Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader (55391 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
passionate88:

Even here on nairaland, when Muslims talk about most things, they make reference to the hadith

Yes. That's because they're as ignorant as I was before I made my research into Islam proper. I was about dropping Islam for Christianity, Judaism or Atheism because I can't be this educated and be in a religion that kill innocent Muslims and non Muslims for no just causes. I made my research. 99.9% of Muslims don't realise this fact. I've been criticized on it, I've been called an infidel, I've been called all sorts of names from families and friends but I just hope Allah open their minds to the truth.

Allah specifically warned Muslims and the likes not to follow any other book called Hadith apart from the Qur'an alone pertaining anything Islamic. No any outside sunnah apart from the ones found in the Qur'an alone. No Sharia law should originate outside the Qur'an. All these laws were specifically stated in the Qur'an. But unfortunately we are all blind to these verses. I just hope Allah saves the Muslim ummah.

I've personally seen authentic Hadith that said the prophet was quoted to have commanded his followers to go and kill innocent people irrespective of if those people fought back or not. No prophet will say that, but they say he said such. Auzubillah.

If I was to be in Saudi Arabia as their citizen, I would probably have been killed now as a punishment for not living by the Hadith. I really thank Allah for making me a Nigerian.

In summary, Hadith is not and has never been Islamic. The first Hadith came to stay 200 years after the Prophet's death, Muslims have been living by the Qur'an alone since the life time of the prophet up till 200 years after his death when Hadith surfaced.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
he keeps saying allah upandan, yet the sympathizers of terrorism will come here and call them RADICALISED MUSLIMS,Abeg Muslim na Muslim,and they obviously have the blessings of their allah to kill people
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by deesdee: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
You dont know Quran because you dont read it. People who read the Quran and understand it are telling this is not ISlam and you keep arguing because you just want to blame Islam for what this guys are doing.
greatjoey:

Stop dabbing into what you don't so well. And if you are in that divide, stop deceiving some gullible public in the open here. A whole lots have discerning mind to probe into you shallow knowledge of Isalm. It must not be called ISIS or Boko Haram, or Alqaeda or Taliban in the Quran. They are truly fighting a course enshrined in the Quran. The prophet SAW enjoined all of the Muslim Umma to strike at the necks/ heads of the infidels and never to live around them. Whatv s more instructing than this? Simply, Islam permits innocent blood lettings and that makes it the major problem of this world.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by sleamzy06(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Josh890:
Don't they have court of law? Lol... Maybe his tenure is finished. He Should just accept it...

Meanwhile, today is my birthday
Lol.. baba no wan accept like mama patience grin .. hbd

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Formidable1: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nurozigi:

If you're a Christian: Don't you believe in Allah aka God and also the last day aka Judgment day?

What is it that has been forbidden in the Qur'an that non Muslims or Christians are involved in these days? Or rather what is it that Allah aka God forbids that you do?

In the next verse, Allah aka God specifically said he will punish those who errs personally. Was it stated there that anybody should punish such people except Allah?

In the two verses you quoted, the first one was directed to Muhammad directly because there were many unbelievers which are authentic idolaters and will want to kill Muhammad for bringing Islamic faith to them. History will prove my point.

Muhammad never fought any Catholic in history, he fought no Jew: those were the two dominant religious sects before Muhammad started his message. He only fought with those idolaters who won't want to see him, who drove him out of Mecca: Islamic center for pilgrimage. All these were the commands of Allah aka God in the Qur'an. Boko haram, Isis, Al Qaeda, Al shabab e.t.c have no such place as mecca to fight for again, so they're on their own selfish and political interest.

BTW those terrorists group I mentioned above are all Sunnis: The sects that believe the Hadith more than the Qur'an. Wikipedia is your friend.

OK, guy. I'm kinda busy right now to back up my facts, but I wish other folks will understand Islam the way you do, and accommodate other religions.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tensionstar:

hi am a student of religion...wil lyk to know more. what is d difrence btw hadith and quran

Qur'an was the only book given to prophet Muhammad by Allah through Angel Jibril aka Gabriel to use in propagating Islam to the world. It has stood the test of time. No contradictions, Scientifically correct, Historically Perfect, No alterations in it's meaning since the first day it was revealed.

Hadith on the other hand was a book written by some people which from history were not Arabians but Persians. They claim any of its content they term Sahih(Authentic) were authentic as the term implied. It's contradictions are countless.

The first Hadith came to be 200 years after the prophet's death. Before the prophet's death, Allah said it in the Qur'an that he has perfected Islam for us. That the only book to follow is the Qur'an.

They claim hadith is the true sayings of the prophet, they claim it explains the Qur'an which are all lies.

If the Hadith explains the Qur'an, then it means that the 200 years period after the prophet's death Qur'an was not explained, they still can't explain that because it was not in history that Islam ceases to spread right from the prophet's time to today with those 200 years inclusive.

There are several Qur'anic verses that prohibited Hadith because Allah foresaw all these. Qur'an has been abandoned, it's almost going extinct with the birth of Hadith.

Hadith contradicts the Qur'an in many aspects of Islam:

1. Punishment for Adultery and Fornication
2. Ablution before prayer
3. Number of prayers in a day
4. Fasting
5. Monotheistic Testification (Very important in Islam)
6. Going for pilgrimage
7. Apostasy
8. Forbidden Meat for consumption
9. Alcohol
10. Marriage to other religious sects
11. Muslim women's dress code (No such word as HIJAB in the Qur'an)
.........and several other Qur'anic laws.

The prophet never held any book called Hadith from cradle to grave.

Non of the people who compiled Hadith ever met the prophet from their cradle to grave.

The prophet as well as the other four Islamic leaders after his death called Caliphs all prohibited Hadith before their death.

Hadith is the basic reason why different sect emerged in Islam today: Sunni, Shiite e.t.c.

During the prophet's lifetime, Muslims were one because they live by Qur'anic laws alone, no sect existed.

It was stated in the Qur'an that sect is prohibited in Islam.

Muslims just care about their eloquence in reciting the Qur'an and cramming it's verses, they don't recite the Qur'an to understand it's teachings again.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Formidable1:

OK, guy. I'm kinda busy right now to back up my facts, but I wish other folks will understand Islam the way you do, and accommodate other religions.

Thanks a lot, I honestly appreciate your time.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by olutunde12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
deesdee:
there is Nothing like bOko Haram or ISIS in the Quran, and if this guys die like this they will go to Hell. Useless people propagating Lies against the Religion of Islam.

Is that? I believe they are the real muslims. They follow the footsteps of the prophets SAW who forced many to accept Islam or die!
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is he speaking from the grave? What and who do we believe these days?..
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by duduade: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Even in death abi?

Lol

You remember the picture

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by manuel80(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
skipolala94:
Wetin we no go c for dis country. power tussle in boko haram camp
I tell you ohh .. Bunch of misguided bastards

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by ossyprince: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]shakau had been padded by isis and isil[b]shakau had been padded by isis and isil[/b]shakau had been padded by isis and isil
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Suretinz: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
May God safe us from this bad people
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by chaberry(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lilimax:
I refuse to be deceived.
Shekau is dead like 4 years ago embarassed
Seconded!

I believe the dude is long gone to hell, probably enjoying his numerous virgins
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by jmand(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
sorextee:
lets all fold our hands and see where this ship is sailing to.

make dem dey mumu theirselves, say na religion of peace dem dey spread.
I keep saying this that
whoever kills another man, to spread a religion, the person is serving a weak god. their god needs help. undecided
if ur god okays you to bomb places, kill innocent children, women, etc. change ur god. ur god is a beast undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Formidable1: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
MKO4ever:

I think these verses of the bible explain boko haram's ideology better

(Numbers 31:17-18)--"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

or perhaps Deuteronomy 7:16 And you shall consume all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you. Your eye shall not pity them, neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

or same Deuteronomy 20:16 However, you must not let any living thing survive among the cities of these people the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Personally, I think there are more references to Bokoharam's ideology in the bible than they are in the Quran

"The famous concept of Islamic Jihad is legitimized by 164 verses of the Quran which explicitly detail how Muslim men should punish their enemy, and how to divide the spoils of war. Even today, Islamic suicide bombers and the Mujahideen (those engaged in Jihad) invariably recite and publicly carry their own personal copy of the Quran to justify their atrocities. Despite mendacious “moderate” Muslims desperately wriggling in their seats trying dismiss Jihad as a perversion of Islam, the brutal fact is that all Quranic verses are perpetual, and call for all Muslims to continue to expansion of the faith.

And, unlike the bible’s ‘descriptive’ accounts of violence and wars (of which were ordained only for a certain period), the Quran’s ‘prescriptive’ revelations are considered eternal and the foundation of Islamic jurisprudence and Shariah law. Hence why we will never witness a permanent ceasefire or worldwide peace with any Islamic country as there are no verses in the Quran to abrogate Islamic Jihad, and call for mutual respect between Muslim and unbeliever."
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by kelvinBisong: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
u guys are very stupid.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like his master AMS...he can take his case to the Court of Appeal.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
The weapons of the wicked shall be turned against themselves.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by AsoRockz01(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Islam: Religion of peace.

Boko Haram: Fighting for the cause of Allah to annihilate the people they call infidel.

APC: We've technically defeated gboko haram.

OK oo.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by MCeeShort(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thunder fire boko haram, daesh, shekau, al barnawi and ali modu sheriff!
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by turhibdwhale(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why is this devil keep saying things that are not true, if ALLAH ask you to kill where's your proof in the Quran, this guy is a beast tagging ISLAM with terrorism.may Almighty Allah expose you all.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by redsun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Now that Syria is too hot for the murderous muderfuckers,they may be targeting useless Nigeria as another softspot to pitch Armageddon tenth.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Roadmike(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nobody should really be surprised about the crisis in the camp, its the nature of islam. The worst part is the VIOLEnT nature of those crisis .

On the death of Mohammed, the followers too had the same violent stiff leading to the sunni and shia which is still doting all of the activities of islam worldwide.

if only the[b] violent nature[/b] could be addressed , life is worth nothing all in the name of[b] SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. [/b]

REALY I DO NOT SEE ANY THING WRONG IN BEEN AN EXTREMIST AS LONG AS ITS WITHIN YOUR FOUR WALL, IF YOU LIKE WALK USING YOUR HEAD, THATS YOUR CUP OF TEA, THINK THATS WHERE CHRISTIANITY DEFFER. MAY ISOLATE YOURSELF OR REFUSE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THOSE WITH DIVERGENT VIEWS OR BELIEVE SYSTEM.
[size=24pt]
BUT ISLAM, VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS DISAGREEMENT , WHY [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by babestella: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Shecow continue, the ocean that will drown you is still collecting and loading power of mammy water, it'll soon hit you. Donkey. You are yet to be deceived. The blood of those you have killed will eventually catch up with you in revenge.
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by kingsleymike: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=MKO4ever post=48184495]
I think these verses of the bible explain boko haram's ideology better

(Numbers 31:17-18)--"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

or perhaps Deuteronomy 7:16 And you shall consume all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you. Your eye shall not pity them, neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

or same Deuteronomy 20:16 However, you must not let any living thing survive among the cities of these people the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Personally, I think there are more references to Bokoharam's ideology in the bible than they are in the Quran

The only difference is one read and understood that humanity reigns supreme while the other insisted and still insisting that his religion should come first before humanity. Now if you bomb and kill everybody, who will worship this your god in the end.
Mind you.... I dont give a bleeping Bleep about religion
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by pahen1991: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mylove55:
not all terrorist are muslim, is millitant and ipod muslim except asari-dokubo,
Ipob and NDA are not terrorists
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by Whiteee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
so change sef don affect shekau sotey hin no get MB to do video again now na audio..

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by BLAYZEE: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Lol. They should come with their SANs and necessary documents to settle the matter amicably in the Federal High Court.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by holyeye1989(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2016
UNA WAIT WAIT SHEKAU NEVER DIE ? WHICH KIND COUNTRY BE THIS ?
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by tsdarkside(m): 5:48am On Aug 05, 2016
tahhh...weather nah shekauooooh or al-whateverohhh...

YOU WILL DIE.... angry
Re: Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader by classical15(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2016
atirolu:
Religion of peace I can see now
Religion of piss undecided
atirolu:
Religion of peace I can see now
Religion of piss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.