Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) (7514 Views)

Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better / Mini-ITX Gaming PC / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by KazukiIto(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
@Akbliv010 I believe PES have found a winning formular. So they will just continue tweaking, retweaking, twerk, retwerk, still retwerk till they get bored eventually. I won't be surprised if my current system specs will still run PES25 comfortably. That is if apocalypse won't strike by then.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Wiztek(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
toluwanimi07:

So u mean i cant get it??
In other news goto www.intel.ark.com to see cpus u might want , there's also the pricing on the website

1 Like

Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Wiztek(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

The google-fu strong in me is !

"FIFA 17 is a complete overhaul from its predecessor, with a brand-new engine, new gameplay tweaks and an innovative new story mode. PES 2017, on the other hand, brings a more refined approach with the incredible strides made last year, 2017 looks to continue that great work with tweaks to passing, goalkeepers and a whole host of new animations.

EA has made a huge change in FIFA 17 by switching from the Ignite engine to Frostbite, the same tech that powers the likes of Battlefield and Mirror's Edge. The development team has said this will bring improved night lighting and more realistic player faces with better emotion.

PES transitioned to a new engine in 2016, using the FOX Engine, and it proved a huge improvement, with players looking incredibly realistic. Konami has developed this further in 2017, with better lighting effects, animations and a revamp of stadia."

So it appears the "hell of a lot" is improved lighting, animations and stadia revamp.. nothing to fuss about bro..its the same engine but improved...the PC still remains the console killer

Pes is still using the same old engine from metal gear solid meanwhile ea decided to move from ignite to frostbite2.0seen in battlefield 1 an a few other ea games which makes it as insane as it can get cheesy cheesy but at a cost of high specs cry undecided .....see below

Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Emeka71(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2016
So somebody can now buy a system for the sole purpose of playing games.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Emeka71:
So somebody can now buy a system for the sole purpose of playing games.

It's their money not mine, would you? grin
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Emeka71(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

It's their money not mine, would you? grin
That is for game addicts.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Emeka71:
That is for game addicts.
a guy who calls himself Sonic Fox won $60,000 for winning the MKX tournament- a game addict
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by KazukiIto(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

a guy who calls himself Sonic Fox won $60,000 for winning the MKX tournament- a game addict
It was 70 AK. Watched the finals between sonic and foxy grandpa
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Emeka71(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

Seems games pays nowadays.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emeka71:

Everything pays, you just got to be at the right place at the right time. Even armed robber work dey pay sef! grin

1 Like

Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hi, pls I need help.... I installed PES 2016 on my PC and each time I try opening it, it says "XINPUT1_3.dll and D3Dx9_43.dll missing from the computer, try reinstalling the program to fix the problem"....... .....
How do I solve this problem
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
TFactor:
Hi, pls I need help.... I installed PES 2016 on my PC and each time I try opening it, it says "XINPUT1_3.dll and D3Dx9_43.dll missing from the computer, try reinstalling the program to fix the problem"....... .....
How do I solve this problem

Get the DirectX End-user web installer

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

Get the DirectX End-user web installer
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35
Thanks.. ... But what do I do next??...
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
TFactor:

Thanks.. ... But what do I do next??...

Download and install
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by lilmonarch(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guys i need a gaming laptop.. Is it advisable i get an Alienware M14X R2 laptop with Nvidia Geforce GT 650M?
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
lilmonarch:
Guys i need a gaming laptop.. Is it advisable i get an Alienware M14X R2 laptop with Nvidia Geforce GT 650M?

That's backward! If u don't mind d cost, an alienware 18 or Asus ROG GX700 is what u need
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Emeka71:

Guess who the highest paid youtuber is?
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by lilmonarch(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:

That's backward! If u don't mind d cost, an alienware 18 or Asus ROG GX700 is what u need
with a budget of 120k, do you think i can get any of those?
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Emeka71(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Guess who the highest paid youtuber is?
A Nigerian.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2016
lilmonarch:
Google is your friend. Type in Alienware M14X R2 reviews.
If you've done some research share you concerns. You shouldn't be buying what you don't know about tbh.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2016
lilmonarch:
with a budget of 120k, do you think i can get any of those?

For where!
It's not possible!
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Emeka71:
A Nigerian.

No! angry

A gamer, pewdiepie check him out
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by lilmonarch(m): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

Google is your friend. Type in Alienware M14X R2 reviews.
If you've done some research share you concerns. You shouldn't be buying what you don't know about tbh.
I've read so many good and bad reviews and I've watched so many youtube videos.. I'm still confused
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by lilmonarch(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

For where!
It's not possible!
so how much will get me a decent gaming laptop? NB I'm not really a hardcore gamer o. Just addicted to football games (fifa comes to mind). some other games are secondary
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 14, 2016
lilmonarch:
so how much will get me a decent gaming laptop? NB I'm not really a hardcore gamer o. Just addicted to football games (fifa comes to mind). some other games are secondary

https://www.nairaland.com/3271875/asus-republic-gamers-worlds-1st
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by lilmonarch(m): 3:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

https://www.nairaland.com/3271875/asus-republic-gamers-worlds-1st
500k laptop cos i wanna play fifa? Bros i no fit laff abeg.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Kaycee7(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2016
If I can spare the N356k in this economy, I'll like to get a Dell Inspiron i7559 for Battlefield 1 and Forza Horizon 3.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Kaycee7(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2016
lilmonarch:
500k laptop cos i wanna play fifa? Bros i no fit laff abeg.
You could go for Acer Aspire V15 Nitro. Should be around N200k and will run Fifa 17.
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by AKBliv010(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2016
lilmonarch:
I've read so many good and bad reviews and I've watched so many youtube videos.. I'm still confused
I assume it's the bad part you confused about, what about them?
Re: Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) by Emeka71(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No! angry
A gamer, pewdiepie check him out
Okay cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

:: Brand New Sony PS3 Super Slim 250GB :: / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.