Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. (1941 Views)

Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by OkrikaMarketHub: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
I commend all of you doing a good job in this website. I have observed some you in the business like Stella, 5stt, Donk, Timmy and others. I thought it to be a great idea if we all can work together under one canopy which is the Okrika Market Hub. You can feel free to ask questions here, advertise what you have and request for what you might not have if you have a customer that needs. If I see the interest of you all about this idea then I will be glad to continue.

Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by sekundosekundo: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2016
OkrikaMarketHub:
I commend all of you doing a good job in this website. I have observed some you in the business like Stella, 5stt, Donk, Timmy and others. I thought it to be a great idea if we all can work together under one canopy which is the Okrika Market Hub. You can feel free to ask questions here, advertise what you have and request for what you might not have if you have a customer that needs. If I see the interest of you all about this idea then I will be glad to continue.

How does it work
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by OkrikaMarketHub: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

How does it work

Its very simple. There are people selling bales of okrika here and there are lots of people also that want to buy. Those who want to buy can't drop their request here stating the bale they require, then any seller that has can give their price to the buyer and negotiate with them. Sometimes a seller might not have a particular bale a customer needs, they can however contact other sellers here who might have such bale and they do business together.
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by sekundosekundo: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
OkrikaMarketHub:

Its very simple. There are people selling bales of okrika here and there are lots of people also that want to buy. Those who want to buy can't drop their request here stating the bale they require, then any seller that has can give their price to the buyer and negotiate with them. Sometimes a seller might not have a particular bale a customer needs, they can however contact other sellers here who might have such bale and they do business together.

I want to see things for myself, how do I locate you.
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by gershonxer(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm interested but how do I contact u......am staying in Jo's plateau state
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by gershonxer(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm interested but how do I contact u......am staying in Jos plateau state
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by Petero25: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hello Everyone
Our bales Grade AA will arrive Nigeria soon do contact me for you are a buyer, we seller ladies mix gown and blouse, children mix, Bra , Swimming Trunk, Men sleeves and Men Polo our prices are affordable. contact me on WhatsApp on my Nigeria line +2348127098785, but if you want to call direct here is my Europe number +34631959426.
Expect to do business with good buyers.
Re: Are You In The Okrika Business? Let's Meet Here And Work Together. by Bluediamond1(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Am following.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Used Sewing Machine / Beautiful And Colorful Ankara Styles That Will Wow You - Ankara Xclusive / Discover Amazing Results In A Matter Of Minutes Clearing Spots On Your Face!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.