Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers (1322 Views)

We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari / Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / We Are Not Intimidated- Niger Delta Avengers Warns Military, Unveils New Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by Titto93(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2016
The Nigeria Military is playing some war game on some illegal bunkering camps and showing video of how they carry out the bombardment. That is so unprofessional don’t think they can intimidate the NDA with those scarp jet bombers. They can deploy fourth generation jet-bombers that will not stop us from fighting for our people.

We challenge the military to share with the public the militants killed in the so-called air strike. We are very sure they won’t share the images of militants killed because non was killed except innocent women and children.

What we are saying is the country should be restructured. The call for restructuring of Nigeria has gone beyond the NDA. The only group of persons against the restructuring is the Villa. The federal government should just listen tot the voice of the citizens instead of playing the deaf ear game.

We officially saying that @agbiniboND is our new official twitter account handle. Twitter can block or suspend our account but they can’t stop or block our struggle.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo

Spokesperson.

source: http://www./2016/08/we-are-not-intimidated.html

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by timisco1: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Following...
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol. This social media terrorists are just comedians. You guys are hiding behind your keyboards to dish out silly threats. What can you lunatics do aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the night? Cowardice at its zenith. Why don't you come from wherever cave/creek you are hiding like scared roaches and face the NA like the 'true freedom fighters' you are. Until you morons do this, I will never take you 'avengers' serious.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by temptnow: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari is a failure forever
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by temptnow: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. This social media terrorists are just comedians. You guys are hiding behind your keyboards to dish out silly threats. What can you lunatics do aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the night? Cowardice at its zenith. Why don't you come from wherever cave/creek you are hiding like scared roaches and face the NA like the 'true freedom fighters' you are. Until you morons do this, I will never take you 'avengers' serious.
use your head for once. They've said they don't have business with NA . Their problem is you parasites using our oil to develop other states outside Niger Delta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by Titto93(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
fiizznation:

They have severely instructed NA to come to the Creeks, only if they want to die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by malton: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Well, intimidating you was never the intention; smoking you out completely is.

You can make good your words by coming out in the open. That hide and seek game is so 80s.

No nuisance shall be tolerated.

Touts!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by hopilo: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Restructuring of Nigeria is a good demand and the elite of late are singing that tune
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
temptnow:
use your head for once. They've said they don't have business with NA . Their problem is you parasites using our oil to develop other states outside Niger Delta
They don't have any business with NA and the cowards are indulge in every criminal act in the Niger/delta? Of course is the business of NA to smoke your criminal brothers out whether they like it or not. Tell them blowing pipelines isn't enough. They need to step up their games and stop hiding in the creeks like some scared bloody rats.

Who is a parasite and which oil are you talking about? Did your ancestors plant the oil there that automatically makes it yours? Is the oil your birthright or some kind of inheritance? You must be a very lazy man with a deluded mindset to think 87% of offshore oil is your ancestors resources.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by malele(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2016
fiizznation:
They don't have any business with NA and the cowards are indulge in every criminal act in the Niger/delta? Of course is the business of NA to smoke your criminal brothers out whether they like it or not. Tell them, blowing pipelines isn't enough. They need to step up their games and stop hiding in the creeks like some scared bloody rats.

Who is a parasite and which oil are you talking about? Did you ancestors plant the oil there that automatically makes it yours? Is the oil your birthright or some kind of inheritance? You must be a very lazy man with a deluded mindset to think 87% of offshore oil is your ancestors resources.

Every NA nightmare is the creek, besides this people demend is quite reasonable, (restructuring of nigeria).
Are u happy with the way 9ja is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by macluvph1(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
smiling...
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2016
temptnow:
U are OK with shell, agip and total owing oil blocks in the Niger Delta but don't want companies owned northerners and westerners... Hmmm thats a smart way of thinking
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
malele:

Every NA nightmare is the creek, besides this people depend is quite reasonable, (restructuring of nigeria).
YES.. And if Nigeria should be restructured in the nearest future; intimidation and silly blackmail shouldn't be brought to the table. Most of the people screaming 'restructure this restructure that' think everybody is a fool. Why didn't you guys urge Jonathan to use his 'presidential powers' to restructure the country? No one was talking restructuring then because 'some people were enjoying the one Nigeria' they are against today.

Like I said nobody is a fool and the north won't give in to any stupid cheap blackmails and childish intimidation. If Nigeria should be restructured someday, that it must be one everybody's term. And not because 'some election losers' want the country to be restructured.

Just look at the caliber of people shouting restructuring, all of them are disgruntled PDP elements who voted in the last election and lost. Everybody knows why atiku have suddenly joined the 'restructure Nigeria' bandwagon. He joined the bandwagon because of his presidential ambition in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
This what u say we u are scared of something... Let me tell u am not afraid of u ooh...

This guys are funny

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by fairplay90(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Boys are not smiling
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by evilapc: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Why can't the suffercated afonjas and their abo.ki masters go their separate way is so surprising ... is it force to be together?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by sCun: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
True. Not a single dead body of the over 100 militants supposedly killed have been seen.
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by limeta(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
fiizznation:

With this kind of talk ah
you fit suffer again
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by malele(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2016
fiizznation:
YES.. And if Nigeria should be restructured in the nearest future; intimidation and silly blackmail shouldn't be brought to the table. Most of the people screaming 'restructure this restructure that' think everybody is a fool. Why didn't you guys urge Jonathan to use his 'presidential powers' to restructure the country? No one was talking restructuring then because 'some people were enjoying the one Nigeria' they are against today.

Like I said nobody is a fool and the north won't give in to any stupid cheap blackmails and childish intimidation. If Nigeria should be restructured someday, that it must be one everybody's term. And not because 'some election losers' want the country to be restructured.

Just look at the caliber of people shouting restructuring, all of them are disgruntled PDP elements who voted in the last election and lost. Everybody knows why atiku have suddenly joined the 'restructure Nigeria' bandwagon. He joined the bandwagon because of his presidential ambition in 2019.

Guy what are u saying , there was national conference because people were calling for restructuring, tinubu and others called for this restructuring before they worn election.
Namdi kanu was broadcasting during Gej , most people didn't know.
He became popular because of his arrest.

NDA is blackmailing Nobody,its not today militancy started, and its still the same thing they have been saying control of our resources .

Bro i have traveled wide, Nigeria can never progress with the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Titto93:

They have severely instructed NA to come to the Creeks, only if they want to die
The Nigerian army will be willing to visit the creek with the navy and Airforce leading the way.
Then after doing all this, we will provide you a private jet to amnesty international for dealing with militants or innocent school childrens as you will call it or probably give you enough data to come on nairaland and let us know how the Nigerian military killed innocent people.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2016
malele:

Every NA nightmare is the creek, besides this people demend is quite reasonable, (restructuring of nigeria).
Mr man Nigerian military ain't afraid of the creek. Let their CIC give the order and you will see your coward militants surrending live on national TV.
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by malele(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
tdayof:

Mr man Nigerian military ain't afraid of the creek. Let their CIC give the order and you will see your coward militants surrending live on national TV.

The Military cant tell u that.
if u have a military friend that has been to that place, he will let u know how difficult that place is.
i severed in ekiti state, i had a military friend that severed there.
believe me its not easy, u are fighting somebody that knows a swampy area more than u do, and Nigeria army does not have the tech for that
Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by princemillla(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Until I still don't believe ND militant are fighting for the Niger deltians, but instruments of opposition party

For the first time in Nigeria we have someone who is ready to get rid of corruption, but the die hard corrupt people will never give in so easily. This is where most people get it wrong with buhari. And I said if fight corruption to almost zero is what buhari can achieve am with him 100%

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
malele:

The Military cant tell u that.
if u have a military friend that has been to that place, he will let u know how difficult that place is.
i severed in ekiti state, i had a military friend that severed there.
believe me its not easy, u are fighting somebody that knows a swampy area more than u do, and Nigeria army does not have the tech for that
if I have military friends? I come from a military family. Secondly I will mention some here for you. Deathmachine nigerdeltaboi bidexii. The military will bring down the militants in their own arena. That is why we have got navy .

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Intimidated - Niger Delta Avengers by ANAKONDA: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
sCun:
True. Not a single dead body of the over 100 militants supposedly killed have been seen.

Let the doubting thomas morons who don't believe whats happening in our area come and see for themselves. Stop waisting your time asking the army to show you dead bodies. This is not a war situation.
We are on ground and we see the trucks used to transport the undesirables.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo Present As Presbyterian Church Honors Gov. Ikpeazu, / Look @ The House The Govt Of El Rufai Of Kaduna State Wants To Demo / Breaking News: Nigeria Military Patroling In Lagos With Armoured Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.