Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Google And God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Google And God (1269 Views)

A Message To Atheists And God Mockers / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google And God by nNEOo(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Good morning fellas this morning I asked God to bless my readers etc.
Have been wondering Google and God who receive the most questions...
Are there things you can ask Google but u can't ask God
Are there things you feel only Google can answer you ?
Do you thing God might be mad @u if ask certain things

When asking questions,who do you prefer asking Google or God ,give reason if u can.

Re: Google And God by lepasharon(f): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Google gives you an answer, God doesn't

6 Likes

Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
lepasharon:
Google gives you an answer, God doesn't

Wow are u a Christian,Muslim or ethiest
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
nNEOo:

Wow are u a Christian,Muslim or ethiest

Am totally in support of her decision. I just wonder if religionists in Africa will be smart enough to start worshipping Google because it is more than a central hub for information repository, it is a deity.

Google is mankind saviour in the age of information. Most religious fanatics aren't happy about this intricate fact since they know that information will open the eyes of people and make them to know how they've been deeply scammed by religion.

Once again, Google is a saviour to mankind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=HCpaul post=48184575]

Am totally in support of her decision. I just wonder if religionists in Africa will be smart enough to start worshipping Google because it is more than a central hub for information repository, it is a deity.

So you saying u worship Google ? This is deep.
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=nNEOo post=48190669][/quote]

It's just a metaphor. There is nothing like "worship" in science.
Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Are u an ethiest ?
Re: Google And God by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
There are similarities

Both were made by Man

3 Likes

Re: Google And God by Eddlad: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
HCpaul:

Google is mankind saviour in the age of information. Most religious fanatics aren't happy about this intricate fact since they know that information will open the eyes of people and make them to know how they've been deeply scammed by religion.

Once again, Google is a saviour to mankind.

Go google!
Now tell me how this google helped or is helping you.
Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Check this Google don't know my deepest thought ....even my x can guess the size of my canon ....Google? Don't think so.
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eddlad:

Go google!
Now tell me how this google helped or is helping you.

There are some things that are not just necessary. I don't expect Google to know my thought because many of them may not be sane. I just need it to give me informations about knowledge.

Between Google and your God, which one has supply intellectual information to mankind.

The Bible is 50 percent history, 30 percent story and 20 percent fiction. It is nothing but a multifaceted novel.
Re: Google And God by Eddlad: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
HCpaul:

There are some things that are not just necessary. I don't expect Google to know my thought because many of them may not be sane. I just need it to give me informations about knowledge.

Between Google and your God, which one has supply intellectual information to mankind.

The Bible is 50 percent history, 30 percent story and 20 percent fiction. It is nothing but a multifaceted novel.

Indulge me if you want,
What have you soo greatly done with this knowledge from almighty google.
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eddlad:

Indulge me if you want,
What have you soo greatly done with this knowledge from almighty google.

You are taking things personal.
The impact of Google to mankind cannot be denied but that of God is only a documented one.
Well, if you go for God gud for you but within your inner mind you know that Google count the most.

Let us try to handle issues here in a lenient way.
Re: Google And God by Eddlad: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
HCpaul:

The impact of Google to mankind cannot be denied but that of God is only a documented one.
Well, if you go for God gud for you but within your inner mind you know that Google count the most.

"Taking things personal","let's us try to handle issues here in a lenient way" are these statements referred to me?
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eddlad:

"Taking things personal","let's us try to handle issues here in a lenient way" are these statements referred to me?

I was a bit scared. Well am sorry for that.
Re: Google And God by Tobitrueman(m): 2:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Plain Truth

God answers reasonable and 'helping' questions while google responds to reasonable and illogical questions
But I know that only God can answer this question

When will I die?
Google will be confused if you ask

Where I fit pluck money? grin grin cheesy

Re: Google And God by lepasharon(f): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Plain Truth

God answers reasonable and 'helping' questions while google responds to reasonable and illogical questions
But I know that only God can answer this question

When will I die?
Google will be confused if you ask

Where I fit pluck money? grin grin cheesy
Ask God when you will die and tell us

1 Like

Re: Google And God by Ranchhoddas: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016
HCpaul:

So it's true that you have left the fold?
Re: Google And God by HCpaul(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So it's true that you have left the fold?

You are getting it all wrong. It's true that I am bold enough to walt out of delusion and the desire to have gods.
But I don't take things personal in real life. I don't even have the strength to discuss on religious issues.
It may not be easy because we Africans are emotionally weak but bro, you just need the boldness.
Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Discussed this topic today in cell ....my pastor did his best to answer ....it still goes down to what u believe ....I'll encourage you all to ask your pastors what they think ....don't forget to blast them with questions n don't let them to deviate from the topic ....
Re: Google And God by nNEOo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Discussed this topic today in cell ....my pastor did his best to answer ....it still goes down to what u believe ....I'll encourage you all to ask your pastors what they think ....don't forget to blast them with questions n don't let them to deviate from the topic ....[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Pat Robertson: Non-religious Children Should Be Beaten Until They Respect Christ / New Series - Cutting Through The Noise: How To Unplug Distractions & Focus... / Which Religious Sect Comes To Mind Anytime You Read This Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.