Made Easy. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Ownership Made Easy. (261 Views)

Four Vital Documents To Prove Land Ownership / New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership / Land Ownership Made Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Ownership Made Easy. by joseph44122: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Katawa Properties Limited is a foremost real estate company in Nigeria. Our goal is to make everyone in Nigeria a landlord because we believe when you are able to buy land, one day you will build on it.
And so in order to make this a reality we introduce the flexible investment plan strategy, and with this we have been able to help hundreds of clients to become land owners and thousands of other to own houses.

If your thoughts are "I really want to be a land owner" in Lagos we have Star Garden City Estate at Agbowa Ikorodu,Global Mega City Estate at Ibeju Lekki, Diamond Estate Ita-oshin Abeokuta, Omega Garden City Abeokuta, Villa Garden City Agbara, and Delight Etate Ibadan.

Please kindly call on 09055233787 or email me via josepholakunle44122@gmail.com so that i can show you in details how you can be a land owner in just a few month through my company!

(1) (Reply)

Letting In Lagos / 4bed Bedroom Flat Ensuit With 3 Jakusi 4 Sale / Invest And Own Land In Flourish Garden City Estate With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.